Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@pooses - I most certainly couldn't handle such a mantastic man, but MANLY MCBRO is absolutely RARING TO BRO! So yeah, send the payment and he will MAN IT UP. @theplastics - Haha, glad you liked it! It's quite a bit of fun to make these reviews, I must say. ...So, might you be READY TO BRO AGAIN? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3537615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35377/3537615_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Empereur is, for the record, FAR TOO MANLY TO JUST BE KNOWN AS EMPEROR. No, he has to go with the TONGUE OF TRUE BROS, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE [i]ULTIMATE LANGUAGE OF PASSION[/i]. The unusual spelling also means that he can correct every single dragon who dares try to write down his illustrious name - and how dare they attempt the task in the first place, anyway? Empereur is, indeed, a dragon in FULL COM[i]MAN[/i]D, and the name is only the start of his EXTREME(N) CONTROL. Ever since he hatched, this dragon was DESTINED FOR MANLINESS; his wings edged with GLORIOUS GOLD, and an AMANZING RING OF BRO about his HANDSOME HEAD. His colours are auspicious, too; few colours are more military than Navy, and Empereur has COVERED HIMSELF IN GLORY, or at least this UTTERLY BRO colour. He is blessed with a circuit of PURE GOLD, which makes him look EVEN RICHER THAN HE ALREADY IS. And given that Empereur has nothing less than a GLOWING GOLDEN CIRCLET OF TOTAL BRO about his head at all times, THAT ISN'T EASY. But does he stop there? Is destiny enough to make a man? OF COURSE NOT! Empereur keeps his MANTASTIC, TWENTY-METRE MANSTACHE in TIP-TOP CONDITION; there are no bad-hair days involving his MIGHTY MANSTACHE, his WOOLY WONDER, or his AMANZING MANE, because IT'S ALL TERRIFIED OF THIS PARAGON OF MANDOM. Not even the most startling of static bursts from my LOUD LIGHTNING BRO-CREW could cause any part of his MANPARREL to stand on end; Empereur is JUST TOO MUCH FOR EVEN INANIMATE OBJECTS. As one final showing of his MANXTREME CONTROL OVER ANY SITUATION, Empereur chooses to wear EVEN MOAR gold upon his person, effectively making him THE MOST DANGEROUS BANK IN EXISTENCE. To me, this is one huge 'COME AT ME' state[i]men[/i]t to any would-be burglar, and Thieves certainly drool when he walks past - in fact, they drool almost as much as the swooners. However, most of these vandals are NOT MAN ENOUGH TO COME AT BRO. A good thing, then - I wouldn't doubt for a moment that Empereur would at all hesitate to protect the MIGHTY MAN-HOARD HE BEARS UPON HIS BACK! - Manly McBro[/quote]
@pooses - I most certainly couldn't handle such a mantastic man, but MANLY MCBRO is absolutely RARING TO BRO! So yeah, send the payment and he will MAN IT UP.

@theplastics - Haha, glad you liked it! It's quite a bit of fun to make these reviews, I must say.

...So, might you be READY TO BRO AGAIN?

3537615_350.png

Quote:
Empereur is, for the record, FAR TOO MANLY TO JUST BE KNOWN AS EMPEROR. No, he has to go with the TONGUE OF TRUE BROS, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE ULTIMATE LANGUAGE OF PASSION. The unusual spelling also means that he can correct every single dragon who dares try to write down his illustrious name - and how dare they attempt the task in the first place, anyway? Empereur is, indeed, a dragon in FULL COMMAND, and the name is only the start of his EXTREME(N) CONTROL.

Ever since he hatched, this dragon was DESTINED FOR MANLINESS; his wings edged with GLORIOUS GOLD, and an AMANZING RING OF BRO about his HANDSOME HEAD. His colours are auspicious, too; few colours are more military than Navy, and Empereur has COVERED HIMSELF IN GLORY, or at least this UTTERLY BRO colour. He is blessed with a circuit of PURE GOLD, which makes him look EVEN RICHER THAN HE ALREADY IS. And given that Empereur has nothing less than a GLOWING GOLDEN CIRCLET OF TOTAL BRO about his head at all times, THAT ISN'T EASY.

But does he stop there? Is destiny enough to make a man? OF COURSE NOT! Empereur keeps his MANTASTIC, TWENTY-METRE MANSTACHE in TIP-TOP CONDITION; there are no bad-hair days involving his MIGHTY MANSTACHE, his WOOLY WONDER, or his AMANZING MANE, because IT'S ALL TERRIFIED OF THIS PARAGON OF MANDOM. Not even the most startling of static bursts from my LOUD LIGHTNING BRO-CREW could cause any part of his MANPARREL to stand on end; Empereur is JUST TOO MUCH FOR EVEN INANIMATE OBJECTS.

