Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 220 221
*peeks*

If slots are open.. can I steal all three?
*peeks*

If slots are open.. can I steal all three?
QMAMIdG.png
@Toxi i'm finishing up a couple commissions on furvilla, but feel free to order now! i'll set everything up for you and i'll hopefully be able to get to work within a day or so :0c
@Toxi i'm finishing up a couple commissions on furvilla, but feel free to order now! i'll set everything up for you and i'll hopefully be able to get to work within a day or so :0c
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@misfitmiskatonic hey :0c if you still want a slot, i can git you in now!
@misfitmiskatonic hey :0c if you still want a slot, i can git you in now!
hikaru

________
I'm bringing more business your way. Can I snag two more slots? ^^ <3
I'm bringing more business your way. Can I snag two more slots? ^^ <3
QMAMIdG.png
@Toxi of course! i've got two slots ahead of you, so i won't be as fast as the last time, but i should definitely have time to work on yours this week! feel free to message over the orders :0c
@Toxi of course! i've got two slots ahead of you, so i won't be as fast as the last time, but i should definitely have time to work on yours this week! feel free to message over the orders :0c
hikaru

________
*squees and runs off*
*squees and runs off*
QMAMIdG.png
Just going to leave a little note here:

Whalesbone is a FANTASTIC and talented artist. A DREAM to work with. I've gotten a few pieces by them and been lucky enough to gift some to friends. They've taken information (limited though I have) for other characters and brought them to BEAUTIFUL life. An attention to details even I wasn't fully attuned to. <3

If you've not gotten a chance to commission them yet, stick around and do it! <3

Thank you Whalesbone for all the beautiful work you've been doing. <3 For sharing your skills with us. I will be stalking. ;)

If I may join your ping lists both here and on FV? <3 <3
Just going to leave a little note here:

Whalesbone is a FANTASTIC and talented artist. A DREAM to work with. I've gotten a few pieces by them and been lucky enough to gift some to friends. They've taken information (limited though I have) for other characters and brought them to BEAUTIFUL life. An attention to details even I wasn't fully attuned to. <3

If you've not gotten a chance to commission them yet, stick around and do it! <3

Thank you Whalesbone for all the beautiful work you've been doing. <3 For sharing your skills with us. I will be stalking. ;)

If I may join your ping lists both here and on FV? <3 <3
QMAMIdG.png
May I snag those two slots once more? <3
May I snag those two slots once more? <3
QMAMIdG.png
@Toxi go ahead! i've got a couple slots already filled, but i should definitely have space for you :0c
@Toxi go ahead! i've got a couple slots already filled, but i should definitely have space for you :0c
hikaru

________
@whalesbone heyyy i hope you don't mind me forum digging a bit, but are you still open for USD orders by any chance? i'd love to get a signature if you are, your art is super cute :0c
@whalesbone heyyy i hope you don't mind me forum digging a bit, but are you still open for USD orders by any chance? i'd love to get a signature if you are, your art is super cute :0c
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 220 221