Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Sunnie Delight}apixelcafe NEW:MACARONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/2.png[/img][/center] [size=2][color=black]I think all our wonderful dragon trainers need a little bit of a break, hm? A place to come and unwind, to have a little bite to eat--enjoy the day or evening. At Sunnie Delight kick back and relax with a freshly made parfait, or a nice hot crepe--enjoy a boba tea or other tasty treats to tickle your sweet tooth too! There will soon be a FlightRising based selection to come! So come in, relax, and enjoy strong, filling flavors at Sunnie Delight. [/color][/size] [center][color=black][size=2][b]Ping list.[/b] @Buenolicious @Inugami @FlameBlitz @Kuroida --- [color=red][b]UPDATE 6/5/2015:[/b][/color] Added french meringue style cookies, the macaroons! --- [color=red][b]UPDATE 5/31/2015:[/b][/color] Added Flight Rising based food in cafe section! [i]Kebabs, sandwiches, and dango![/i][/size][/color][/center]
2.png

I think all our wonderful dragon trainers need a little bit of a break, hm? A place to come and unwind, to have a little bite to eat--enjoy the day or evening. At Sunnie Delight kick back and relax with a freshly made parfait, or a nice hot crepe--enjoy a boba tea or other tasty treats to tickle your sweet tooth too! There will soon be a FlightRising based selection to come!

So come in, relax, and enjoy strong, filling flavors at Sunnie Delight.

Ping list.
@Buenolicious @Inugami @FlameBlitz @Kuroida
---
UPDATE 6/5/2015: Added french meringue style cookies, the macaroons!
---
UPDATE 5/31/2015: Added Flight Rising based food in cafe section!
Kebabs, sandwiches, and dango!
Sunnie Delight; A cafe for dragons and their taimers.
Status: OPEN; NEW!~ Macaroons and Flight Rising based treats.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/3.png[/img][/center] [size=2][color=black]As time goes on I may add formal rules to this thread, however from what I've seen thus far Flight Rising is a very collected place. c: The main forum rules apply to this thread! As for ordering, the form I make is subject to change based on the comments and recommendations of others. I am new to the Flight Rising art sales system and might be a little bumpy until I get the hang of it! Feel free to stop in and say hello, leave a comment, recommendation for new items, critique the pixel skills, offer advice, or make this your new home! ^^ Also, I would like to know if the pricing I've chosen is too much or too little. I've read the rules about not under-pricing but Flight Rising's pricing system for pixels is very different than what I am used to! So if you see a price that doesn't seem to fit the pixel, feel free to let me know. c: One more thing, because I have mild STML (short term memory loss) you [i]do not[/i] have to delete any of your posts in this thread! I love to look back on conversations and re-read what I may have not remembered![/color][/size]
3.png

As time goes on I may add formal rules to this thread, however from what I've seen thus far Flight Rising is a very collected place. c: The main forum rules apply to this thread! As for ordering, the form I make is subject to change based on the comments and recommendations of others. I am new to the Flight Rising art sales system and might be a little bumpy until I get the hang of it! Feel free to stop in and say hello, leave a comment, recommendation for new items, critique the pixel skills, offer advice, or make this your new home! ^^

Also, I would like to know if the pricing I've chosen is too much or too little. I've read the rules about not under-pricing but Flight Rising's pricing system for pixels is very different than what I am used to! So if you see a price that doesn't seem to fit the pixel, feel free to let me know. c:

One more thing, because I have mild STML (short term memory loss) you do not have to delete any of your posts in this thread! I love to look back on conversations and re-read what I may have not remembered!