As one final showing of his MANXTREME CONTROL OVER ANY SITUATION, Empereur chooses to wear EVEN MOAR gold upon his person, effectively making him THE MOST DANGEROUS BANK IN EXISTENCE. To me, this is one huge 'COME AT ME' statement to any would-be burglar, and Thieves certainly drool when he walks past - in fact, they drool almost as much as the swooners. However, most of these vandals are NOT MAN ENOUGH TO COME AT BRO. A good thing, then - I wouldn't doubt for a moment that Empereur would at all hesitate to protect the MIGHTY MAN-HOARD HE BEARS UPON HIS BACK!

- Manly McBro
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner bruh how much in gems you want for a manly lair review because lmao
@Spooner bruh how much in gems you want for a manly lair review because lmao
@nirak - I believe gems are at a 1:450 rate right now, so a MANTASTIC lair review would be 178 gems!
@nirak - I believe gems are at a 1:450 rate right now, so a MANTASTIC lair review would be 178 gems!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner yes good
@Spooner yes good
@Spooner i am shedding a single (manly) tear for this review it's so perfect

thank you this is excellent! i may come back in the future because i mean. who can resist the manliness
@Spooner i am shedding a single (manly) tear for this review it's so perfect

thank you this is excellent! i may come back in the future because i mean. who can resist the manliness
1ffgBbR.png
@Spooner May I please have a manly 40kT bio of my majestic dragon Devana? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29435/2943405_350.png[/img]
@Spooner

May I please have a manly 40kT bio of my majestic dragon Devana?

2943405_350.png
@pooses - CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?!? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6858981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68590/6858981_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]When I was asked to interview one 'Neon Chicken', even such a MANLY MAN as myself had to STROKE HIS PET MANSTACHE and wonder just how MAN a chicken could get. Oh, was the name deceptive - for the record, Neon Chicken is NOT A CHICKEN AT ALL, BUT INSTEAD A HYPER-MANLY, MACHO, [i]BROCLAW[/i]. Yes, readers - I, MANLY MCBRO, was nearly blinded myself by the MANCREDIBLE SURPRISE of BROSHINE and MANGENTA that greeted me as I stepped into the presence of A TRULY MANLY BLESSING TO THIS WORLD. And yet, Neon Chicken was TRUE AND BRONEST TO HIS NAME, for he produced the MANLIEST, BEASTLIEST CHICKEN I, MANLY MCBRO HAVE EVER WRESTLED WITH. When he eventually MANFORMED me that it was his pet, I was stunned - Neon Chicken was not [i]only[/i] a TOTALLY BROTASTIC MAN, he was also a COM(EN)PLETE GENTLEMAN. It is to me, no surprise that his belly is of PRISTINE WHITE - dirt would not dare cling to this PARAGON OF A NOBLEMAN. Lastly, of course, I am simply compelled to [i]men[/i]ion his MANPPAREL. Neon Chicken keeps things PLAIN and SIMPLE, with sparse apparel that SHOWS OFF AS MUCH OF THAT MANCREDIBLE, SHIMMERING PHYSIQUE AS POSSIBLE. With a PROUD PINK CABBIE that CLINGS TO HIS HEAD FOR DEAR LIFE, tight-fitting bracelets made from THE BIGGEST OYSTERS YOU'VE EVER SEEN, a rose CLENCHED BETWEEN HIS JAWS and the rest of his apparel LITERALLY TIED DOWN, the message is made clear: NOTHING will get in the way of this TOTAL BRO as he QUESTS FOR GLORY, but ESPECIALLY NOT his BROPPAREL. - Manly McBro [/quote] @tigercule - You're next! I'll do the bios first, then move onto the lair review. @Andorum - Yeah, sure you can have a MANLY MAN-BIO for your (WO)MAN! Just send me the loot, and of course let me know if you would like any personal touches to be added - if they've had certain adventures, have a certain personality, or you've got anything else you would like to add, then by all means let me know.
@pooses - CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?!?

6858981_350.png
Quote:
When I was asked to interview one 'Neon Chicken', even such a MANLY MAN as myself had to STROKE HIS PET MANSTACHE and wonder just how MAN a chicken could get. Oh, was the name deceptive - for the record, Neon Chicken is NOT A CHICKEN AT ALL, BUT INSTEAD A HYPER-MANLY, MACHO, BROCLAW. Yes, readers - I, MANLY MCBRO, was nearly blinded myself by the MANCREDIBLE SURPRISE of BROSHINE and MANGENTA that greeted me as I stepped into the presence of A TRULY MANLY BLESSING TO THIS WORLD.

