Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
Is there a slot left?
Is there a slot left?
I’d love a slot if possible!
I’d love a slot if possible!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@SnRaijuu @Cirrostratus sure! go ahead and fill out forms when you're ready :)
@SnRaijuu @Cirrostratus sure! go ahead and fill out forms when you're ready :)
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
May I reserve a slot?
May I reserve a slot?
d8O5J7R.png
slot claim please!!!
slot claim please!!!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@whalesbone
Thank you!
It's been no less than a year since I subscribed to this thread and I can finally have a chance, so not gonna miss it XD

Well, I hope I did everything right, please correct me if I'm an idiot and did something wrong:

style:
sketch
cutoff:
fullbody
coloring:
painted
background:
A simple color would be lovely.
character ref(s):
Portrait
Fullbody (missing feathers though)
Reference

extra:
Raijuu is a demon of lightning looking like a weasel with two feathers on his head.
I would really love to see something more dynamic in his pose to show off his long body. (But it's not neccessary!)
As for the character's expression, it's hard to miss! Raijuu can be happy, irritated, angry, surprised, pokerface, anything but sad. I would probably ask to try and make him angry or dangerous but it's up to you.

All that I said is more of a wish than a demand, so if you feel like doing something different it's all up to you! As I said, it's really hard to miss.

Also, if Raijuu's original colors are too bright you can lower the saturation to make him look more natural, I don't mind XD

Thank you very much again! Hopefully it won't be too much trouble! <3
@whalesbone
Thank you!
It's been no less than a year since I subscribed to this thread and I can finally have a chance, so not gonna miss it XD

Well, I hope I did everything right, please correct me if I'm an idiot and did something wrong:

style:
sketch
cutoff:
fullbody
coloring:
painted
background:
A simple color would be lovely.
character ref(s):
Portrait
Fullbody (missing feathers though)
Reference

extra:
Raijuu is a demon of lightning looking like a weasel with two feathers on his head.
I would really love to see something more dynamic in his pose to show off his long body. (But it's not neccessary!)
As for the character's expression, it's hard to miss! Raijuu can be happy, irritated, angry, surprised, pokerface, anything but sad. I would probably ask to try and make him angry or dangerous but it's up to you.

All that I said is more of a wish than a demand, so if you feel like doing something different it's all up to you! As I said, it's really hard to miss.

Also, if Raijuu's original colors are too bright you can lower the saturation to make him look more natural, I don't mind XD

Thank you very much again! Hopefully it won't be too much trouble! <3
Could I reserve a slot as well?
Could I reserve a slot as well?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
style: signature
cutoff: option 1
coloring: painted sketch
background: transparent
character ref(s): Tesla
extra: I can pay in treasure, what rate would your prefer? Thanks so much!
style: signature
cutoff: option 1
coloring: painted sketch
background: transparent
character ref(s): Tesla
extra: I can pay in treasure, what rate would your prefer? Thanks so much!
d8O5J7R.png
@shrine

alright! i personally think soft shading would look nice with their color schemes. with two characters, i don't expect there to be a ton of visible background, but i may play around with the scenes they have equipped and see if one works particularly well.

i'm actually going to go a bit lower than my +75%/character fee, since there tends to be a lot more overlap in signatures! i'll do 50% instead, and with the 10% discount (applied to the total cost), that would come out to 5.4mil T. if that's a bit much, i can also do cel-shaded for 4mil T.

you can send that now or when i'm done, i'm not particularly picky. i can send an update when i've sketched things out if you'd like to review it, otherwise i'll get started and let you know when i've finished up!

@SnRaijuu

haha sorry for being inaccessible lately, but i'm glad you finally got a chance!

everything looks good! i definitely love weasels, so i'll be sure to do something dynamic with him.

that's 4kg or 4mil T, whichever works best for you (a combination of gems and treasure is also fine). i'll let you know when i've started working on your piece, at which point you can send payment or wait until i've finished!

@GarbagePal

looking at him hurts my eyes. i love him. i'm doing a plain 1:1000 right now, so that's 2mil T! you can pay whenever you want, but i'll let you know when i've started your piece :)

@creosote

as always!! go ahead when you're ready ^^

@Pearlimose

looks like i've already filled up for now, but i'm going to be trying to get a lot of commissions done over the next few weeks, so i can ping you again when i've got more room if you'd like!
@shrine

alright! i personally think soft shading would look nice with their color schemes. with two characters, i don't expect there to be a ton of visible background, but i may play around with the scenes they have equipped and see if one works particularly well.

i'm actually going to go a bit lower than my +75%/character fee, since there tends to be a lot more overlap in signatures! i'll do 50% instead, and with the 10% discount (applied to the total cost), that would come out to 5.4mil T. if that's a bit much, i can also do cel-shaded for 4mil T.

you can send that now or when i'm done, i'm not particularly picky. i can send an update when i've sketched things out if you'd like to review it, otherwise i'll get started and let you know when i've finished up!

@SnRaijuu

haha sorry for being inaccessible lately, but i'm glad you finally got a chance!

everything looks good! i definitely love weasels, so i'll be sure to do something dynamic with him.

that's 4kg or 4mil T, whichever works best for you (a combination of gems and treasure is also fine). i'll let you know when i've started working on your piece, at which point you can send payment or wait until i've finished!

@GarbagePal

looking at him hurts my eyes. i love him. i'm doing a plain 1:1000 right now, so that's 2mil T! you can pay whenever you want, but i'll let you know when i've started your piece :)

@creosote

as always!! go ahead when you're ready ^^

@Pearlimose

looks like i've already filled up for now, but i'm going to be trying to get a lot of commissions done over the next few weeks, so i can ping you again when i've got more room if you'd like!
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
I'd love a slot if there are any remaining!
edit: see I missed it, I'll be faster next time ouob
I'd love a slot if there are any remaining!
edit: see I missed it, I'll be faster next time ouob
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221