Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro OC lineart, colored, sketches - I'm not picky :)

Specifications:
Open to several art types, though particularily fullbody or even a page doll animation (though all for one character)

Payment:
UP TO $90 (though you gotta be real good to get up to that price)

Keywords:
OC, anthro, canine

Optional:
the character
please DM with examples if you're interested
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro OC lineart, colored, sketches - I'm not picky :)

Specifications:
Open to several art types, though particularily fullbody or even a page doll animation (though all for one character)

Payment:
UP TO $90 (though you gotta be real good to get up to that price)

Keywords:
OC, anthro, canine

Optional:
the character
please DM with examples if you're interested
k1nm2oI.png
Digital

More specific type:
Thread graphics, banners, and maybe buttons

Specifications:
Looking to buy banners and such for this thread. Unfortunately I really don’t know much about graphics like this, so I’m probably going to need some help really finding what I want. I do know I’d like it to be genes based, and probably in a style resembling a trading post stall or something!

Payment:
Again, I’m really unfamiliar with graphics in general, so I’m 100% willing to work out rates, but i’m thinking somewhere in the 350kt/g per unique banner, and maybe 100-150kt/g for every unique button? If those prices are too low for you, but you’re interested otherwise, please let me know and we can figure something out!

Keywords:
Digital, Graphics, Banners, Buttons, Signatures, Custom, Dividers, Thread, Genes

Optional:
Otherwise i’m just hoping to replicate/reflect the official site art of trading post stalls!
Digital

More specific type:
Thread graphics, banners, and maybe buttons

Specifications:
Looking to buy banners and such for this thread. Unfortunately I really don’t know much about graphics like this, so I’m probably going to need some help really finding what I want. I do know I’d like it to be genes based, and probably in a style resembling a trading post stall or something!

Payment:
Again, I’m really unfamiliar with graphics in general, so I’m 100% willing to work out rates, but i’m thinking somewhere in the 350kt/g per unique banner, and maybe 100-150kt/g for every unique button? If those prices are too low for you, but you’re interested otherwise, please let me know and we can figure something out!

Keywords:
Digital, Graphics, Banners, Buttons, Signatures, Custom, Dividers, Thread, Genes

Optional:
Otherwise i’m just hoping to replicate/reflect the official site art of trading post stalls!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Open to any

More specific type:
Any

Specifications:
I have a dragon named Stella in my hibden. She's born the day my grandmother passed away. I'd like art of the dragon in a field of roses, pink, red, and white with a tilted/leaning gold cross in the background with the year she was born and year she passed.
Payment:
I have 455 gems, 55kt, old festival skins, festival familiars, festival apparel
Keywords:
Any art
Memorial art
Remembrance art
Nonpicky art
Chibi
Traditional

Optional:
I have a very, very bad drawing of what I want
Open to any

More specific type:
Any

Specifications:
I have a dragon named Stella in my hibden. She's born the day my grandmother passed away. I'd like art of the dragon in a field of roses, pink, red, and white with a tilted/leaning gold cross in the background with the year she was born and year she passed.
Payment:
I have 455 gems, 55kt, old festival skins, festival familiars, festival apparel
Keywords:
Any art
Memorial art
Remembrance art
Nonpicky art
Chibi
Traditional

Optional:
I have a very, very bad drawing of what I want
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, feral

Specifications:
My oc: https://toyhou.se/19556688.sparrow
A ref sheet would be awesome but either a fullbody, bust, or headshot is cool too

Payment:
Willing to spend up to 1000000 treasure

Keywords:
Anthro, feral, colour
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, feral

Specifications:
My oc: https://toyhou.se/19556688.sparrow
A ref sheet would be awesome but either a fullbody, bust, or headshot is cool too

Payment:
Willing to spend up to 1000000 treasure

Keywords:
Anthro, feral, colour
Blegg pfftt
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.pnghh5n4WA.png
wLurwzJ.png MHHKqsF.png wbvK3HZ.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking to get a signature of my dragon Isabella. I'd like it to be as floral and peacefully cheery as possible. Her design is relatively simple, it's the apparel that gets a bit complicated. I'd like her lovebirds included in someway if possible. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84176497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841765/84176497_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I don't really have a range, it's going to come down to what style I like. That being said I have decent USD and/or gem budget to work within. [b]Keywords:[/b] signature birds animals flowers floral banner digital
Digital

More specific type:
Signature

Specifications:
I am looking to get a signature of my dragon Isabella. I'd like it to be as floral and peacefully cheery as possible. Her design is relatively simple, it's the apparel that gets a bit complicated. I'd like her lovebirds included in someway if possible.