And yet, Neon Chicken was TRUE AND BRONEST TO HIS NAME, for he produced the MANLIEST, BEASTLIEST CHICKEN I, MANLY MCBRO HAVE EVER WRESTLED WITH. When he eventually MANFORMED me that it was his pet, I was stunned - Neon Chicken was not only a TOTALLY BROTASTIC MAN, he was also a COM(EN)PLETE GENTLEMAN. It is to me, no surprise that his belly is of PRISTINE WHITE - dirt would not dare cling to this PARAGON OF A NOBLEMAN.

Lastly, of course, I am simply compelled to menion his MANPPAREL. Neon Chicken keeps things PLAIN and SIMPLE, with sparse apparel that SHOWS OFF AS MUCH OF THAT MANCREDIBLE, SHIMMERING PHYSIQUE AS POSSIBLE. With a PROUD PINK CABBIE that CLINGS TO HIS HEAD FOR DEAR LIFE, tight-fitting bracelets made from THE BIGGEST OYSTERS YOU'VE EVER SEEN, a rose CLENCHED BETWEEN HIS JAWS and the rest of his apparel LITERALLY TIED DOWN, the message is made clear: NOTHING will get in the way of this TOTAL BRO as he QUESTS FOR GLORY, but ESPECIALLY NOT his BROPPAREL.

- Manly McBro

@tigercule - You're next! I'll do the bios first, then move onto the lair review.

@Andorum - Yeah, sure you can have a MANLY MAN-BIO for your (WO)MAN! Just send me the loot, and of course let me know if you would like any personal touches to be added - if they've had certain adventures, have a certain personality, or you've got anything else you would like to add, then by all means let me know.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner HOOLLLERS that wAS A MANTASTIC READ BRUH thANK YOU IT'S GOING IN HIS LAIR BIO
@Spooner HOOLLLERS that wAS A MANTASTIC READ BRUH thANK YOU IT'S GOING IN HIS LAIR BIO
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Spooner is it possible to have some EXTREMELY MANLY REVIEWS for these two MANLY (WO)MEN? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6897664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68977/6897664_350.png[/img] [/url] if it helps, this ULTRA-MANLY (WO)MAN here, she is extremely well-versed in the arts of MANCHENICS and she aims to be the MANLIEST (WO)MAN aka she's is the best (TOM)MAN that ever existed [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6630629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66307/6630629_350.png[/img] [/url] dont let her MANLY WHITENESS blind you, she is clearly not as pure as she seems, she likes to wear MANLY MANPINK bows and don on her MANLY CROWN OF MANLY BONES OF HER UNMANLY DEAD ENEMIES it would certainly be an MANHONOR for MANLY MCBRO to put their MANLINESS to the MANTEST it would total up to a MANLY 40kT, if im not wrong? thank you!
@Spooner

is it possible to have some EXTREMELY MANLY REVIEWS for these two MANLY (WO)MEN?

6897664_350.png

if it helps, this ULTRA-MANLY (WO)MAN here, she is extremely well-versed in the arts of MANCHENICS and she aims to be the MANLIEST (WO)MAN aka she's is the best (TOM)MAN that ever existed

6630629_350.png

dont let her MANLY WHITENESS blind you, she is clearly not as pure as she seems, she likes to wear MANLY MANPINK bows and don on her MANLY CROWN OF MANLY BONES OF HER UNMANLY DEAD ENEMIES

it would certainly be an MANHONOR for MANLY MCBRO to put their MANLINESS to the MANTEST
it would total up to a MANLY 40kT, if im not wrong? thank you!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@pooses - Haha - glad you like it, FELLOW BRO!

@tunapuns - Yep, sure is possible! It would, in fact, be a MANCREDIBLE HONOR for MANLY MCBRO to PRESENT HIMSELF TO TWO FINE (WO)MEN. 40kt's right, send and I'll get to you once MANLY MCBRO has TAKEN THE WAITING LIST BY STORM.
@pooses - Haha - glad you like it, FELLOW BRO!

@tunapuns - Yep, sure is possible! It would, in fact, be a MANCREDIBLE HONOR for MANLY MCBRO to PRESENT HIMSELF TO TWO FINE (WO)MEN. 40kt's right, send and I'll get to you once MANLY MCBRO has TAKEN THE WAITING LIST BY STORM.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17