Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
I'd like to grab a slot! I'll send a pm with the order form if that's ok :3

edit:
@whalesbone
I'd like to grab a slot! I'll send a pm with the order form if that's ok :3

edit:
@whalesbone
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@whalesbone I'd like to claim a slot please! [s]I'll edit the form in shortly here. c:[/s] I hope you won't mind drawing a baby Bane! [b]style:[/b] signature [b]cutoff[/b]: cropped please! [b]coloring[/b]: cel-shaded [b]background[/b]: basic [b]character ref(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82649132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/826492/82649132_350.png[/img][/url] [b]extra[/b]: I will pm you my email ^^
@whalesbone
I'd like to claim a slot please!

I'll edit the form in shortly here. c:

I hope you won't mind drawing a baby Bane!

style: signature
cutoff: cropped please!
coloring: cel-shaded
background: basic
character ref(s): 82649132_350.png
extra: I will pm you my email ^^
r8spsd.png
@whalesbone
I'll pm you my email shortly

style: cel-shaded
cutoff: fullbody
coloring: shaded
background: no preference
character ref(s):
Toyhouse page
This dragon also has more art in her bio

extra:
Ava is an alchemist and a botanist, exploring the world in search of rare and unusual plants. She carries a leather satchel with basic alchemical tools and ingredients, and can conjure a cauldron from thin air to make potions. She has limited plant magic which she uses for defense, or to commune with plants to gather information.

In personality, while she is kind by nature, she is nearly always ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. She has a hard time sitting still and is easily distracted by cool bugs and rocks.

The emblem on her cloak depicts her family's crest. Her colors and markings are based on a hooded pitohui.
@whalesbone
I'll pm you my email shortly

style: cel-shaded
coloring: shaded
character ref(s):
Toyhouse page
This dragon also has more art in her bio

extra:
Ava is an alchemist and a botanist, exploring the world in search of rare and unusual plants. She carries a leather satchel with basic alchemical tools and ingredients, and can conjure a cauldron from thin air to make potions. She has limited plant magic which she uses for defense, or to commune with plants to gather information.

In personality, while she is kind by nature, she is nearly always ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. She has a hard time sitting still and is easily distracted by cool bugs and rocks.

The emblem on her cloak depicts her family's crest. Her colors and markings are based on a hooded pitohui.
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@whalesbone okay okay I'm done with my choice paralysis! [b]style:[/b] sketch [b]cutoff:[/b] fullbody [b]coloring:[/b] solid/gradient fill (probably one of the very very light blues in his colors, but whatever color is fun to plop on works) [b]background:[/b] no preference [b]character ref(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65107788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1737719&skin=38065&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] (it is a scry because I am terrible and realized I forgot to buy their tert) [b]extra:[/b] For personality, they are a Critter. Cold and speaks in a monotone, scurries around like a roach. They are definitely going to push a mask into your face to drain your life (not quite a fandragon, but they have heavy inspiration from atla's koh, if that helps). My only request on the art side is to have his face match the masks on his body, so no obligatory dragon eye from the skin!
@whalesbone

okay okay I'm done with my choice paralysis!

style: sketch
coloring: solid/gradient fill (probably one of the very very light blues in his colors, but whatever color is fun to plop on works)
character ref(s): scry?sdid=1737719&skin=38065&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
(it is a scry because I am terrible and realized I forgot to buy their tert)
extra: For personality, they are a Critter. Cold and speaks in a monotone, scurries around like a roach. They are definitely going to push a mask into your face to drain your life (not quite a fandragon, but they have heavy inspiration from atla's koh, if that helps). My only request on the art side is to have his face match the masks on his body, so no obligatory dragon eye from the skin!
MwJo5fF.png
@whalesbone I just changed my username from Noivurn -> xenonentity and would like my name changed on the pinglist. Thank you!
@whalesbone I just changed my username from Noivurn -> xenonentity and would like my name changed on the pinglist. Thank you!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
May I be added to the pinglist, please?
May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@whalesbone

Hi!! I just wanted to say that I got a signature commission from you like 4? 5? years ago and I still really love him!! Your art has continued to grow since then; keep up the amazing work! :D
@whalesbone

Hi!! I just wanted to say that I got a signature commission from you like 4? 5? years ago and I still really love him!! Your art has continued to grow since then; keep up the amazing work! :D
whalesbone.png
@whalesbone I'm not sure if you're taking commissions rn but if you are, I'd love to know so I can order!
@whalesbone I'm not sure if you're taking commissions rn but if you are, I'd love to know so I can order!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Could you add me to the ping list please if you're still doing art? :)
Could you add me to the ping list please if you're still doing art? :)
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
Still love every piece you've made of my characters. <3 Thank you for all of them! I will still stalk from the shadows IN CASE you ever start up again <3
Still love every piece you've made of my characters. <3 Thank you for all of them! I will still stalk from the shadows IN CASE you ever start up again <3
QMAMIdG.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221