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/4.png[/img][/center] [indent][size=3][b][color=#FFA8A8]Cafe Delights:[/color][/b][/size][/indent] [size=2][u][b]Parfaits:[/b][/u] [b]2k[/b] per parfait [i]These healthy snacks are great for anyone looking for something naturally sweet to eat without the added sugars.[/i] [color=#33D685]raspberry-blueberry-mixedberry[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/parfait-1.png[/IMG][/size] [size=2][u][b]Crepes:[/b][/u] [b]2k[/b] per crepe [i]A wonderful treat any meal of the day, made to order with fresh or home made ingredients.[/i] [color=#33D685]Banananutella-raspberry-blueberry-straw&nana-oreo-applespice-[i]*[/i]canadian-orange [i]*Canadian is made with bacon and maple syrup~[/i][/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/crepes.png[/IMG][/size] [indent][size=3][b][color=#FFA8A8]Delicious Drinks:[/color][/b][/size][/indent] [size=2][u][b]Teas:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per tea [i]Loose leaf and bagged teas strongly prepared for every wonderful flavorful sip.[/i] [color=#33D685]raspberry-honey-green-black-georgiasweet[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/tea.png[/IMG][/size] [size=2][u][b]Coffees:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per coffee, [b]1k[/b] for espresso [i]Hand picked brews for that morning, noon, or night craving.[/i] [color=#33D685]espresso-black-cream-milk-mint-cappuccino[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/coffee-1.png[/IMG][/size] [indent][size=3][b][color=#FFA8A8]Sweet Treats:[/color][/b][/size][/indent] [size=2][b][color=red]NEW!~[/color][/b] [u][b]Macarons:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per macaron [i]These french meringue cookies are sure to delight your taste buds, ranging from contemporary to floral, to unique flavors![/i] [color=#33D685]vanilla-mint-sea-pistachio-chocolate-darkchocolate-lavender-lilac-strawberry-kawaii[/color][/size] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/macaron11_zpsp0omlwyh.png[/IMG] [size=2][u][b]Bonbons:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per bonbon [i]These bonbons are hand made from the finest cocoa powder and vanilla bean pastes. Sizes range from small bonbon to tall bonbon, base ranges from chocolate base to vanilla base.[/i] [color=#33D685]choco-chocosyrup-nillasyrup-strawberrysyrup-mint[/color][/size] [img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/bonbons.png[/img] [size=2][u][b]Pockies:[/b][/u] [b]200T[/b] per single pocky, [b]1k[/b] per bundled pocky [i]These tasty little dipped cookie treats are a nice little delight for any cookie lover. Comes as a single stick or in bundles, and in three delightful flavors![/i] [color=#33D685]strawberry-chocolate-vanilla[/color][/size] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/pockysingle.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/pockybundle.png[/IMG] [size=2][u][b]Boba tea:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per boba tea [i]Sweetened teas with tapioca (boba) pearls added for a delicious chewy twist.[/i] [color=#33D685]orange-pink-chocolate-green-lavender[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/Bobatea-1.png[/IMG] [u][b]Rock candies:[/b][/u] [b]200T[/b] per rock candy [i]Sugary sweet treats made daily from raw sugars. Syrups added for flavoring and color in the mixes.[/i] [color=#33D685]greenapple-watermelon-grape-lemon-blueberry-orange-rainbow[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/2-2.png[/IMG] [indent][size=3][b][color=red]NEW!~[/color] [color=#FFA8A8]Flight Rising Dining:[/color][/b][/size][/indent] [size=2][u][b]Kebabs:[/b][/u] [b]2k[/b] per kebab [i]Tender treats from gathered items fire roasted into tasty kebabs your dragons will adore.[/i] [color=#33D685]insects-seafood-meat[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/kebabs_zpswsukebom.png[/IMG][/size] [size=2][u][b]Sandwiches:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per sandwich [i]Cafe sandwiches based on Flight Rising gathered items.[/i] [color=#33D685]hummingbird panini-eelwrap-venison on marble rye[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/sandwiches_zpsetpujwoh.png[/IMG][/size] [size=2][u][b]Tidal Trouble Dango:[/b][/u] [b]1k[/b] per dango [i]Dango on sticks based on the Tidal Trouble game from Fairgrounds.[/i] [color=#33D685]tidal-sandy-holiday-kawaii-coastal[/color] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/dango6%20copy_zpscs4axonx.png [/IMG][/size] [indent][size=3][b][color=#FFA8A8]Limited Edition Item:[/color][/b][/size][/indent] [size=2][u][b]Pocky Parfait[/b][/u] [b]3k[/b] [i]Two of the sweetest treats perfected into one colorful, delicious dessert.[/i][/size] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/limitedparfaitsample.png[/IMG]
4.png
Cafe Delights:

