Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG Digitals [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Egg @Shoyou
Sure thing!
@Egg @Shoyou
Sure thing!
@diogonen can i get a slot? i'll pm you the details later! (with the form)
@diogonen can i get a slot? i'll pm you the details later! (with the form)
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
No problem @pooses! Good to see you again :)
No problem @pooses! Good to see you again :)
@diogonen actually, if slots are still open could i get one? i'll pm the form in a bit :>
@diogonen actually, if slots are still open could i get one? i'll pm the form in a bit :>
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@Shoyou
Yah sure thing! There is one slot left, I'll put you down :)
@Shoyou
Yah sure thing! There is one slot left, I'll put you down :)
@diogonen
Ah, sounds like Shoyou got the last slot? If I misread it (I just woke up) and there is one let me know and I'll gladly take it! Also just keep me on the pinglist I guess, if I get it or not.
@diogonen
Ah, sounds like Shoyou got the last slot? If I misread it (I just woke up) and there is one let me know and I'll gladly take it! Also just keep me on the pinglist I guess, if I get it or not.
@Mishakiara
Yes, sorry! The slots are closed now, but sure thing I'll keep you on the pinglist :)
@Mishakiara
Yes, sorry! The slots are closed now, but sure thing I'll keep you on the pinglist :)
@diogonen
Okee, no worries, it's cool vuv but yep, just keep me on! Danke!
@diogonen
Okee, no worries, it's cool vuv but yep, just keep me on! Danke!
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
@SunDragon
@joan
@Juyoung
@Founder
@Nauru
@Egg
@Shoyou

2 Slots have opened up! (I'll be checking in the morning, so please look at posts by others to determine if slots would still be open, sorry for the inconvenience!) And as always, just let me know if you'd like to be placed on the pinglist or taken off!
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
@SunDragon
@joan
@Juyoung
@Founder
@Nauru
@Egg
@Shoyou

2 Slots have opened up! (I'll be checking in the morning, so please look at posts by others to determine if slots would still be open, sorry for the inconvenience!) And as always, just let me know if you'd like to be placed on the pinglist or taken off!
@diogonen
!!! ah yes hello i would like to order a sketch/line of Max for now!

Max - A scientist who has a short temper and gets annoyed easily. He can normally be seen with a neutral face, if not annoyed or angry. Also he has thick eyebrows and is really tall and really thin.
@diogonen
!!! ah yes hello i would like to order a sketch/line of Max for now!

Max - A scientist who has a short temper and gets annoyed easily. He can normally be seen with a neutral face, if not annoyed or angry. Also he has thick eyebrows and is really tall and really thin.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19