84176497_350.png

Payment:
I don't really have a range, it's going to come down to what style I like. That being said I have decent USD and/or gem budget to work within.

Keywords:
signature birds animals flowers floral banner digital
Found a bunch of artists!

Digital

More specific type:
Human, modern scenario, preferably not chibi or anime-style
Sketchy, monochrome, lined, painted, all fine. Just show what you feel most comfortable with. c:

Specifications:
I'm looking for presents for my friends (and me) for our OCs we're writing on. I have detailed references for all of them, but they're modern time humans and mainly male+muscular. Mainly simple clothes, with focus on facial features and expressions when interacting with each other. I would provide the references in PMs, as there's too many to post/choose from.

Payment:
Fine with paying 10kg+, trade for my Gen1s or other dragons, as art trades or, if I enjoy the style a lot, USD
I don't have a set budget otherwise, fine with anything as long as I like the style.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, modern, sketch, usd, gems, trade, lineart, colored, monochrome, fullbody, bustshot, interaction, digital

Optional:
Here's a reference sheet with most of the characters in question in one piece, if you're unsure if it's something you'd be willing to do
Link
Found a bunch of artists!

Digital

More specific type:
Human, modern scenario, preferably not chibi or anime-style
Sketchy, monochrome, lined, painted, all fine. Just show what you feel most comfortable with. c:

Specifications:
I'm looking for presents for my friends (and me) for our OCs we're writing on. I have detailed references for all of them, but they're modern time humans and mainly male+muscular. Mainly simple clothes, with focus on facial features and expressions when interacting with each other. I would provide the references in PMs, as there's too many to post/choose from.

Payment:
Fine with paying 10kg+, trade for my Gen1s or other dragons, as art trades or, if I enjoy the style a lot, USD
I don't have a set budget otherwise, fine with anything as long as I like the style.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, modern, sketch, usd, gems, trade, lineart, colored, monochrome, fullbody, bustshot, interaction, digital

Optional:
Here's a reference sheet with most of the characters in question in one piece, if you're unsure if it's something you'd be willing to do
Link
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Digital preferably

More specific type:
Gijinka, humanoid, fullbody, bust

Specifications:
Would like them to look at least vaguely masculine, horns and tail included would be great. Overall looking for fantasy vibes. Pretty chill with letting the artist take creative liberty.

Payment:
Have 9mil treasure, 6.5k gems, light halos, elims etc. possibly some usd available

Keywords:
Gijinka, color, fullbody, halfbody, humanoid

Optional:
Reference: https://toyhou.se/11693437.garza
Digital preferably

More specific type:
Gijinka, humanoid, fullbody, bust

Specifications:
Would like them to look at least vaguely masculine, horns and tail included would be great. Overall looking for fantasy vibes. Pretty chill with letting the artist take creative liberty.

Payment:
Have 9mil treasure, 6.5k gems, light halos, elims etc. possibly some usd available

Keywords:
Gijinka, color, fullbody, halfbody, humanoid

Optional:
Reference: https://toyhou.se/11693437.garza
broad type of art you want:
digital, 3d model, pixel

More specific type:
dragons, chibi, illustration/painting

Specifications:
man, idk. not to vent, but i would love to throw frc at an artist to feel a little better. i have many dragons who are also creatures and would like to snag art of them. this lair tab < i love unique interpretations of my dragons so don't be afraid c:
i love pixel art and would especially love (simple) pixel animations. most digital art is cool with me, and i especially love stylized, painty, and illustrative art styles. many of my dragons are inspired by arthuriana and fantasy stories so i would die to see that in art.
also hugely interested in purchasing a small, somewhat simple 3d model of a dragon. i know this is a longshot but i would go wild crazy. reach out if you have modeling skills/ a better understanding of what these commissions cost and entail? i'll be happy to work something out with you!

