Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONLINE!!!! Coatl Bust
@EmptyFrames [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13930409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139305/13930409_350.png[/img] [/url] how much would he be if i where to want one of this bby of mine?
@EmptyFrames

13930409_350.png

how much would he be if i where to want one of this bby of mine?
I don't want to annoy you xD But when will my commission be done? I understand if you are busy and all that o U o! @EmptyFrames
I don't want to annoy you xD But when will my commission be done? I understand if you are busy and all that o U o! @EmptyFrames
@EmptyFrames
I also don't want to bother you, but I'm wondering the same. They didn't cost much so I don't mind the wait, but the occasional memo would be appreciated!
@EmptyFrames
I also don't want to bother you, but I'm wondering the same. They didn't cost much so I don't mind the wait, but the occasional memo would be appreciated!
@emptyframes
hello! could you ping me next time youre steaming?
@emptyframes
hello! could you ping me next time youre steaming?
old name was miodah 1ea5a4a720.png2s650fk.jpg
@Kanariah @Jackaloped

sorry about that! i havent been able to do much as windows 10 update pretty much killed my laptop and ive had to fix it little by little (still cannot figure out why the brightness is switched Bright + makes it go darker and bright - makes it go brighter! ) which results in 20 minutes every startup of my blindly navigating a black screen til i can find the brightness settings on screen as my buttons no longer work for it, and the only answer im getting is "the next update will fix it" which they haven't so far. Im jsut about to start the next peron on the list who is... @Pusillanimous, and ill be working as much as i can as i have an interview on saturday so i might be getting a job, but now i have my computer (almost) back to normal, ill be doing at least one every day... I hope this is a good enough explanation OTL I did not realize downloading windows 10 was going to cause such havoc with my computer. (ive also had the updates tell me when i wasn't there, then disappear before i got back, and shut down on me mid art.... which im not happy about as my nans laptop waits til she accepts it before it disappears.)

@opossums im about to stream now :)
@Kanariah @Jackaloped

sorry about that! i havent been able to do much as windows 10 update pretty much killed my laptop and ive had to fix it little by little (still cannot figure out why the brightness is switched Bright + makes it go darker and bright - makes it go brighter! ) which results in 20 minutes every startup of my blindly navigating a black screen til i can find the brightness settings on screen as my buttons no longer work for it, and the only answer im getting is "the next update will fix it" which they haven't so far. Im jsut about to start the next peron on the list who is... @Pusillanimous, and ill be working as much as i can as i have an interview on saturday so i might be getting a job, but now i have my computer (almost) back to normal, ill be doing at least one every day... I hope this is a good enough explanation OTL I did not realize downloading windows 10 was going to cause such havoc with my computer. (ive also had the updates tell me when i wasn't there, then disappear before i got back, and shut down on me mid art.... which im not happy about as my nans laptop waits til she accepts it before it disappears.)

@opossums im about to stream now :)
@misselaineyous
@Sylvette
@BloodyAngel12
@godofartemis
@Basileia
@opossums
starting a join me http://join.me/713-662-293
@misselaineyous
@Sylvette
@BloodyAngel12
@godofartemis
@Basileia
@opossums
starting a join me http://join.me/713-662-293
@TheAngryAnt you are looking at about 45kT there
@TheAngryAnt you are looking at about 45kT there
@Pusillanimous your 250 px ver is in the 3rd post of the page [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/f2d9/f/2015/245/b/c/pulls1_by_empty_frames-d9853jh.png[/img]
@Pusillanimous
your 250 px ver is in the 3rd post of the page
pulls1_by_empty_frames-d9853jh.png
@EmptyFrames
Is the link broken?

Edit: My bad, I thought you just updated the second post .-.
@EmptyFrames
Is the link broken?

Edit: My bad, I thought you just updated the second post .-.
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Pusillanimous @dragondrop @Calavera @queenhoneybun @UnluckyFirefox @Jackaloped
@GalacticCannibal @yoursiren @Chrysocolla @Kanariah @JadeyDay83

I've started on the 2nd on the list now but i have to stop for the night as I have a driving lesson tomorrow that i need to go to sleep for. I'll continue tomorrow and be finishing Pusillanimous's 2nd one, and starting dragondrops first one. I'm trying to get down the list as fast as i can without sacrificing quality. I hope you understand!
@Pusillanimous @dragondrop @Calavera @queenhoneybun @UnluckyFirefox @Jackaloped
@GalacticCannibal @yoursiren @Chrysocolla @Kanariah @JadeyDay83

I've started on the 2nd on the list now but i have to stop for the night as I have a driving lesson tomorrow that i need to go to sleep for. I'll continue tomorrow and be finishing Pusillanimous's 2nd one, and starting dragondrops first one. I'm trying to get down the list as fast as i can without sacrificing quality. I hope you understand!