Parfaits: 2k per parfait

These healthy snacks are great for anyone looking for something naturally sweet to eat without the added sugars.

raspberry-blueberry-mixedberry
parfait-1.png

Crepes: 2k per crepe

A wonderful treat any meal of the day, made to order with fresh or home made ingredients.

Banananutella-raspberry-blueberry-straw&nana-oreo-applespice-*canadian-orange
*Canadian is made with bacon and maple syrup~

crepes.png

Delicious Drinks:

Teas: 1k per tea

Loose leaf and bagged teas strongly prepared for every wonderful flavorful sip.

raspberry-honey-green-black-georgiasweet
tea.png

Coffees: 1k per coffee, 1k for espresso

Hand picked brews for that morning, noon, or night craving.

espresso-black-cream-milk-mint-cappuccino
coffee-1.png

Sweet Treats:

NEW!~ Macarons: 1k per macaron

These french meringue cookies are sure to delight your taste buds, ranging from contemporary to floral, to unique flavors!

vanilla-mint-sea-pistachio-chocolate-darkchocolate-lavender-lilac-strawberry-kawaii

macaron11_zpsp0omlwyh.png

Bonbons: 1k per bonbon

These bonbons are hand made from the finest cocoa powder and vanilla bean pastes. Sizes range from small bonbon to tall bonbon, base ranges from chocolate base to vanilla base.

choco-chocosyrup-nillasyrup-strawberrysyrup-mint

bonbons.png

Pockies: 200T per single pocky, 1k per bundled pocky

These tasty little dipped cookie treats are a nice little delight for any cookie lover. Comes as a single stick or in bundles, and in three delightful flavors!

strawberry-chocolate-vanilla

pockysingle.png pockybundle.png

Boba tea: 1k per boba tea

Sweetened teas with tapioca (boba) pearls added for a delicious chewy twist.

orange-pink-chocolate-green-lavender
Bobatea-1.png

Rock candies: 200T per rock candy

Sugary sweet treats made daily from raw sugars. Syrups added for flavoring and color in the mixes.

greenapple-watermelon-grape-lemon-blueberry-orange-rainbow
2-2.png

NEW!~ Flight Rising Dining:

Kebabs: 2k per kebab

Tender treats from gathered items fire roasted into tasty kebabs your dragons will adore.

insects-seafood-meat
kebabs_zpswsukebom.png

Sandwiches: 1k per sandwich

Cafe sandwiches based on Flight Rising gathered items.

hummingbird panini-eelwrap-venison on marble rye
sandwiches_zpsetpujwoh.png

Tidal Trouble Dango: 1k per dango

Dango on sticks based on the Tidal Trouble game from Fairgrounds.

tidal-sandy-holiday-kawaii-coastal
dango6%20copy_zpscs4axonx.png

Limited Edition Item:

Pocky Parfait 3k

Two of the sweetest treats perfected into one colorful, delicious dessert.

