Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG Digitals [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'll take an add to the ping list please ^^
I'll take an add to the ping list please ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@diogonen
Hii!
If you have a gem slot open, I'd love to take it ; v ;
If not, pinglist, please! <3
@diogonen
Hii!
If you have a gem slot open, I'd love to take it ; v ;
If not, pinglist, please! <3
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@ColorfulCredit @Xairathan
Added!

@kaniari Yes, all slots as listed on my front page are available! If you could fill out the form, the slot is yours! Thanks for the interest :)
@ColorfulCredit @Xairathan
Added!

@kaniari Yes, all slots as listed on my front page are available! If you could fill out the form, the slot is yours! Thanks for the interest :)
@diogonen hello! good to see you again :D id love to be on your pinglist still, and id love to nab that treasure slot as well! will fill in the form in just abit~
@diogonen hello! good to see you again :D id love to be on your pinglist still, and id love to nab that treasure slot as well! will fill in the form in just abit~
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses Great to see you too! Done and done, the slot is reserved!
@pooses Great to see you too! Done and done, the slot is reserved!
@diogonen
Thank you! <33
Here's my form!

Number of Characters: one
Total Payment: 1600g for a shaded fullbody, I think? haha
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: here's his main ref, and here's a headshot for better ref.
Rucci is sarcastic, might seem cold but is very charismatic. He's quite bitter, and deals with life with dark humor and detachment. I'd like to have his left ear with his earring shown, if the angle of the drawing allows!
His left eye is steel-ish blue and has a round pupil, while his right eye is red and has a slit pupil!
Specific poses/e: nothing in mind!
@diogonen
Thank you! <33
Here's my form!

Number of Characters: one
Total Payment: 1600g for a shaded fullbody, I think? haha
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: here's his main ref, and here's a headshot for better ref.
Rucci is sarcastic, might seem cold but is very charismatic. He's quite bitter, and deals with life with dark humor and detachment. I'd like to have his left ear with his earring shown, if the angle of the drawing allows!
His left eye is steel-ish blue and has a round pupil, while his right eye is red and has a slit pupil!
Specific poses/e: nothing in mind!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@diogonen

Number of Characters:
2 (herion and his griffin companion)
Total Payment: 3.2mT? not sure if its for fullbodies or not :o
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: https://toyhou.se/8822548.h-rion/gallery
(if colored, please go with the brahminy kite variation for the griffin!)
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: could herion be petting his companion or helping sort out his wing feathers or feeding it some fish? something along the lines of just friendly bonding with one another! herion's generally a cheerful/friendly guy though~
Anything else?: if the piece is meant to be colored, is it possible to request a version with colors and a version with just the lines?
@diogonen

Number of Characters:
2 (herion and his griffin companion)
Total Payment: 3.2mT? not sure if its for fullbodies or not :o
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: https://toyhou.se/8822548.h-rion/gallery
(if colored, please go with the brahminy kite variation for the griffin!)
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: could herion be petting his companion or helping sort out his wing feathers or feeding it some fish? something along the lines of just friendly bonding with one another! herion's generally a cheerful/friendly guy though~
Anything else?: if the piece is meant to be colored, is it possible to request a version with colors and a version with just the lines?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
I'll stay on the pinglist as well and may take a USD slot at some point
I'll stay on the pinglist as well and may take a USD slot at some point
Click here XXY Ivory/Ivory/Shadow NOW UP FOR AUCTION!
@kaniari @pooses
Sorry for any confusion, yes all pieces are colored fullbodies unless otherwise specified, pricing being 1600kt/gems + 1200kt/gems for each additional character. I’ll be shooting you both a PM soon to hash out any details!

@PaintedScarlet Added! Thanks for your interest!
@kaniari @pooses
Sorry for any confusion, yes all pieces are colored fullbodies unless otherwise specified, pricing being 1600kt/gems + 1200kt/gems for each additional character. I’ll be shooting you both a PM soon to hash out any details!

@PaintedScarlet Added! Thanks for your interest!
@ diogonen

Pinglist please <3
@ diogonen

Pinglist please <3
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19