Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skelizard Arts| --CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Founder

A full body painted character commission of him would be 210,000t or 420g. c:
@Founder

A full body painted character commission of him would be 210,000t or 420g. c:
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Skelizard Perfect :) I'd love for one of those then. Do you need any other details about him?
@Skelizard Perfect :) I'd love for one of those then. Do you need any other details about him?
64514_s.gif
@Founder

Great! If you would like you can give me a small description of his personality, or a couple of words so I can work out expressions. Otherwise, that's fine!
Also what form of payment will you be using? I'll need half of the total payment before I can start on your commission. :)
(105,000t or 210g)
@Founder

Great! If you would like you can give me a small description of his personality, or a couple of words so I can work out expressions. Otherwise, that's fine!
Also what form of payment will you be using? I'll need half of the total payment before I can start on your commission. :)
(105,000t or 210g)
@Skelizard Sending you half now :)

As for personality, he's the hunter and scout of the clan. He's an expert at what he does (i.e., shooting arrows and spotting anything obscure). On his time off, he likes to goof off, though. He definitely knows how to enjoy the simpler things in life. He's generally easy-tempered, but if you touch his bow, he just -might- make you pay for it lol
@Skelizard Sending you half now :)

As for personality, he's the hunter and scout of the clan. He's an expert at what he does (i.e., shooting arrows and spotting anything obscure). On his time off, he likes to goof off, though. He definitely knows how to enjoy the simpler things in life. He's generally easy-tempered, but if you touch his bow, he just -might- make you pay for it lol
64514_s.gif
@Founder

Thanks, I've received the payment!
I'll now be able to get started on your commission!
@Founder

Thanks, I've received the payment!
I'll now be able to get started on your commission!
@Skelizard
Hello, would love a slot!
What would a fullbody color of either this or this character cost?
@Skelizard
Hello, would love a slot!
What would a fullbody color of either this or this character cost?
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@Skelizard
Still vastly underpriced for your skill, but I'd love a slot when you open again. :3
@Skelizard
Still vastly underpriced for your skill, but I'd love a slot when you open again. :3
@Silverfish
Great, I'll add you as claimed a slot!
A full body painted character of the first character would cost 240,000t or 480g, one of the second character would cost 200,000t or 400g. :)
@Silverfish
Great, I'll add you as claimed a slot!
A full body painted character of the first character would cost 240,000t or 480g, one of the second character would cost 200,000t or 400g. :)
@exosomniac
I'm still understanding FR economy, but if you have any indication of what my commissions should be priced as I would very much appreciate it! :D
@exosomniac
I'm still understanding FR economy, but if you have any indication of what my commissions should be priced as I would very much appreciate it! :D
@Skelizard
Awesome! :D
I'd love some art of the first one then (1 2 3)
Her name/nickname is Owlface and she is sexless and fairly ambiguous but goes around as female. She is a mage in a fantasy setting with a sort of art nouveau aesthetics and generally a rather no-nonsense, severe kind of bird-person. She is rather short and likes loose, flowing clothes. Her hair is white and cloak some variation on gray, white or beige, the rest can be pretty much any other color (:
@Skelizard
Awesome! :D
I'd love some art of the first one then (1 2 3)
Her name/nickname is Owlface and she is sexless and fairly ambiguous but goes around as female. She is a mage in a fantasy setting with a sort of art nouveau aesthetics and generally a rather no-nonsense, severe kind of bird-person. She is rather short and likes loose, flowing clothes. Her hair is white and cloak some variation on gray, white or beige, the rest can be pretty much any other color (:
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17