Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TSP Graphics - OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@jamilalikemanila
Lovely graphics! Saw them in various hatcheries and was inclined to look for the artist! :D Very nice work you have here. I feel that your work is underpriced for that level of quality ;u;
Anyway, good luck with sales!
@jamilalikemanila
Lovely graphics! Saw them in various hatcheries and was inclined to look for the artist! :D Very nice work you have here. I feel that your work is underpriced for that level of quality ;u;
Anyway, good luck with sales!
fr_banner_by_kechk-dbaklf1.jpg
@Kechk thanks! and i might consider repricing before reopening the shop :D tysm!
@Kechk thanks! and i might consider repricing before reopening the shop :D tysm!
assig1.png
@tatjana @Fara @Sirena @CyanIce @Zieu @cavallocavaliere @Hive @Mignon @Cereious @HouseLannister @poccolapasca

Hello all! Not to be a bother, but just a general notice: I am organizing my photobucket and will be either renaming or removing all images soon. This shouldn't be a problem if you have already reuploaded your images elsewhere, but in case you haven't yet - do so ASAP!

Have a great weekend :D
@tatjana @Fara @Sirena @CyanIce @Zieu @cavallocavaliere @Hive @Mignon @Cereious @HouseLannister @poccolapasca

Hello all! Not to be a bother, but just a general notice: I am organizing my photobucket and will be either renaming or removing all images soon. This shouldn't be a problem if you have already reuploaded your images elsewhere, but in case you haven't yet - do so ASAP!

Have a great weekend :D
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila
Thanks for the heads up! I'm covered in the regard, but I'm really glad I checked back in and saw that you updated the graphics on the front page. They're lovely!
I added your credit banner to my affiliates! ❤

p.s. I get lots of compliments about how ~beautiful~ my hatchery graphics are! Thank you so much, again, for the wonderful job. u wu
@jamilalikemanila
Thanks for the heads up! I'm covered in the regard, but I'm really glad I checked back in and saw that you updated the graphics on the front page. They're lovely!
I added your credit banner to my affiliates! ❤

p.s. I get lots of compliments about how ~beautiful~ my hatchery graphics are! Thank you so much, again, for the wonderful job. u wu
6hGOr9U.gif
@Mignon Thank you! And I'm glad people like your graphics! Your set was fun to do :)
@Mignon Thank you! And I'm glad people like your graphics! Your set was fun to do :)
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila
Oh my goodness your graphics are gorgeous! :) Please could you add me to the ping list?

I'm planning on opening up an accent shop in the future, and I'd love to save up enough treasure to buy a set of banners for it!
@jamilalikemanila
Oh my goodness your graphics are gorgeous! :) Please could you add me to the ping list?

I'm planning on opening up an accent shop in the future, and I'd love to save up enough treasure to buy a set of banners for it!
@Ruurin Thank you! and added :)
@Ruurin Thank you! and added :)
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila
Hi there! I see you do graphics and I was wondering if you would be willing to do a multi-link signature banner.
@jamilalikemanila
Hi there! I see you do graphics and I was wondering if you would be willing to do a multi-link signature banner.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies Sure! I'm presuming by multi-link you mean something similar to what you have now?
@MusicalMaladies Sure! I'm presuming by multi-link you mean something similar to what you have now?
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila Yeah, that, or something like these examples I dug up: [img]http://i.imgur.com/oDOl1OB.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mkRmy3F.png[/img] Basically either 1 long signature with multiple clickable links or a signature split into smaller pieces. Let me know if you can do this- I don't mind paying extra for it (:
@jamilalikemanila
Yeah, that, or something like these examples I dug up:
oDOl1OB.png
mkRmy3F.png
Basically either 1 long signature with multiple clickable links or a signature split into smaller pieces. Let me know if you can do this- I don't mind paying extra for it (:
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14