Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TSP Graphics - OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@jamilalikemanila hello, I love your graphics! Do you do signature buttons, (100x100 - 100x200)? If yes, how much are you looking for one? :D
@jamilalikemanila hello, I love your graphics! Do you do signature buttons, (100x100 - 100x200)? If yes, how much are you looking for one? :D
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@jamilalikemanila I'd also need some banners:)
@jamilalikemanila I'd also need some banners:)
@paigyp01 I haven't done a signature button but I'd be happy to try! If you could show me some examples, I could estimate a price for one!

Do you want like a hatchery set of banners? Shop Banner + 3 In-Post + Signature or just a couple of unrelated banners?
@paigyp01 I haven't done a signature button but I'd be happy to try! If you could show me some examples, I could estimate a price for one!

Do you want like a hatchery set of banners? Shop Banner + 3 In-Post + Signature or just a couple of unrelated banners?
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila urgh I'm really sorry but looking at prices I really can't afford them right now ;-;
@jamilalikemanila urgh I'm really sorry but looking at prices I really can't afford them right now ;-;
@jamilalikemanila Do you have a free slot for me to slide into? :)
@jamilalikemanila Do you have a free slot for me to slide into? :)
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Upstart sure do!
@Upstart sure do!
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila Sweet!

Quick question: Do you do multi-link signatures as well?
@jamilalikemanila Sweet!

Quick question: Do you do multi-link signatures as well?
@Upstart Yes! I didn't realize they were so popular lol
@Upstart Yes! I didn't realize they were so popular lol
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila They're great for organization purposes actually. That way you can stuff as many links as possible in that itty bitty little space. :D I'd like to request one signature and one in-post banner from you. (Correct me if I'm not doing this right.) [quote=Siggy] Theme: Stars / Night Sky Main Text: House Riordan Subtext: Simul astu et dentibus utor | #65740 Links: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1396865]Litterary Commissions[/url] | [url=http://upstart-finndley.tumblr.com/]Personal Tumblr[/url] Optional: GIF? Twinkling stars are my weakness. [/quote] [quote=In-Post Thingo] Theme: Writing / Scribbling Main Text: analects. Subtext: literary commissions Images: A quill, maybe? Or some parchment? [/quote] I understand that your in-post banners are 40k Treasure, but how much will I be paying for the siggy? I don't mind spending more for the multiple links and complexity. :)
@jamilalikemanila They're great for organization purposes actually. That way you can stuff as many links as possible in that itty bitty little space. :D

I'd like to request one signature and one in-post banner from you. (Correct me if I'm not doing this right.)
Siggy wrote:
Theme: Stars / Night Sky
Main Text: House Riordan
Subtext: Simul astu et dentibus utor | #65740
Links: Litterary Commissions | Personal Tumblr
Optional: GIF? Twinkling stars are my weakness.
In-Post Thingo wrote:
Theme: Writing / Scribbling
Main Text: analects.
Subtext: literary commissions

I understand that your in-post banners are 40k Treasure, but how much will I be paying for the siggy? I don't mind spending more for the multiple links and complexity. :)
@Ruurin If you're interested, I have finally reopened my shop!
@Ruurin If you're interested, I have finally reopened my shop!
assig1.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14