Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Zahzumafoo~! [Anthro, human, and more!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@exosomniac
You mean, me making a character design for you?
I could probably do that, sure! (:
It may be a bit extra, though, considering the extra thought and work that would go into that!

@Maye
I can definitely do one of her! Would you want it to be feral or anthro?
As for preferred payment: I'm waiting to hear back from a few people, as I may have enough gems depending on how things go through.
I'll ping you when I complete previous commissions, and we can confirm payment! (:

@Gayzelle
YESSSS absolutely~! u vu
Just a few questions! 1. Do you want transparency?
And 2. What species is he? (He looks like a rat or opossum? -- Just want to be sure, so I get the features right!!)
@exosomniac
You mean, me making a character design for you?
I could probably do that, sure! (:
It may be a bit extra, though, considering the extra thought and work that would go into that!

@Maye
I can definitely do one of her! Would you want it to be feral or anthro?
As for preferred payment: I'm waiting to hear back from a few people, as I may have enough gems depending on how things go through.
I'll ping you when I complete previous commissions, and we can confirm payment! (:

@Gayzelle
YESSSS absolutely~! u vu
Just a few questions! 1. Do you want transparency?
And 2. What species is he? (He looks like a rat or opossum? -- Just want to be sure, so I get the features right!!)
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
@zahzu B) heck ye i want transparent and yup a rat o;
@zahzu B) heck ye i want transparent and yup a rat o;
@Zahzu
Whatever you're more comfortable with! I have no reference for cloths if you decided to draw her anthro through, so you would either be designing them yourself or leaving her without any ;p
@Zahzu
Whatever you're more comfortable with! I have no reference for cloths if you decided to draw her anthro through, so you would either be designing them yourself or leaving her without any ;p
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye
It's all the same to me, haha! I have plenty of clotheless anthros, so I don't mind either way! :P Whichever you prefer!!
@Maye
It's all the same to me, haha! I have plenty of clotheless anthros, so I don't mind either way! :P Whichever you prefer!!
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
@Zahzu
Feral then, if you're comfortable with both equally!
@Zahzu
Feral then, if you're comfortable with both equally!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@zahzu
Oh man I'm totally interested if you're still open. I love your style, it's so expressive.

How much would you charge for a ref sheet? It's an anthro character, but I'd like to get a front + back view, just lineart if possible (still fidgeting with the colors so it'd be easier that way ahah)
If possible, larger than 500x500 (700 pixels tall would prolly fit everything, but I don't think 500 wide would fit a front + back view, though it'd prolly be easier to draw them seperately if canvas restraints are a problem)
But I might be interested in getting two if possible, ahah
@zahzu
Oh man I'm totally interested if you're still open. I love your style, it's so expressive.

How much would you charge for a ref sheet? It's an anthro character, but I'd like to get a front + back view, just lineart if possible (still fidgeting with the colors so it'd be easier that way ahah)
If possible, larger than 500x500 (700 pixels tall would prolly fit everything, but I don't think 500 wide would fit a front + back view, though it'd prolly be easier to draw them seperately if canvas restraints are a problem)
But I might be interested in getting two if possible, ahah
@Zahzu
May I have a fullbody digital flat-color of my Korean guy here? Will pay as soon as you confirm! c:
@Zahzu
May I have a fullbody digital flat-color of my Korean guy here? Will pay as soon as you confirm! c:
@zahzu ey i was actually thinking about getting a con badge from you? would you be interested in doing a traditional one for me? o:

whispers i can get it from you at FWA sobbing
@zahzu ey i was actually thinking about getting a con badge from you? would you be interested in doing a traditional one for me? o:

whispers i can get it from you at FWA sobbing
Whew! Hey, folks! I'm a bit tied up, at the moment-- I have some homework I've been trying to finish up, the past few days, and it may take me another day or so to get done!

My apologies for the inconvenience!! Just need to keep IRL a priority!
But, I should hopefully be able to work & reply to folks intermittently (I do so during breaks)!

Will update tomorrow, and will hopefully be able to get back into the full swing ASAP! (:
Whew! Hey, folks! I'm a bit tied up, at the moment-- I have some homework I've been trying to finish up, the past few days, and it may take me another day or so to get done!

My apologies for the inconvenience!! Just need to keep IRL a priority!
But, I should hopefully be able to work & reply to folks intermittently (I do so during breaks)!

Will update tomorrow, and will hopefully be able to get back into the full swing ASAP! (:
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
@Gayzelle @Magpie @Maye @Exosomniac @Meirro
Just sending out a ping to see who's still interested in a commission! (:

I'm done with assignments (albeit later than expected), so I'm ready to get back to drawing!

@Exosomniac: I'd be more than happy to draw your character-- but, your link no longer works, and I didn't happen to save it beforehand! :(

@Meirro: I think I could manage that, yeah! :) Been drawing plenty of refs for myself, lately, so it shouldn't be too tough!
The extra size would tack on an additional 50g/25kt, so the digi flat-color price would be 200g/100kt. I'll just double that (for the two images), and won't charge any extra for the ref sheet layout or anything like that!
So, 400g/200kt (per ref, if you choose to get more than one!)! Does that sound alright? c:
@Gayzelle @Magpie @Maye @Exosomniac @Meirro
Just sending out a ping to see who's still interested in a commission! (:

I'm done with assignments (albeit later than expected), so I'm ready to get back to drawing!

@Exosomniac: I'd be more than happy to draw your character-- but, your link no longer works, and I didn't happen to save it beforehand! :(

@Meirro: I think I could manage that, yeah! :) Been drawing plenty of refs for myself, lately, so it shouldn't be too tough!
The extra size would tack on an additional 50g/25kt, so the digi flat-color price would be 200g/100kt. I'll just double that (for the two images), and won't charge any extra for the ref sheet layout or anything like that!
So, 400g/200kt (per ref, if you choose to get more than one!)! Does that sound alright? c:
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
Hatchlings for Sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7