Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Zahzumafoo~! [Anthro, human, and more!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HEY FOLKS!
My apologies for the extended hiatus, but I'm back and resuming commissions until the end of the summer!!

If anyone is no longer interested in their commission, please let me know!!
Otherwise, just reply with details and I'll get to work on your pictures!

OK! Responding to previous comments:

@Meirro -- I love drawing all sorts of animals-- the more odd and obscure, the better! C: Hooved creatures aren't my strong point, but I'm certainly still willing/able to draw them!
At this point, I would prefer the treasure, if it's all the same to you!
Go ahead and give me the details (either via comment or note; whichever you prefer!)

---

@YataMisaki -- Officially added you to the list; will work on yours once I finish slot #2's image! ;v;
You're free to pay whenever you'd prefer-- either now, or once the image is done! Your call~!

---

@exosomniac -- Hey, checking for your interest, again! Gonna send a message, as well. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll have to give your slot to someone else, so please get back to me when you get a chance!!

---

@ArtimisNight -- Hey there!! Sorry for the late reply!
My commission slots are currently full, but once I complete my current queue I'll be opening them up again! (:
Shouldn't have a problem with drawing them from description, so if you think you'd be interested in a commission later then I can add you to the ping list? Just LMK~!
HEY FOLKS!
My apologies for the extended hiatus, but I'm back and resuming commissions until the end of the summer!!

If anyone is no longer interested in their commission, please let me know!!
Otherwise, just reply with details and I'll get to work on your pictures!

OK! Responding to previous comments:

@Meirro -- I love drawing all sorts of animals-- the more odd and obscure, the better! C: Hooved creatures aren't my strong point, but I'm certainly still willing/able to draw them!
At this point, I would prefer the treasure, if it's all the same to you!
Go ahead and give me the details (either via comment or note; whichever you prefer!)

---

@YataMisaki -- Officially added you to the list; will work on yours once I finish slot #2's image! ;v;
You're free to pay whenever you'd prefer-- either now, or once the image is done! Your call~!

---

@exosomniac -- Hey, checking for your interest, again! Gonna send a message, as well. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll have to give your slot to someone else, so please get back to me when you get a chance!!

---

@ArtimisNight -- Hey there!! Sorry for the late reply!
My commission slots are currently full, but once I complete my current queue I'll be opening them up again! (:
Shouldn't have a problem with drawing them from description, so if you think you'd be interested in a commission later then I can add you to the ping list? Just LMK~!
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
@Zahzu
ah welcome back!
ill send you payment right now so i dont forget uvu
@Zahzu
ah welcome back!
ill send you payment right now so i dont forget uvu
@zahzu
I have a reference sheet!! But I'm definitely still interested, your style is so neat. Please do add me to the ping list!
@zahzu
I have a reference sheet!! But I'm definitely still interested, your style is so neat. Please do add me to the ping list!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Zahzu
Oops, sorry for the wait! You have my permission to hand my slot to someone else.
@Zahzu
Oops, sorry for the wait! You have my permission to hand my slot to someone else.
@exosomniac No problem at all!
My apologies for the delays, but thanks anyway for your interest! :)

@ArtimisNight If you'd like a commission now, I can gladly put you in for this now-empty spot (for the same prices)!
Let me know~! c:
@exosomniac No problem at all!
My apologies for the delays, but thanks anyway for your interest! :)

@ArtimisNight If you'd like a commission now, I can gladly put you in for this now-empty spot (for the same prices)!
Let me know~! c:
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
@zahzu
A digital flat colour please! I'll pay in gems!
I'll send the ref sheet through PM!
@zahzu
A digital flat colour please! I'll pay in gems!
I'll send the ref sheet through PM!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Zahzu

I'd love to be added to the ping list please!
@Zahzu

I'd love to be added to the ping list please!
@ArtimisNight -- Added you to the slot! :) Thanks!!

@Douglas -- Absolutely! I've added you to the list, so will definitely let ya know when I'm open, again!! (Which I'm stoked about, since I'm seeing binturongs, fossa-paws, and other rad animals in your FA gallery! Haha!)
@ArtimisNight -- Added you to the slot! :) Thanks!!

@Douglas -- Absolutely! I've added you to the list, so will definitely let ya know when I'm open, again!! (Which I'm stoked about, since I'm seeing binturongs, fossa-paws, and other rad animals in your FA gallery! Haha!)
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
@Zahzu - Can I be added to your ping list please?

I had to do a double take when I figured out who you are. Back when Hotel Haven was running I absolutely fell in love with your character Stylo's design. I only just recently went far back enough on my old deviantart to remember him and went to favorite the ref again and watch you on my newer account. (I even went and sketched up a little fan art I never finished, but that's beside the point)
@Zahzu - Can I be added to your ping list please?

I had to do a double take when I figured out who you are. Back when Hotel Haven was running I absolutely fell in love with your character Stylo's design. I only just recently went far back enough on my old deviantart to remember him and went to favorite the ref again and watch you on my newer account. (I even went and sketched up a little fan art I never finished, but that's beside the point)
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah -- Absolutely you can~!

... and oh my GOSH, are you kidding me?? aaaAAAHHHH!! I can't believe you not only recognize me (and remember my dancy janitor), but you actually DOODLED HIM!! I am so totally floored, right now!! ;A; You made my ol' gooby Stymonster look absolutely incredible, too! The way ya drew his mouth and tongue and the pose+angle and weeeEEEEHHHH~ ALL SO GORGEOUS!!
Thank you sososooooo much for this -- you seriously just made my whole night!! Hotel Haven was such a trip, and it blows me away just how many people followed it (even if they weren't actively involved!) It's crazy, and I always forget how moving it all was/is for me until I end up in an encounter like this! QvQ
@Dovah -- Absolutely you can~!

... and oh my GOSH, are you kidding me?? aaaAAAHHHH!! I can't believe you not only recognize me (and remember my dancy janitor), but you actually DOODLED HIM!! I am so totally floored, right now!! ;A; You made my ol' gooby Stymonster look absolutely incredible, too! The way ya drew his mouth and tongue and the pose+angle and weeeEEEEHHHH~ ALL SO GORGEOUS!!
Thank you sososooooo much for this -- you seriously just made my whole night!! Hotel Haven was such a trip, and it blows me away just how many people followed it (even if they weren't actively involved!) It's crazy, and I always forget how moving it all was/is for me until I end up in an encounter like this! QvQ
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7