Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Zahzumafoo~! [Anthro, human, and more!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zahzu - I was one of those who was following but not actively involved. I wasn't really good enough to play, but I was watching it from the beginning. I still love Stylo's design to bits and he remains one of my favorite monsters I've found as far as ones designed by other people go. I may do proper art for him yet when I've got less commissions of my own.

Thanks for adding me to the ping list and I can't wait to be able to commission some of your art!
@Zahzu - I was one of those who was following but not actively involved. I wasn't really good enough to play, but I was watching it from the beginning. I still love Stylo's design to bits and he remains one of my favorite monsters I've found as far as ones designed by other people go. I may do proper art for him yet when I've got less commissions of my own.

Thanks for adding me to the ping list and I can't wait to be able to commission some of your art!
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Zahzu
Hey id love to be added to your ping list for when you open up slots again. Id love to get another commission uwu
@Zahzu
Hey id love to be added to your ping list for when you open up slots again. Id love to get another commission uwu
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
OKAY, late replies, haha~ But I was waiting to update once I had more work done! ;v; @Dovah Aaahhhh! Seriously? He's one of your faves?? Weeehhh, that means a lot!! ;; I've always been a bit nervous about the appeal of my monster-type characters, so getting a response as this is super reassuring! You have tons of rad designs, yourself, and I'm glad my guy inspired you enough to want to doodle him!! Thanks again, and I'm definitely looking forward to a commish from ya-- it'll be great to draw something of yours! c: @Maye You're too sweet!! ;v; Added you to the list, and I hope to work for you again~! ---------- In other news-- another commission is done~! This one was for Magpie! [img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee129/Zahzu/Flight%20Rising/Magpie-DigiFlatColor.png[/img]
OKAY, late replies, haha~ But I was waiting to update once I had more work done! ;v;

@Dovah Aaahhhh! Seriously? He's one of your faves?? Weeehhh, that means a lot!! ;; I've always been a bit nervous about the appeal of my monster-type characters, so getting a response as this is super reassuring! You have tons of rad designs, yourself, and I'm glad my guy inspired you enough to want to doodle him!!
Thanks again, and I'm definitely looking forward to a commish from ya-- it'll be great to draw something of yours! c:

@Maye You're too sweet!! ;v; Added you to the list, and I hope to work for you again~!

In other news-- another commission is done~! This one was for Magpie!
Magpie-DigiFlatColor.png
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
@Zahzu Could I be added to the pinglist for when you open slots again? Thanks!
@Zahzu Could I be added to the pinglist for when you open slots again? Thanks!
@Zahzu Could I be added to your ping list? Love your stuff. u///u
@Zahzu Could I be added to your ping list? Love your stuff. u///u
BvMRuY5.png
@Zahzu Could I get on your ping list :)?
@Zahzu Could I get on your ping list :)?
64514_s.gif
Back from my hiatus!! Much apologies again to those on my list-- going to ask again if folks are still interested in their slots, as I know you've been waiting quite a while! @ArtimisNight @Meirro Would you still like your commission slots? ----- Keep forgetting to post this here, but @YataMisaki's commission is done, as well! [img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee129/Zahzu/Flight%20Rising/YataMisaki-DigiFlatColor.png[/img]
Back from my hiatus!!
Much apologies again to those on my list-- going to ask again if folks are still interested in their slots, as I know you've been waiting quite a while!
@ArtimisNight @Meirro Would you still like your commission slots?

Keep forgetting to post this here, but @YataMisaki's commission is done, as well!
YataMisaki-DigiFlatColor.png
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
@zahzu
I'm going to have to hold off for a while as due to recent events. (My obtaining of dragon ID 6660666) I owe a player 2million treasure. But I'll check in again after I've paid my debt off!
@zahzu
I'm going to have to hold off for a while as due to recent events. (My obtaining of dragon ID 6660666) I owe a player 2million treasure. But I'll check in again after I've paid my debt off!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight No problem! :) Congrats on the dragon-get!!
I'll move your slot to an "on hold" list, so it'll still be reserved for ya; you can DM or ping me whenever you're ready!
@ArtimisNight No problem! :) Congrats on the dragon-get!!
I'll move your slot to an "on hold" list, so it'll still be reserved for ya; you can DM or ping me whenever you're ready!
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
@zahzu
Thanks so much! That sounds great ^_^
@zahzu
Thanks so much! That sounds great ^_^
7zcCDc4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7