Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 220 221
@whalesbone ah my payment hasn't come in yet, could you please keep me on the pinglist though? It should arrive by the end of the month, but hopefully sooner rather than later...
@whalesbone ah my payment hasn't come in yet, could you please keep me on the pinglist though? It should arrive by the end of the month, but hopefully sooner rather than later...
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv of course ! i'll try to ping you late this month/early in april, but if you happen to get paid earlier, feel free to ping me on your own terms :0c
@Aviv of course ! i'll try to ping you late this month/early in april, but if you happen to get paid earlier, feel free to ping me on your own terms :0c
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@/whalesbone thanks, will do ^^
@/whalesbone thanks, will do ^^
s7cpOmi.png
@whalesbone hey!! can i get on your pinglist? i looooove your art style
@whalesbone hey!! can i get on your pinglist? i looooove your art style
2s2nNBL.gif1479_250px_misfitmiskatonic_by_miirshroom-dc6o1hw.png
@Marceline if you're still interested, there's space for you :0c
@Marceline if you're still interested, there's space for you :0c
hikaru

________
@whalesbone I am but I dont have the extra usd at the moment so I'll pass so someone else can get a slot! I'd love to be pinged when you open up for fr currency again though!
@whalesbone I am but I dont have the extra usd at the moment so I'll pass so someone else can get a slot! I'd love to be pinged when you open up for fr currency again though!
eWROVV6.png
@whalesbone

Hi again! c:
Just wanted to hear if you'd have the time for an order later this month?
It'll be 2-3 signature styled full bodies again, you know those 350x350 versions if that wasn't too annoying to draw last time ^-^
@whalesbone

Hi again! c:
Just wanted to hear if you'd have the time for an order later this month?
It'll be 2-3 signature styled full bodies again, you know those 350x350 versions if that wasn't too annoying to draw last time ^-^
unknown-2.png
@Panix shouldn't be a problem! i'll make sure to keep a slot open for you. would you like me to ping you on a certain date? if not, feel free to ping me on your own time :0c
@Panix shouldn't be a problem! i'll make sure to keep a slot open for you. would you like me to ping you on a certain date? if not, feel free to ping me on your own time :0c
hikaru

________
@whalesbone
Thank you so much! I’ll return around April 10th :3
@whalesbone
Thank you so much! I’ll return around April 10th :3
unknown-2.png
@Valishtu if you're still interested, i've got a slot for you :0c
@Valishtu if you're still interested, i've got a slot for you :0c
hikaru