Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Gonna FISTBUMP this, since I've got plenty of slots open!
Gonna FISTBUMP this, since I've got plenty of slots open!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner I would like to see what MANLY MCBRO has to say out Bubblegum in an ULTRA-MANLY REVIEW [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8407477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84075/8407477_350.png[/img] [/url] Tell me when I should send the money
@spooner
I would like to see what MANLY MCBRO has to say out Bubblegum in an ULTRA-MANLY REVIEW

8407477_350.png

Tell me when I should send the money
@Waterfall500 - Sure, I can write that up for ya. :D I prefer PayMENt before I start work, so if you could send now I'll put you down for a slot!
@Waterfall500 - Sure, I can write that up for ya. :D I prefer PayMENt before I start work, so if you could send now I'll put you down for a slot!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Machiavellian @LadySoren @Skiatha @Waterfall500 - Hello! This is just a quick heads up that I'll be posting your completed stuff through tomorrow - most of it's done, but it'll take a while to post. Thankyou as always for your patience!

@tigercule and @nirak - Just a second heads up that your stuff's done, and can be found here! I posted it a while ago, just wanted to make sure that you both knew. ;)
@Machiavellian @LadySoren @Skiatha @Waterfall500 - Hello! This is just a quick heads up that I'll be posting your completed stuff through tomorrow - most of it's done, but it'll take a while to post. Thankyou as always for your patience!

@tigercule and @nirak - Just a second heads up that your stuff's done, and can be found here! I posted it a while ago, just wanted to make sure that you both knew. ;)
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner im crynig these are too good oh my god 100% canon going in bios thank you buff jesus

MACHO MULBERRY lmao im dying
@Spooner im crynig these are too good oh my god 100% canon going in bios thank you buff jesus

MACHO MULBERRY lmao im dying
Could you do a super manly bio for the super manly BEEFCAKE TEAPOT? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60338/6033725_350.png[/img] I have a Hibernal Starbear for your troubles.
Could you do a super manly bio for the super manly BEEFCAKE TEAPOT?
6033725_350.png

I have a Hibernal Starbear for your troubles.
@Spooner So I just wandered into this MANTASTIC thread and realized that MAN I sure enjoy reading these MANly reviews and bios. Nowadays you really need to wow people to stand out and I figured that a MANTASTIC review is just what my buddy Chrom here needs for his bio. So I`d really MANPRECIATE if Manly McBro could grace my MAN Chrom with a review. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9537111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95372/9537111_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spooner

So I just wandered into this MANTASTIC thread and realized that MAN I sure enjoy reading these MANly reviews and bios. Nowadays you really need to wow people to stand out and I figured that a MANTASTIC review is just what my buddy Chrom here needs for his bio.

So I`d really MANPRECIATE if Manly McBro could grace my MAN Chrom with a review.

9537111_350.png
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@spooner

Just checking in to see how the writin' is going. x3
@spooner

Just checking in to see how the writin' is going. x3
pdPOUgg.png
@spooner
i jsy saw this and i am dYing of laugghter oh my god i would like to get a five dragon lair review pls if ur still doing those? for bluescale, nightslash, viridian, royale, and sylvia if thats ok (everyones on the first page of my lair except for sylvia shes on the second page) omg
@spooner
i jsy saw this and i am dYing of laugghter oh my god i would like to get a five dragon lair review pls if ur still doing those? for bluescale, nightslash, viridian, royale, and sylvia if thats ok (everyones on the first page of my lair except for sylvia shes on the second page) omg
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@ProbablyARobot @Porkabu @meowsee - Yeppers, I can do that for you!

@Skiatha - Hey, hey! My computer had a meltdown in the Aussie heat, so I'm afraid it'll be a few days before you can get your stuff, as I'll have to rewrite. If you would like a refund, that's totally okay, and I completely get it; just ask! Ditto for you guys, @Machiavellian , @LadySoren , and @Waterfall500 .
@ProbablyARobot @Porkabu @meowsee - Yeppers, I can do that for you!

@Skiatha - Hey, hey! My computer had a meltdown in the Aussie heat, so I'm afraid it'll be a few days before you can get your stuff, as I'll have to rewrite. If you would like a refund, that's totally okay, and I completely get it; just ask! Ditto for you guys, @Machiavellian , @LadySoren , and @Waterfall500 .
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17