Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TSP Graphics - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Oh nice! I'll have to keep this in mind, I've been thinking about doing a hatchery. I'll def hit you up for sure once I've decided. ;)
Oh nice! I'll have to keep this in mind, I've been thinking about doing a hatchery. I'll def hit you up for sure once I've decided. ;)
@jamilalikemanila hi!! ♥ i'm in the works of starting my own hatchery, and i'd love to commission a custom set, if slots are still open! o/
@jamilalikemanila hi!! ♥ i'm in the works of starting my own hatchery, and i'd love to commission a custom set, if slots are still open! o/
@tatjana No problem! Just send me a message with a theme, a name, and a colour scheme and/or dragon~
@tatjana No problem! Just send me a message with a theme, a name, and a colour scheme and/or dragon~
assig1.png
@janilalikemanila eeee thanks verily! ♥ just sent over a PM!
@janilalikemanila eeee thanks verily! ♥ just sent over a PM!
@tatjana thanks and enjoy!
@tatjana thanks and enjoy!
assig1.png
@Reno THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥ augh, such amazing work!
@Reno THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥ augh, such amazing work!
@tatjana;
Ahaha, I think you have ping'd the
wrong person c': Guess you may
have had my name copied from
my scrollery thread~
@tatjana;
Ahaha, I think you have ping'd the
wrong person c': Guess you may
have had my name copied from
my scrollery thread~
@Reno @jamilalikemanila oh my gosh ; ____; WHOOPS. SO SORRY for the mix-up aaaah flees
@Reno @jamilalikemanila oh my gosh ; ____; WHOOPS. SO SORRY for the mix-up aaaah flees
@Fara Thanks and good luck with your raffle!
@Fara Thanks and good luck with your raffle!
assig1.png
What would the pricing be for a lair id graphic like folks are using over on tumblr?
What would the pricing be for a lair id graphic like folks are using over on tumblr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14