Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG Digitals [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
just stopped in to say i think your art is swell and it made me really happy that i recognized a lot of the series your examples come from =u=;;;
just stopped in to say i think your art is swell and it made me really happy that i recognized a lot of the series your examples come from =u=;;;
2qlriwh.jpg
@pandycanes
Hey! Thank you so much! And wow that makes me really happy too a lot of these series are so important to me :)
@pandycanes
Hey! Thank you so much! And wow that makes me really happy too a lot of these series are so important to me :)
@diogonen can I be put on the waitlist for bust and sketch slots? I'm really digging your style uwu
@diogonen can I be put on the waitlist for bust and sketch slots? I'm really digging your style uwu
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Hey, thank you so much for saying so! Sorry I'm not actually doing a waitlist beyond that one slot right now, but would you be interested on being on the pinglist for when slots open?
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Hey, thank you so much for saying so! Sorry I'm not actually doing a waitlist beyond that one slot right now, but would you be interested on being on the pinglist for when slots open?
@diogonen sounds good! c:
@diogonen sounds good! c:
a1g3bvH.png
@diogonen
Yeah! That sounds perfect.
Thank you ~
@diogonen
Yeah! That sounds perfect.
Thank you ~
Hey everyone, all slots are now open! Prices somewhat adjusted as well.
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Hey everyone, all slots are now open! Prices somewhat adjusted as well.
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
@diogonen hm, I'd like to get a full-body of something! would you prefer drawing not-a-girl? noticing a trend in your examples :D
@diogonen hm, I'd like to get a full-body of something! would you prefer drawing not-a-girl? noticing a trend in your examples :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome Ah you're right! I didn't really notice, but I'm cool with whatever you'd like drawn!
@lome Ah you're right! I didn't really notice, but I'm cool with whatever you'd like drawn!
@diogonen I'd love to grab a slot! :o

Commission Type: colored full body
Number of Characters: 1
Total Payment: 150kt I think? correct me if I'm wrong c:
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: Luck (the dragon is based off an oc of mine, references are in her bio uwu)
In general she's a happy, bubbly person, though is known to be rather devious at times. (I don't have a full body ref available for her at the moment, though if you need one I can sketch it up for you :3)
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: dancing maybe? anything with a wide range of movement, she doesn't like to sit still.
Anything else?: her eyes are a little strange - they're not solidly one color, more of a gradient from blue to violet.
@diogonen I'd love to grab a slot! :o

Commission Type: colored full body
Number of Characters: 1
Total Payment: 150kt I think? correct me if I'm wrong c:
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: Luck (the dragon is based off an oc of mine, references are in her bio uwu)
In general she's a happy, bubbly person, though is known to be rather devious at times. (I don't have a full body ref available for her at the moment, though if you need one I can sketch it up for you :3)
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: dancing maybe? anything with a wide range of movement, she doesn't like to sit still.
Anything else?: her eyes are a little strange - they're not solidly one color, more of a gradient from blue to violet.
a1g3bvH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19