Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 220 221
@epher of course! i've been leaving commissions on the down low while i study for ap exams, but i can fit you in if you'd like :0c
@epher of course! i've been leaving commissions on the down low while i study for ap exams, but i can fit you in if you'd like :0c
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@whalesbone aaa okay, thank you so much!! >o< in that case, i'd like to grab a signature of this girl- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38249836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382499/38249836_350.png[/img] [/url] her mane is fluffier than most pearlcatchers, her ears are smaller than most, and could you draw her looking kind of grumpy? let me know when you want my paypal info! :D [s]also sorry for the delay in response dsgdhfdghsd[/s]
@whalesbone aaa okay, thank you so much!! >o<

in that case, i'd like to grab a signature of this girl-

38249836_350.png

her mane is fluffier than most pearlcatchers, her ears are smaller than most, and could you draw her looking kind of grumpy?

let me know when you want my paypal info! :D

also sorry for the delay in response dsgdhfdghsd
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher not a problem! i'll keep all that in mind when i draw her :0c

i'm sick today, so i probably won't start on her until tomorrow. you can still go ahead and send your paypal email over, though, and i'll send an invoice out when i start working!
@epher not a problem! i'll keep all that in mind when i draw her :0c

i'm sick today, so i probably won't start on her until tomorrow. you can still go ahead and send your paypal email over, though, and i'll send an invoice out when i start working!
hikaru

________
@whalesbone

Hiiii! I know you're probably super busy, but any chance you could fit in two USD slots when you have the time? :)

Toxi was super sneaky and surprised me with a siggy and I love your work so much ;_; So I wanted more! Heh.
@whalesbone

Hiiii! I know you're probably super busy, but any chance you could fit in two USD slots when you have the time? :)

Toxi was super sneaky and surprised me with a siggy and I love your work so much ;_; So I wanted more! Heh.
@Siopilos hey, i'm glad you liked the signature :0c i'm a bit busy, yes, but i should definitely be able to fit you in!

feel free to show me what you want drawn/pm me your email, and i should be able to get to you in a couple days at the most!
@Siopilos hey, i'm glad you liked the signature :0c i'm a bit busy, yes, but i should definitely be able to fit you in!

feel free to show me what you want drawn/pm me your email, and i should be able to get to you in a couple days at the most!
hikaru

________
*peers and giggles*

I told you they'd find you. HEHEHEH

*pounces Sio*
*peers and giggles*

I told you they'd find you. HEHEHEH

*pounces Sio*
QMAMIdG.png
Ooo also.. *raises paw*

May I steal three slots? <3
Ooo also.. *raises paw*

May I steal three slots? <3
QMAMIdG.png
@Toxi go ahead!

and as a side note, I’ve got a couple AP exams in the next two weeks. it may take an extra day or so to get everything done, since I’ll be studying quite a bit :0c
@Toxi go ahead!

and as a side note, I’ve got a couple AP exams in the next two weeks. it may take an extra day or so to get everything done, since I’ll be studying quite a bit :0c
hikaru

________
*nod nods* Exams ALWAYS come first! <3

I don't mind it taking time so you can study. <3

*squeals and skitters off*
*nod nods* Exams ALWAYS come first! <3

I don't mind it taking time so you can study. <3

*squeals and skitters off*
QMAMIdG.png
@whalesbone

so...i know you dont know me, but i found your siggy arts thanx to miss Toxi. Would you have time for two?
@whalesbone

so...i know you dont know me, but i found your siggy arts thanx to miss Toxi. Would you have time for two?
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 220 221