Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Sunnie Delight}apixelcafe NEW:MACARONS
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@SpaceSquidz Thanks for the order!
@SpaceSquidz Thanks for the order!
Sunnie Delight; A cafe for dragons and their taimers.
Status: OPEN; NEW!~ Macaroons and Flight Rising based treats.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus Looking scrumptious! Oh, just a question, is there a ping list- and if so, could I be put on it please?
@Sunniesaurus Looking scrumptious! Oh, just a question, is there a ping list- and if so, could I be put on it please?
LWDw43p.png
@FlameBlitz I put it on the first post of the shop, you're already on it. :)
@FlameBlitz I put it on the first post of the shop, you're already on it. :)

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@FlameBlitz

Is there anything you'd like to see in the shop? Anything flight rising based that could be cafe-afied?
@FlameBlitz

Is there anything you'd like to see in the shop? Anything flight rising based that could be cafe-afied?

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus Actually, maybe you could have some of the seafood fish turned into fried fish fillet sandwiches? That's all I can think of at the moment though.
@Sunniesaurus Actually, maybe you could have some of the seafood fish turned into fried fish fillet sandwiches? That's all I can think of at the moment though.
LWDw43p.png
@FlameBlitz

I'm going to work on that now!
@FlameBlitz

I'm going to work on that now!

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
Heading to bed, I have 3 sandwiches planned out, one finished and ready for the shop. I'm going to look into a few more food types to make, then update the shop with its first round of Flight Rising food!
Heading to bed, I have 3 sandwiches planned out, one finished and ready for the shop. I'm going to look into a few more food types to make, then update the shop with its first round of Flight Rising food!

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Buenolicious @Inugami @FlameBlitz @Kuroida @Kerokerokola

I got a response from administration; wine/alcoholic pixels are not allowed. ^^; Glad I was directed to ask first! They were very sorry about it but I said it was fine, I understood. So I'm officially replacing the wine items with flight rising based items. Shop design has gone under a slight adjustment to fit the change as well.
@Buenolicious @Inugami @FlameBlitz @Kuroida @Kerokerokola

I got a response from administration; wine/alcoholic pixels are not allowed. ^^; Glad I was directed to ask first! They were very sorry about it but I said it was fine, I understood. So I'm officially replacing the wine items with flight rising based items. Shop design has gone under a slight adjustment to fit the change as well.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus Too bad with the wine :( But I finally got money to spare for the rest of your cafe! Hope you're still taking orders even during the redesign

I want everything!
I would love everything from the cafe for 63k please!
SUBTOTAL: 63k
TIP:10kt
TOTAL: 73kt
@Sunniesaurus Too bad with the wine :( But I finally got money to spare for the rest of your cafe! Hope you're still taking orders even during the redesign

I want everything!
I would love everything from the cafe for 63k please!
SUBTOTAL: 63k
TIP:10kt
TOTAL: 73kt
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida I am! Go ahead and send the total in PMs and I'll return the message with all the images. I apologies if it looks sloppy, I'm also redoing how they get sent and you caught me in the middle of that. xD It's taking a while to reorganize all those images!
@Kuroida I am! Go ahead and send the total in PMs and I'll return the message with all the images. I apologies if it looks sloppy, I'm also redoing how they get sent and you caught me in the middle of that. xD It's taking a while to reorganize all those images!

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17