limitedparfaitsample.png

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[center][color=black][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/7.png[/img] [size=2]In order to receive the image codes for the pixels, please PM me with your payment once I tell you your order is set, and I will reply with the images for your pixels! [color=darkred]Please be sure to save the images to your own computer and upload with your own image uploader. Pixels are subject to be deleted or changed over time from my photobucket.[/color] [b][u]Simplified price guide (bulk buy)[/u][/b] [b]All parfaits:[/b] 6k [b]All crepes:[/b] 16k [b]All teas:[/b] 5k [b]All coffees/espresso:[/b] 6k [b]All bonbons (small):[/b] 10k [b]All bonbons (tall):[/b] 10k [b]All single pocky:[/b] 600T [b]All bundled pocky:[/b] 3k [b]All boba teas:[/b] 5k [b]All rock candies:[/b] 1.4k [b]All kebabs:[/b] 6k [b]All sandwiches:[/b] 3k [b]All dango:[/b] 5k [b]All macarons:[/b] 10k [b]Entire cafe:[/b] 87k[/color][/center] [indent][color=black][b]To buy the entire cafe[/b] [size=2]Skip the lengthy order form if you intend to buy the entire cafe! Use the code below:[/color][/size][/indent] [code]@Sunniesaurus [center][size=5][color=black]I want everything![/color][/size][/center] [size=2]I would love everything from the cafe for [b]63k[/b] please! [b]SUBTOTAL:[/b] 87k [b]TIP:[/b] [enter tip (or not! It's fine! ^^) here] [b]TOTAL:[/b] [enter total here] [/size] [/code] [indent][color=black][b]To buy from the cafe[/b] [size=2]Order form for buying items from the cafe:[/size][/color][/indent] [code]@Sunniesaurus [center][size=5][color=black]Order Up![/color][/size][/center] [size=2][b]I would love to make an order please! [/b] [i](Please list flavors you wish to have by [b]bolding[/b] the flavors in the list of each item. This is the easiest way for me to pick out the codes to send to you! )[/i][/size] [indent][b][u]CAFE[/u][/b][/indent] [size=2][b]Parfaits:[/b] raspberry / blueberry / mixedberry / ALL (6k) [b]Crepes:[/b] Banananutella / raspberry / blueberry / straw&nana / oreo / applespice / canadian / orange / ALL (16k) [b]Teas:[/b] raspberry / honey / green / black / georgiasweet / ALL (5k) [b]Coffees:[/b] espresso / black / cream / milk / mint / cappuccino / ALL (6k) [b]Macarons:[/b] vanilla / mint / sea / pistachio / chocolate / darkchocolate / lavender / lilac / strawberry / kawaii / ALL (10k) [b]Bonbons small:[/b] choco / chocosyrup / nillasyrup / strawberrysyrup / mint / ALL (10k) [b]Bonbons tall:[/b] choco / chocosyrup / nillasyrup / strawberrysyrup / mint / ALL (10k) [b]Single pocky:[/b] strawberry / chocolate / vanilla / ALL (600T) [b]Bundled pocky:[/b] strawberry / chocolate / vanilla / ALL (3k) [b]Boba teas:[/b] orange / pink / chocolate / green / lavender / ALL (5k) [b]Rock Candies:[/b] greenapple / watermelon / grape / lemon / blueberry / orange / rainbow / ALL (1.4k) [b]Kebabs:[/b] insects / seafood / meat / ALL (6k) [b]Sandwiches:[/b] hummingbird panini / eelwrap / venison on marble rye / ALL (3k) [b]Tidal trouble dango:[/b] tidal / sandy / holiday / kawaii / coastal / ALL (5k)[/size] [indent][b][u]LIMITED EDITION ITEM(S)[/u][/b][/indent] [size=2][b]Pocky Parfait:[/b] 3k --- [b]SUBTOTAL:[/b] [enter total of purchase] [b]TIP:[/b] [enter tip (or not! It's fine! ^^) here] [b]TOTAL:[/b] [enter total of purchase and tip/no tip here] [/size][/code] [center][size=2][color=black][u][b]~*Donation Item!*~[/b][/u] For anyone who would like to donate [b]10k[/b] or more you will receive the JUMBO POCKY BUNDLE. [i]Mmmmmm![/i][/color][/size] [img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/jumbopocky-sample-1.png[/img][/center] [code]@Sunniesaurus [center][size=5][color=black]I want the JUMBO POCKY BUNDLE![/color][/size][/center] [size=2]I would love donate to obtain the jumbo pocky bundle please! [b]TOTAL:[/b] (minimum of 10k)[/size] [/code]
7.png

In order to receive the image codes for the pixels, please PM me with your payment once I tell you your order is set, and I will reply with the images for your pixels! Please be sure to save the images to your own computer and upload with your own image uploader. Pixels are subject to be deleted or changed over time from my photobucket.

