Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] OC Human/Chimera/Dragon Art
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I've literally spent the last three days brewing sludge and Baldwin refuses to give me even one of my desired color....and I need TWO, just two orange sludge and I can make a nice lil wispy fren....It will happen, eventually, and my patience is holding strong, but in the meanwhile I must complain, and bump my art thread. :D

Edit: gladekeeper help me I am spending my monies on art again T.T
I've literally spent the last three days brewing sludge and Baldwin refuses to give me even one of my desired color....and I need TWO, just two orange sludge and I can make a nice lil wispy fren....It will happen, eventually, and my patience is holding strong, but in the meanwhile I must complain, and bump my art thread. :D

Edit: gladekeeper help me I am spending my monies on art again T.T
WOaz3FYK_o.png
IS IT TIME FOR MORE ART?

q.q

maybe

my wallet say no but i say maybe?
IS IT TIME FOR MORE ART?

q.q

maybe

my wallet say no but i say maybe?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto It's easier if I just post here for ya ^-^

I can draw that fella as a dragon for sure. I don't know what your limit on payment would be, but I can do a full-body plus shading for around 1.5kg. (1:850 exchange). Headshots are 1kg with shading. With minimal shading it'd be 500g. I'm a touch iffy on apparel but I can do it very well on busts :D

@Kitto It's easier if I just post here for ya ^-^

I can draw that fella as a dragon for sure. I don't know what your limit on payment would be, but I can do a full-body plus shading for around 1.5kg. (1:850 exchange). Headshots are 1kg with shading. With minimal shading it'd be 500g. I'm a touch iffy on apparel but I can do it very well on busts :D

@Kitto Hello! I'd be interested in drawing for you! ^ v ^ here are my prices: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361325728555335692/426596242391302144/prices_layout_art.png[/img] and my examples! https://sta.sh/26lw0wj9iyc?edit=1 If you do become interested, cool! I'm mainly interested in gems but I don't mind treasure payment! ^ v ^
@Kitto
Hello! I'd be interested in drawing for you! ^ v ^
here are my prices: prices_layout_art.png
and my examples!
https://sta.sh/26lw0wj9iyc?edit=1

If you do become interested, cool!
I'm mainly interested in gems but I don't mind treasure payment! ^ v ^
@Kitto

Hey! I'm interested in doing art for you! I can draw humans for you! It's probably not going to be as good as the ones you already have, I'm a newbie to digital art! If we're talking traditional I can do it a lot better, digital is just difficult on a phone.

If you're wondering why did I come if I can't really do digital, it's because
1.) I need to practice!!
2.) I need money haha

Here's my art shop-
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2855764

You didn't really mention anything about style preference? I can paint for you too!! I paint a lot, again nothing super fancy, most of my skill lies in graphite, but please ping back with an answer!
@Kitto

Hey! I'm interested in doing art for you! I can draw humans for you! It's probably not going to be as good as the ones you already have, I'm a newbie to digital art! If we're talking traditional I can do it a lot better, digital is just difficult on a phone.

If you're wondering why did I come if I can't really do digital, it's because
1.) I need to practice!!
2.) I need money haha

Here's my art shop-
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2855764

You didn't really mention anything about style preference? I can paint for you too!! I paint a lot, again nothing super fancy, most of my skill lies in graphite, but please ping back with an answer!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Kitto

Hiya! If you are still looking for art, I have a commissions shop in my signature that specializes in watercolor, human art!
@Kitto

Hiya! If you are still looking for art, I have a commissions shop in my signature that specializes in watercolor, human art!
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
I just realized it jumped from 2018 to 2020 ;w;

Welp, my art shop is linked in my signature (yes all three pictures will link to my shop, stop judging)
Feel free to stop by if you still looking UwU
I just realized it jumped from 2018 to 2020 ;w;

Welp, my art shop is linked in my signature (yes all three pictures will link to my shop, stop judging)
Feel free to stop by if you still looking UwU
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Calyypso Oh boy did you say PAINT you don't happen to have any examples do you? :3 Is there a specific item you are looking to buy with your monies? Maybe i has it to trade.

@StormCaleum It's very comforting to know that artists can also forget me. XD I have already forgotten your name and revisited your thread a few times, only to immediately recognize your art examples and remember the ink sketches you made me! <3 I cherish them, I go through Kitto's folder of art all the time and I have so very few pieces of ink to enjoy!

I love your art so so much but I don't know if I have any bribe items left that are worth your time? :s Also I completely respect your decisions to limit FRC to ink busts but I do prefer to buy art with colors so please don't take it the wrong way. Your art is delightful I am just choosing to focus on both dragon and colored art more heavily in order to eek as much joy from my dwindling wallet as possible. <3

Said wallet is currently bleeding out on the floor but that's not the POINT.

@Painrivers Yes I recently resurrected myself for the purpose of spending all my dragon monies while in quarantine. :D -looks at your art thread- I am CACKLING that's two artists who have forgotten me and please I love you guys. I forget people left and right so it's nice to know I'm not the only one. XD
@Calyypso Oh boy did you say PAINT you don't happen to have any examples do you? :3 Is there a specific item you are looking to buy with your monies? Maybe i has it to trade.

@StormCaleum It's very comforting to know that artists can also forget me. XD I have already forgotten your name and revisited your thread a few times, only to immediately recognize your art examples and remember the ink sketches you made me! <3 I cherish them, I go through Kitto's folder of art all the time and I have so very few pieces of ink to enjoy!

I love your art so so much but I don't know if I have any bribe items left that are worth your time? :s Also I completely respect your decisions to limit FRC to ink busts but I do prefer to buy art with colors so please don't take it the wrong way. Your art is delightful I am just choosing to focus on both dragon and colored art more heavily in order to eek as much joy from my dwindling wallet as possible. <3

Said wallet is currently bleeding out on the floor but that's not the POINT.

@Painrivers Yes I recently resurrected myself for the purpose of spending all my dragon monies while in quarantine. :D -looks at your art thread- I am CACKLING that's two artists who have forgotten me and please I love you guys. I forget people left and right so it's nice to know I'm not the only one. XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
:0 ohhhhhhh
I was so confused for a hot second and I double checked my thread and-
You
Were
Thereeee
Oops I’m sorry bout’ that XD
:0 ohhhhhhh
I was so confused for a hot second and I double checked my thread and-
You
Were
Thereeee
Oops I’m sorry bout’ that XD
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@kitto

mainly i want eggs, festival chests and genes! and i did say paint!! ill posst some examples in a bit, ill ping you in my thread when i do!
@kitto

mainly i want eggs, festival chests and genes! and i did say paint!! ill posst some examples in a bit, ill ping you in my thread when i do!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12