Payment:
i am willing to pay up to 10-15kg (potentially more) depending on the piece, art style, or amount of pieces. just let me know what you'd be interested in drawing and we can work something out c:

Keywords:
chibi dragon pixel 3d fantasy illustration digital monster

Optional:
happy to discuss more - pm me! <3 feel free to add me on discord - beck#2542
broad type of art you want:
digital, 3d model, pixel

More specific type:
dragons, chibi, illustration/painting

Specifications:
man, idk. not to vent, but i would love to throw frc at an artist to feel a little better. i have many dragons who are also creatures and would like to snag art of them. this lair tab < i love unique interpretations of my dragons so don't be afraid c:
i love pixel art and would especially love (simple) pixel animations. most digital art is cool with me, and i especially love stylized, painty, and illustrative art styles. many of my dragons are inspired by arthuriana and fantasy stories so i would die to see that in art.
also hugely interested in purchasing a small, somewhat simple 3d model of a dragon. i know this is a longshot but i would go wild crazy. reach out if you have modeling skills/ a better understanding of what these commissions cost and entail? i'll be happy to work something out with you!

Payment:
i am willing to pay up to 10-15kg (potentially more) depending on the piece, art style, or amount of pieces. just let me know what you'd be interested in drawing and we can work something out c:

Keywords:
chibi dragon pixel 3d fantasy illustration digital monster

Optional:
happy to discuss more - pm me! <3 feel free to add me on discord - beck#2542
Zx2FH9a.png
Digital Or traditional
More specific type:
Anthro, Human, chibi, sketch, headshot

Specifications:
My birthday is on 27th and im looking to get art of my fursona and one of my ocs who doesnt have any at other than a few picrews. Just a chibi, headshot, or sketch is all im asking for.

Payment:
Im willing to pay anything under 1kg or an art trade

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Humanoid, Chibi

Optional:
N/A
Digital Or traditional
More specific type:
Anthro, Human, chibi, sketch, headshot

Specifications:
My birthday is on 27th and im looking to get art of my fursona and one of my ocs who doesnt have any at other than a few picrews. Just a chibi, headshot, or sketch is all im asking for.

Payment:
Im willing to pay anything under 1kg or an art trade

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Humanoid, Chibi

Optional:
N/A

~He/They
~Fem enby
~Autistic
~!!Minor!!
sparkle_manticore.png
Artist found! Thank you to everyone who responded!

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Human, Anime Artstyle Preferred (not chibi)

Specifications:
I would like a human version of my dragon oc (link to the character is below). Age of the character is early 20s; no facial hair. Please don't include dragon features like wings/horns/tail! Looking for a medieval fantasy vibe; basically a design that looks like it would fit right into a JRPG or DnD campeign. Artist can have creative liberties over the character and outfit design, but for inspiration I'm looking for an aesthetic somewhat similar to this or this. I would like him to have a sword as well. I know the dragon's name is Seatide, but there's no need to stick to the ocean theme! The dragon is mostly just there to be a color palette reference.

Please note that I'm only interested in commissioning if the artist explicitly allows me commercial use/full ownership over the design once paid for.

Payment:
USD. No set budget; price is negotiable. I am also open to art trades instead; there's a link to examples of my art in my signature!

Keywords:
Gijinka, Human, Fullbody, Digital, Medieval, Fantasy, Outfit Design

Optional:
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/10895424.seatide

Please DM me with examples of your art if interested!
Artist found! Thank you to everyone who responded!

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Human, Anime Artstyle Preferred (not chibi)

Specifications:
I would like a human version of my dragon oc (link to the character is below). Age of the character is early 20s; no facial hair. Please don't include dragon features like wings/horns/tail! Looking for a medieval fantasy vibe; basically a design that looks like it would fit right into a JRPG or DnD campeign. Artist can have creative liberties over the character and outfit design, but for inspiration I'm looking for an aesthetic somewhat similar to this or this. I would like him to have a sword as well. I know the dragon's name is Seatide, but there's no need to stick to the ocean theme! The dragon is mostly just there to be a color palette reference.

Please note that I'm only interested in commissioning if the artist explicitly allows me commercial use/full ownership over the design once paid for.

Payment:
USD. No set budget; price is negotiable. I am also open to art trades instead; there's a link to examples of my art in my signature!

Keywords:
Gijinka, Human, Fullbody, Digital, Medieval, Fantasy, Outfit Design

Optional:
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/10895424.seatide

Please DM me with examples of your art if interested!
Zb89CZ6.png
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 411 412