Simplified price guide (bulk buy)

All parfaits: 6k All crepes: 16k All teas: 5k All coffees/espresso: 6k All bonbons (small): 10k
All bonbons (tall): 10k All single pocky: 600T All bundled pocky: 3k All boba teas: 5k
All rock candies: 1.4k All kebabs: 6k All sandwiches: 3k All dango: 5k All macarons: 10k

Entire cafe: 87k

To buy the entire cafe
Skip the lengthy order form if you intend to buy the entire cafe! Use the code below:
Code:
@Sunniesaurus [center][size=5][color=black]I want everything![/color][/size][/center] [size=2]I would love everything from the cafe for [b]63k[/b] please! [b]SUBTOTAL:[/b] 87k [b]TIP:[/b] [enter tip (or not! It's fine! ^^) here] [b]TOTAL:[/b] [enter total here] [/size]

To buy from the cafe
Order form for buying items from the cafe:
Code:
@Sunniesaurus [center][size=5][color=black]Order Up![/color][/size][/center] [size=2][b]I would love to make an order please! [/b] [i](Please list flavors you wish to have by [b]bolding[/b] the flavors in the list of each item. This is the easiest way for me to pick out the codes to send to you! )[/i][/size] [indent][b][u]CAFE[/u][/b][/indent] [size=2][b]Parfaits:[/b] raspberry / blueberry / mixedberry / ALL (6k) [b]Crepes:[/b] Banananutella / raspberry / blueberry / straw&nana / oreo / applespice / canadian / orange / ALL (16k) [b]Teas:[/b] raspberry / honey / green / black / georgiasweet / ALL (5k) [b]Coffees:[/b] espresso / black / cream / milk / mint / cappuccino / ALL (6k) [b]Macarons:[/b] vanilla / mint / sea / pistachio / chocolate / darkchocolate / lavender / lilac / strawberry / kawaii / ALL (10k) [b]Bonbons small:[/b] choco / chocosyrup / nillasyrup / strawberrysyrup / mint / ALL (10k) [b]Bonbons tall:[/b] choco / chocosyrup / nillasyrup / strawberrysyrup / mint / ALL (10k) [b]Single pocky:[/b] strawberry / chocolate / vanilla / ALL (600T) [b]Bundled pocky:[/b] strawberry / chocolate / vanilla / ALL (3k) [b]Boba teas:[/b] orange / pink / chocolate / green / lavender / ALL (5k) [b]Rock Candies:[/b] greenapple / watermelon / grape / lemon / blueberry / orange / rainbow / ALL (1.4k) [b]Kebabs:[/b] insects / seafood / meat / ALL (6k) [b]Sandwiches:[/b] hummingbird panini / eelwrap / venison on marble rye / ALL (3k) [b]Tidal trouble dango:[/b] tidal / sandy / holiday / kawaii / coastal / ALL (5k)[/size] [indent][b][u]LIMITED EDITION ITEM(S)[/u][/b][/indent] [size=2][b]Pocky Parfait:[/b] 3k --- [b]SUBTOTAL:[/b] [enter total of purchase] [b]TIP:[/b] [enter tip (or not! It's fine! ^^) here] [b]TOTAL:[/b] [enter total of purchase and tip/no tip here] [/size]

~*Donation Item!*~

For anyone who would like to donate 10k or more you will receive the JUMBO POCKY BUNDLE.
Mmmmmm!

jumbopocky-sample-1.png
Code:
@Sunniesaurus [center][size=5][color=black]I want the JUMBO POCKY BUNDLE![/color][/size][/center] [size=2]I would love donate to obtain the jumbo pocky bundle please! [b]TOTAL:[/b] (minimum of 10k)[/size]

