Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG Digitals [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@diogenen cool :D although on second thought, I've neglected this guy anyway.

Commission Type: colored full-body
Number of Characters: one
Total Payment: 150kt (I'll pay after sketch, I guess? ._.)
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: this gijinka of this dragon
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: nothing in particular. in general he's a pretty happy personality. his life's dream is to hammer everything!
Anything else?: can't think of anything~
@diogenen cool :D although on second thought, I've neglected this guy anyway.

Commission Type: colored full-body
Total Payment: 150kt (I'll pay after sketch, I guess? ._.)
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: this gijinka of this dragon
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: nothing in particular. in general he's a pretty happy personality. his life's dream is to hammer everything!
Anything else?: can't think of anything~

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@diogenen Ahh, I'm not sure if you've still got a slot open but if you're full currently, please put me on your pinglist and ignore my order form ;w;

Commission Type: coloured full-body
Total Payment: 150K
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: this lady in this outfit, second ref's hair length is more accurate, but her bangs are more straight-cut like in the first ref, with the three clips on one side. I don't have a fullbody reference atm but she wears a simple kyudo uniform :'D
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: would be cool to see her bow included, maybe practising archery?
Anything else?: Personality-wise, she is very cheerful, naive, kind of clumsy at times, and childish~
@diogenen Ahh, I'm not sure if you've still got a slot open but if you're full currently, please put me on your pinglist and ignore my order form ;w;

Commission Type: coloured full-body
Total Payment: 150K
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: this lady in this outfit, second ref's hair length is more accurate, but her bangs are more straight-cut like in the first ref, with the three clips on one side. I don't have a fullbody reference atm but she wears a simple kyudo uniform :'D
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: would be cool to see her bow included, maybe practising archery?
Anything else?: Personality-wise, she is very cheerful, naive, kind of clumsy at times, and childish~
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
Hello, all slots are now open! I also forgot to mention, but people on the pinglist please let me know if you'd like to be taken off, and of course if you'd like to be placed on the pinglist feel free to let me know as well, thanks!
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Hello, all slots are now open! I also forgot to mention, but people on the pinglist please let me know if you'd like to be taken off, and of course if you'd like to be placed on the pinglist feel free to let me know as well, thanks!
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
@diogonen

Commission Type: Sketch
Number of Characters: 1
Total Payment: 50k <.<
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: Boop
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: Arms crossed and a smug expression?
Anything else?:
@diogonen

Commission Type: Sketch
Number of Characters: 1
Total Payment: 50k <.<
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: Boop
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: Arms crossed and a smug expression?
Anything else?:
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
Bump, 2 weeks left open! Also added some completed examples.
Bump, 2 weeks left open! Also added some completed examples.
@diogonen id love a slot! Will repost will details in a bit!
@diogonen id love a slot! Will repost will details in a bit!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@diogonen Could you add me to your ping list :)?
@diogonen Could you add me to your ping list :)?
64514_s.gif
@Founder
Sure thing thanks for the interest!
@Founder
Sure thing thanks for the interest!
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
@SunDragon
@joan
@Juyoung
@Founder

Shop briefly open for a special! Sketch commissions only, and for a discounted price. Please see the first page for details!
@lome
@pooses
@Mishakiara
@HoldUpGrabAwol
@SunDragon
@joan
@Juyoung
@Founder

Shop briefly open for a special! Sketch commissions only, and for a discounted price. Please see the first page for details!
@diogonen hello! could I possibly get 2 sketch commissions, or is it one slot per person? :o
@diogonen hello! could I possibly get 2 sketch commissions, or is it one slot per person? :o
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19