Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] OC Human/Chimera/Dragon Art
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@SilverQuark yellow/tan/cream yeah :3 Like....a really pale gold.
@SilverQuark yellow/tan/cream yeah :3 Like....a really pale gold.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto I have a fairly cheap art shop here if you'd like!
@kitto I have a fairly cheap art shop here if you'd like!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@Kitto Let me know if you like this version! And if you do, please save it, since I uploaded it momentarily and I'll remove it once I get your feedback. (Bigger size can be provided upon request ^_^) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kV7eDlY.png[/img]
@Kitto Let me know if you like this version! And if you do, please save it, since I uploaded it momentarily and I'll remove it once I get your feedback. (Bigger size can be provided upon request ^_^)

kV7eDlY.png
@SilverQuark HE FAB and it took me this long to notice his wings are entirely missing which is .... if anything, a prime example of how fab u made him. XD

ART IS COMPLETE AND LIFE IS GOOD
@SilverQuark HE FAB and it took me this long to notice his wings are entirely missing which is .... if anything, a prime example of how fab u made him. XD

ART IS COMPLETE AND LIFE IS GOOD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@TheoDemoine HELLO <3

Fun story for art that cheap (30kt ea?????)

DO ME A SURPRISE KITTO

and send me a bill :D

ANYtIME U WANT
@TheoDemoine HELLO <3

Fun story for art that cheap (30kt ea?????)

DO ME A SURPRISE KITTO

and send me a bill :D

ANYtIME U WANT
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Thank you! Glad you like him :D

Lol, it was a mistake in good faith. I was looking at the second reference (the one in which his frills are fully displayed and he's growling), and it seemed to me that he didn't have wings in there, or that his wings were covered by his frills. So I figured big frills means no visible wings xD

Drawing him was fun! Come back anytime for more art :)
@Kitto Thank you! Glad you like him :D

Lol, it was a mistake in good faith. I was looking at the second reference (the one in which his frills are fully displayed and he's growling), and it seemed to me that he didn't have wings in there, or that his wings were covered by his frills. So I figured big frills means no visible wings xD

Drawing him was fun! Come back anytime for more art :)
@SilverQuark yesssss :D I am trying to get a hydra or a whale to trade you for next arts ehehehe
@SilverQuark yesssss :D I am trying to get a hydra or a whale to trade you for next arts ehehehe
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Awesome :D I also updated the item wishlist with some more battle stones. When you got more stuff check it out ^^
@Kitto Awesome :D I also updated the item wishlist with some more battle stones. When you got more stuff check it out ^^
@Kitto oh gosh I'm glad you're interested aha! Any one(s?) in particular you'd like me to draw?
@Kitto oh gosh I'm glad you're interested aha! Any one(s?) in particular you'd like me to draw?
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@TheoDemoine Kitto *points to first page* anything kitto :3
@TheoDemoine Kitto *points to first page* anything kitto :3