Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skelizard Arts| --CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
I added a new commission type!
eao4xv.jpg
I added a new commission type!
eao4xv.jpg
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
bump
bump
@Skelizard
Oh mah gawd, I can't afford a commission now unless one is 600 gems, but I definitely want some of your art in the future. Your style is amazing! Do you have a ping list?
@Skelizard
Oh mah gawd, I can't afford a commission now unless one is 600 gems, but I definitely want some of your art in the future. Your style is amazing! Do you have a ping list?
@Hive
I do, I'll add you to it now!
I'm glad you like my stuff. :)
@Hive
I do, I'll add you to it now!
I'm glad you like my stuff. :)
BUMP
I added a SPECIAL DEALS in the second post, where you can trade items I want for art!
BUMP
I added a SPECIAL DEALS in the second post, where you can trade items I want for art!
@Skelizard May I offer you Boneyard Tatters for one flat full body? I'd love to get a gijinka of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9063711]this dragon[/url] (refs in description) drawn in your incredible art style! Also, would you be interested in any of these items? [item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Archivists Spellscroll]
@Skelizard
May I offer you Boneyard Tatters for one flat full body? I'd love to get a gijinka of this dragon (refs in description) drawn in your incredible art style!

Also, would you be interested in any of these items?
Eroded Crystalhide Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown
N84HV2R.png
@Voidtech
Hey! Yeah I can do that! THAT'S A LOT OF REFS haha, would you like any outfit in particular or just his main one? :o

Hm, well originally I was after at least one of all the fest apparel but now I'm thinking just getting the ones I actually like/will use haha. So I may be interested in getting another Tricktrouper Crown?

I'm gonna go to sleep now so I'll get back to you tomorrow morning. :)
@Voidtech
Hey! Yeah I can do that! THAT'S A LOT OF REFS haha, would you like any outfit in particular or just his main one? :o

Hm, well originally I was after at least one of all the fest apparel but now I'm thinking just getting the ones I actually like/will use haha. So I may be interested in getting another Tricktrouper Crown?

I'm gonna go to sleep now so I'll get back to you tomorrow morning. :)
@Skelizard
Great! c: And yes, the main outfit.

Sure, I can give you a Tricktrouper Crown instead. Or maybe both of those, if you want? Two items for two flat full body pieces? I'm just also interested in acquiring more art of this OC I have. :)
@Skelizard
Great! c: And yes, the main outfit.

Sure, I can give you a Tricktrouper Crown instead. Or maybe both of those, if you want? Two items for two flat full body pieces? I'm just also interested in acquiring more art of this OC I have. :)
N84HV2R.png
@Voidtech
Yeah both of those would be great! So I can do 1 flat fullbody of the noc gijinka and a flat fullbody of the character you just posted right?

I can complete the art first and then you can send the items over after they're done, if you're cool with the trade?
@Voidtech
Yeah both of those would be great! So I can do 1 flat fullbody of the noc gijinka and a flat fullbody of the character you just posted right?

I can complete the art first and then you can send the items over after they're done, if you're cool with the trade?
@Skelizard
Yep, that's right. c:

Oh absolutely! And if you want, I can pay upfront, I don't really mind.
@Skelizard
Yep, that's right. c:

Oh absolutely! And if you want, I can pay upfront, I don't really mind.
N84HV2R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17