Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Sunnie Delight}apixelcafe NEW:MACARONS
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Kerokerokola YOUHADAFANTASTICIDEAIMRUNNINGITBYMYPRGROUPNOWLOL
@Kerokerokola YOUHADAFANTASTICIDEAIMRUNNINGITBYMYPRGROUPNOWLOL
Sunnie Delight; A cafe for dragons and their taimers.
Status: OPEN; NEW!~ Macaroons and Flight Rising based treats.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus

AHHHOMOMGIMSOGLAD
*excited noises*
@Sunniesaurus

AHHHOMOMGIMSOGLAD
*excited noises*
@Sunniesaurus @Kerokerokola
o3o -stares between the two...Slooowly backs away-
...Nope.

AHAH. I think it's a wonderful idea, honestly. *v* Go for it!

Allllssssooo, just now noticed I had multiple pings from you, Sunnie. XD Didn't even notice. I sowwy.
@Sunniesaurus @Kerokerokola
o3o -stares between the two...Slooowly backs away-
...Nope.

AHAH. I think it's a wonderful idea, honestly. *v* Go for it!

Allllssssooo, just now noticed I had multiple pings from you, Sunnie. XD Didn't even notice. I sowwy.
@Sunniesaurus Yes! I would totally be down for sushi. And even more down for customizations. I looove customization :P
@Sunniesaurus Yes! I would totally be down for sushi. And even more down for customizations. I looove customization :P
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Inugami Haha Kola and I go waaay back. >w> We're crazies <3

@Kuroida Awesome! Sorry if my pings annoy either of you btw! I just love that I'm able to mold a shop I used to have such a passion for, into something new and delightful for people. <3 It gives me the means to be artistic again and I thank all of you for showing constant willingness to listen to ideas and helping in the shaping of this shop. It's serious for me because it's a passion, to do pixeling, and to learn and grow with it.

*Coughs, steps off soapbox*
@Inugami Haha Kola and I go waaay back. >w> We're crazies <3

@Kuroida Awesome! Sorry if my pings annoy either of you btw! I just love that I'm able to mold a shop I used to have such a passion for, into something new and delightful for people. <3 It gives me the means to be artistic again and I thank all of you for showing constant willingness to listen to ideas and helping in the shaping of this shop. It's serious for me because it's a passion, to do pixeling, and to learn and grow with it.

*Coughs, steps off soapbox*

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus
XD I know that feeling, having crazies friends. I have a few. -stares @Dapples and @LunaKiron -

XDDD No worries about that! I love listening to people ramble on and on! It's fun, as strange as that seems! You are just being you, hun!~< 3
@Sunniesaurus
XD I know that feeling, having crazies friends. I have a few. -stares @Dapples and @LunaKiron -

XDDD No worries about that! I love listening to people ramble on and on! It's fun, as strange as that seems! You are just being you, hun!~< 3
@Sunniesaurus it's alright. Nice to see you having fun with it! I'll await your updates :)
@Sunniesaurus it's alright. Nice to see you having fun with it! I'll await your updates :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Sunniesaurus Sushi is such a wonderful idea! And its actually my favorite food! :'D
Oh my god, it's an amazing idea!
Oh, maybe there can be some soup as well? :3 Just an idea...
@Sunniesaurus Sushi is such a wonderful idea! And its actually my favorite food! :'D
Oh my god, it's an amazing idea!
Oh, maybe there can be some soup as well? :3 Just an idea...
LWDw43p.png
@Sunniesaurus

Oooo would you please let me know if you ever do macarons? I love the bonbons, I'd just have to think of a place I could use them!
@Sunniesaurus

Oooo would you please let me know if you ever do macarons? I love the bonbons, I'd just have to think of a place I could use them!
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
@MacaronMajesty *Googles a Macaron* Ooh I can sooooooo do that. I'll start working on them now, those are easy peasy!
@MacaronMajesty *Googles a Macaron* Ooh I can sooooooo do that. I'll start working on them now, those are easy peasy!

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17