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[center][color=black][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/8.png[/img] [size=2]A short little intro my name is Sunnie and I'm a 26 year old childcare worker, drawer, painter, guitarist, singing, photo taking, fish mama, cat lady extraordinaire. Jack of all artsie fartsie trades, trying to figure out what my reaches are. Pixel art is a little thing I picked up a couple years back and want to work on improving. I adore making pixel food because I love food, and it gives me something to do on rainy weekends. I used to do bust commissions for OC/character art but my job is full time so pixel art is where it's at~ [url=https://instagram.com/sunniesaurusrex/]personal instagram[/url] [url=https://instagram.com/tobiasthepirate/]cat instagram[/url] [url=https://instagram.com/thepiratecrew/]fish instagram[/url] [url=https://vine.co/u/1076269064013365248]my vine[/url] [url=https://twitter.com/sunniesaurus]my twitter[/url] [url=https://steller.co/sunniesaurus]my steller[/url] [url=https://www.pinterest.com/sunniesaurus/]my pinterest[/url] [url=http://sunniesaurus.deviantart.com/]my deviantart[/url] [url=http://ohsosunnie.tumblr.com/]personal tumblr[/url] [url=http://xo-peachiekeen.tumblr.com/]kawaii tumblr[/url] [url=http://floresbonita.tumblr.com/]flower blog[/url] [url=http://sunniesaurus.tumblr.com/]art blog[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/eveiebear]my flickr[/url][/size][/color][/center]
8.png

A short little intro my name is Sunnie and I'm a 26 year old childcare worker, drawer, painter, guitarist, singing, photo taking, fish mama, cat lady extraordinaire. Jack of all artsie fartsie trades, trying to figure out what my reaches are. Pixel art is a little thing I picked up a couple years back and want to work on improving. I adore making pixel food because I love food, and it gives me something to do on rainy weekends. I used to do bust commissions for OC/character art but my job is full time so pixel art is where it's at~

personal instagram
cat instagram
fish instagram
my vine
my twitter
my steller
my pinterest
my deviantart
personal tumblr
kawaii tumblr
flower blog
art blog
my flickr

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/9.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1413552][img]http://i.picpar.com/4yvb.gif[/img][/url] [/center]
9.png

4yvb.gif

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/10.png[/img] [size=2][i]Please enjoy these freebies of older items no longer sold![/i][/size] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/toast-raspberry.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/toast-peanutbutter.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/toast-nutella.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/toast-grape.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/toast-blueberry.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/3-1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/7-chocobday.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/7-choco.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/7-bdaycake.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/4-1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/coffee-black.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/coffee-creamer.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/coffee-milk.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/coffee-mint.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/cappuccino.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/mint.png[/IMG] [/center]
10.png

Please enjoy these freebies of older items no longer sold!

toast-raspberry.png toast-peanutbutter.png toast-nutella.png toast-grape.png toast-blueberry.png

3-1.png 7-chocobday.png 7-choco.png 7-bdaycake.png 4-1.png 1.png

coffee-black.png coffee-creamer.png coffee-milk.png coffee-mint.png cappuccino.png

mint.png

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
[size=2][center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/11.png[/img][/center] [i]Some satisfied customers![/i][/size] [size=1]Inugami FlameBlitz[/size]
11.png

Some satisfied customers!
Inugami FlameBlitz

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus

BOY SUNNIE! What you have so far is so elegant omg. It's all so cute. Those bonbons are adorable! *u* <3
@Sunniesaurus

BOY SUNNIE! What you have so far is so elegant omg. It's all so cute. Those bonbons are adorable! *u* <3
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious Thanks! I just updated it again with a few more item selections. I'm about to continue, just took a short moment to submit it to see how it looked ^^
@Buenolicious Thanks! I just updated it again with a few more item selections. I'm about to continue, just took a short moment to submit it to see how it looked ^^

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17