Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skelizard Arts| --CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sorry for the slow reply! I was a bit busy this week, but yes of course to the both of you!

@IveRios
Just lemme know what you're after if you're still interested!

@Blod
Yes of course! What kind of commission are you after? Payment is accepted beforehand, so if you're still interested, just let me know the details! :)
Sorry for the slow reply! I was a bit busy this week, but yes of course to the both of you!

@IveRios
Just lemme know what you're after if you're still interested!

@Blod
Yes of course! What kind of commission are you after? Payment is accepted beforehand, so if you're still interested, just let me know the details! :)
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RfzOoxz.png[/img] @Skelizard I'd like a colored sketch of my OC, if that is possible? ^^ Ref: OC in dragon's bio~ :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7322795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73228/7322795_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: it is written down in dragon's bio Apparel: none Payment: AUD
RfzOoxz.png

@Skelizard
I'd like a colored sketch of my OC, if that is possible? ^^
Ref: OC in dragon's bio~ :3

7322795_350.png

Personality: it is written down in dragon's bio
Apparel: none
Payment: AUD
@Blod
Yes of course! For a full-coloured sketch it'd be $15 AUD! If you're still interested, just send me a pm with your Paypal address so I can send an invoice your way. Once payment has been received, I'll get it done by the end of the week!
@Blod
Yes of course! For a full-coloured sketch it'd be $15 AUD! If you're still interested, just send me a pm with your Paypal address so I can send an invoice your way. Once payment has been received, I'll get it done by the end of the week!
Do you happen to have some form of a pinglist? I love this art style, but have nowhere near enough Treasure for it just yet.
Do you happen to have some form of a pinglist? I love this art style, but have nowhere near enough Treasure for it just yet.
@Skelizard

Are you still open?
@Skelizard

Are you still open?
bellypug_by_myserpentine-da9gjnp.png
@ChaoticOmen
I can notify you when I open up for treasure slots again yes!

@Bellypug
Yep, I'm still open!
@ChaoticOmen
I can notify you when I open up for treasure slots again yes!

@Bellypug
Yep, I'm still open!
up
up
@Skelizard love love loved your art since i first saw it in 2015, it was your recent comm for mercenary that kicked my but into gear to come and order something from you! i [i]adore[/i] the design you did for them! i'd like to get a gijinka doodle please [b]Ref:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33248099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332481/33248099_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] a chemist who commits an unspeakable crime of passion but luckily, she likes to toy with new creations, so to enshroud what she’s done she uses hallucinogenic nerve agents disguised as very poignant incense to control and subdue the entire aristocratic court she works in skittish, frazzled, the type to nervously wring her hands ;o incense and general scent being somehow included would be great! [b]Apparel:[/b] i'd prefer her apparel/accent to not be directly included, i like there being a difference between my dragons and their gijinka! def like you to take colours from her dragon though, and the strong sunset palette from these two accents! [skin=18636] [skin=17756] [b]Payment:[/b] AUD
@Skelizard
love love loved your art since i first saw it in 2015, it was your recent comm for mercenary that kicked my but into gear to come and order something from you! i adore the design you did for them! i'd like to get a gijinka doodle please

Ref:
33248099_350.png

Personality: a chemist who commits an unspeakable crime of passion but luckily, she likes to toy with new creations, so to enshroud what she’s done she uses hallucinogenic nerve agents disguised as very poignant incense to control and subdue the entire aristocratic court she works in
skittish, frazzled, the type to nervously wring her hands ;o incense and general scent being somehow included would be great!
Apparel: i'd prefer her apparel/accent to not be directly included, i like there being a difference between my dragons and their gijinka! def like you to take colours from her dragon though,
and the strong sunset palette from these two accents!
Payment: AUD
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine
Aah, I'm glad!! :O
This character sounds super interesting and I'm excited to work on a design for her! Just to clarify a lil bit, when you say for her apparel/accent not to be directly included, do you mean you'd like the 'aesthetics' or 'feel' the apparel gives to the dragon to inspire aspects of the design, rather than the clothing being directly included in the design, or just not included at all?

How this will work is I'll draw up the sketch for the gijinka design, then send that to you for confirmation, and so we can check that you're happy with the design before I add the colours in. I allow for 2 weeks to complete a commission (mostly just in case something unexpected IRL pops up, and to allow some time while I complete commissions in a queue before yours).

A gijinka doodle will be $15 AUD, so if you're happy to continue feel free to let me know your paypal address in a PM and I'll send an invoice shortly. Also if you wanna discuss some extra details and would rather them being discussed in a PM feel free to do that also!
@Iodine
Aah, I'm glad!! :O
This character sounds super interesting and I'm excited to work on a design for her! Just to clarify a lil bit, when you say for her apparel/accent not to be directly included, do you mean you'd like the 'aesthetics' or 'feel' the apparel gives to the dragon to inspire aspects of the design, rather than the clothing being directly included in the design, or just not included at all?

How this will work is I'll draw up the sketch for the gijinka design, then send that to you for confirmation, and so we can check that you're happy with the design before I add the colours in. I allow for 2 weeks to complete a commission (mostly just in case something unexpected IRL pops up, and to allow some time while I complete commissions in a queue before yours).

A gijinka doodle will be $15 AUD, so if you're happy to continue feel free to let me know your paypal address in a PM and I'll send an invoice shortly. Also if you wanna discuss some extra details and would rather them being discussed in a PM feel free to do that also!
@Skelizard the aesthetics from the outfit can inspire for sure! since I really don't have anything in mind for her almost anything's up in the air ahaha, so long as she's 100% human! whoops edit; a lil bit of middle eastern influence would actually be hella ;D That all sounds great, thank you! I'll go send ya my address B^)
@Skelizard the aesthetics from the outfit can inspire for sure! since I really don't have anything in mind for her almost anything's up in the air ahaha, so long as she's 100% human! whoops edit; a lil bit of middle eastern influence would actually be hella ;D That all sounds great, thank you! I'll go send ya my address B^)
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17