Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONLINE!!!! Coatl Bust
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@EmptyFrames Hey, I know you don't have any slots open, so I put my name down on the second page of te google doc you posted. What I was wondering is what the additional accent/apparel cost would be for this guy right here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2680680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26807/2680680_350.png[/img] [/url] It'd only be the collar of the tunic and the scarf since its a bust, but I wasn't sure about the accent. At base prices, he's at 41K : 15K base, 6K circuit, 10K accent base, 10K apparel base.
@EmptyFrames

Hey, I know you don't have any slots open, so I put my name down on the second page of te google doc you posted. What I was wondering is what the additional accent/apparel cost would be for this guy right here.

2680680_350.png

It'd only be the collar of the tunic and the scarf since its a bust, but I wasn't sure about the accent. At base prices, he's at 41K : 15K base, 6K circuit, 10K accent base, 10K apparel base.
tumblr_o90b7788wM1sk2f1lo1_540.png

NPJeL0P.gif
@Aetherluxumbra woah pretty. Ummmm yeah the price is about right. i normally do 10k per each piece of apparel but you can only see like the tiniest bit of the tunic so im not going to count that as anything. 41 k is right. if you put a link to the dragon and the price when i clear the list some ill let you know when you're added to it. I've just started a job thats training intensive and i have three shifts this week so i am going to try and draw maybe friday to finish a couple i have got started. at the moment ive just got back from the first shift and i want to crawl in to bed and never come out ahahha.
@Aetherluxumbra woah pretty. Ummmm yeah the price is about right. i normally do 10k per each piece of apparel but you can only see like the tiniest bit of the tunic so im not going to count that as anything. 41 k is right. if you put a link to the dragon and the price when i clear the list some ill let you know when you're added to it. I've just started a job thats training intensive and i have three shifts this week so i am going to try and draw maybe friday to finish a couple i have got started. at the moment ive just got back from the first shift and i want to crawl in to bed and never come out ahahha.
@EmptyFrames

Yeah, I started a new job a couple months ago, had a couple days like that. >.< Sorry to hear it though. And I updated the Google Doc inquiry page, so the link is on there and the price. I hope your new job goes well and things start getting easier for you! :3
@EmptyFrames

Yeah, I started a new job a couple months ago, had a couple days like that. >.< Sorry to hear it though. And I updated the Google Doc inquiry page, so the link is on there and the price. I hope your new job goes well and things start getting easier for you! :3
tumblr_o90b7788wM1sk2f1lo1_540.png

NPJeL0P.gif
@EmptyFrames

I know that you're busy and you have many things to do, but if you dont mind may i just back out and get my 15k back please?
@EmptyFrames

I know that you're busy and you have many things to do, but if you dont mind may i just back out and get my 15k back please?
@Kanariah yeah im so sorry. it turns out, despite being in the uk, we do black friday. my store does it for a week, which means that ive been doing a hell of a lot of overtime, coming home, and passing out in preparation for it. ill send it back to you now
@Kanariah yeah im so sorry. it turns out, despite being in the uk, we do black friday. my store does it for a week, which means that ive been doing a hell of a lot of overtime, coming home, and passing out in preparation for it. ill send it back to you now
@Pusillanimous im so very sorry this has taken so long. peak time at work is causing 40+ hour work weeks, i hope you like this derg though [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/8ccb/f/2015/321/d/5/complicated_by_empty_frames-d9h12uv.png[/img]
@Pusillanimous im so very sorry this has taken so long. peak time at work is causing 40+ hour work weeks, i hope you like this derg though
complicated_by_empty_frames-d9h12uv.png
@EmptyFrames

Oh my goodness, she's GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!
@EmptyFrames

Oh my goodness, she's GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous im glad you like her :) im so sorry it took so long!
@Pusillanimous im glad you like her :) im so sorry it took so long!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27