Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
yes, I would appreciate it if you could add me to the shop pinglist - thank you!
yes, I would appreciate it if you could add me to the shop pinglist - thank you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
here's my form! sorry for the wait o7 style: signature cutoff: option 1 coloring: cel-shaded background: none character ref(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66181741][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661818/66181741_350.png[/img][/url] extra: he's got a little blurb in his bio you can draw from if you want, and could you draw his eyes white instead of fire? alsoooo could you draw him in a pose similar to the option 1 example you provided? i really like how there's more blank space and how the dragon looks like it has more room to move :D
here's my form! sorry for the wait o7

style: signature
cutoff: option 1
coloring: cel-shaded
background: none
character ref(s):
66181741_350.png
extra: he's got a little blurb in his bio you can draw from if you want, and could you draw his eyes white instead of fire?
alsoooo could you draw him in a pose similar to the option 1 example you provided? i really like how there's more blank space and how the dragon looks like it has more room to move :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote alright! everything looks good, and i can definitely do that pose for you :)

i'll let you know when i start your piece, which hopefully won't be far from now. he comes up to 3kg or 3mil T, which you can pay any time between now and when i finish!
@creosote alright! everything looks good, and i can definitely do that pose for you :)

i'll let you know when i start your piece, which hopefully won't be far from now. he comes up to 3kg or 3mil T, which you can pay any time between now and when i finish!
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
awesome, looking forward to it!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] would it be alright if i sent payment in a PM instead of a crossroads? with notn starting tomorrow i'm gonna be moving currency around a lot so i want to make sure i don't accidentally spend it haha
awesome, looking forward to it!!

would it be alright if i sent payment in a PM instead of a crossroads? with notn starting tomorrow i'm gonna be moving currency around a lot so i want to make sure i don't accidentally spend it haha
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote that's fine! whatever works best for you ^^
@creosote that's fine! whatever works best for you ^^
hikaru

________
pinglist, please!! ; w ; i can’t add myself or i would fjsbfjd
pinglist, please!! ; w ; i can’t add myself or i would fjsbfjd
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@sighborgs no problem! there's both a USD and FRC pinglist, let me know which one (or both) you'd like to be added to :)
@sighborgs no problem! there's both a USD and FRC pinglist, let me know which one (or both) you'd like to be added to :)
hikaru

________
frc, if you don’t mind!
frc, if you don’t mind!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
Could I get added to both usd and frc ping lists please? c:
Could I get added to both usd and frc ping lists please? c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
(can't remember if i signed up already but if i haven't) i would love to be on both frc and usd pinglists please!
(can't remember if i signed up already but if i haven't) i would love to be on both frc and usd pinglists please!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221