Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONLINE!!!! Coatl Bust
@EmptyFrames okay ^-^ thank you~!
@EmptyFrames okay ^-^ thank you~!
m59NfS2.png
@Emptyframes Understandable! Could you do his goggles loosened and lowered on his snout, so you could see his pretty yellow eyes? If you don't feel you could draw it well, just the template is fine.
@Emptyframes Understandable! Could you do his goggles loosened and lowered on his snout, so you could see his pretty yellow eyes? If you don't feel you could draw it well, just the template is fine.
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@EmptyFrames are you still open for orders? ^^
@EmptyFrames are you still open for orders? ^^
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@Pusillanimous @dragondrop @Calavera @queenhoneybun @UnluckyFirefox @Jackaloped
@GalacticCannibal @yoursiren @Chrysocolla @Kanariah @JadeyDay83

Today was Nathans funeral, as well as my interview for a job i really want, its been a bittersweet day and ill not be drawing for the next couple of days while i get over this feeling of a friend being ripped away from this world far too soon, i'll let you guys know when i start again, will probably be tuesday as thats when i have some free time. Thank you all of you for being so understanding.
@Pusillanimous @dragondrop @Calavera @queenhoneybun @UnluckyFirefox @Jackaloped
@GalacticCannibal @yoursiren @Chrysocolla @Kanariah @JadeyDay83

Today was Nathans funeral, as well as my interview for a job i really want, its been a bittersweet day and ill not be drawing for the next couple of days while i get over this feeling of a friend being ripped away from this world far too soon, i'll let you guys know when i start again, will probably be tuesday as thats when i have some free time. Thank you all of you for being so understanding.
@EmptyFrames

That's so sad... ;-; I hope life gets easier for you.
@EmptyFrames

That's so sad... ;-; I hope life gets easier for you.
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
@UnluckyFirefox thank you hun, it was really sudden, he hit hydraulic fluid on his motorbike and he hit a lampost after coming off of his bike. He was only a year older than me and i had an interview at the same time as his funeral so i couldn't go and it has devastated me.
@UnluckyFirefox thank you hun, it was really sudden, he hit hydraulic fluid on his motorbike and he hit a lampost after coming off of his bike. He was only a year older than me and i had an interview at the same time as his funeral so i couldn't go and it has devastated me.
@EmptyFrames

Just... Come here.

*Hugs*
@EmptyFrames

Just... Come here.

*Hugs*
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
Its ok! You can take your time :3 @EmptyFrames
Its ok! You can take your time :3 @EmptyFrames
@@Pusillanimous @dragondrop @Calavera @queenhoneybun @UnluckyFirefox @Jackaloped
@GalacticCannibal @yoursiren @Chrysocolla @Kanariah @JadeyDay83 ok quick update

i have factory reset my god damn laptop because windows 10 was being a huge **** and i could not roll back changes. i am jsut making sure my sai works, downloading the drivers, and that i have the dragon files (or ill need a few days to redraw if not) and after tomorrow i will draw when i can as I now have a job, and training starts on tuesday :D now my laptop works again, as soon as its fully set up, ill resume drawing (like i said, should be tomorrow)
@@Pusillanimous @dragondrop @Calavera @queenhoneybun @UnluckyFirefox @Jackaloped
@GalacticCannibal @yoursiren @Chrysocolla @Kanariah @JadeyDay83 ok quick update

i have factory reset my god damn laptop because windows 10 was being a huge **** and i could not roll back changes. i am jsut making sure my sai works, downloading the drivers, and that i have the dragon files (or ill need a few days to redraw if not) and after tomorrow i will draw when i can as I now have a job, and training starts on tuesday :D now my laptop works again, as soon as its fully set up, ill resume drawing (like i said, should be tomorrow)
@EmptyFrames O: these are so cute! How much would these bird apparel be extra? [item= Paunchy Green Percher] [item= Talkative Hookbeak]
@EmptyFrames O: these are so cute! How much would these bird apparel be extra?

Paunchy Green Percher Talkative Hookbeak
a0dc4320b98b7870496e99232715aa9ee5caf41b.png he/they
feel free to add me!