Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Leaf's Character Design Shop [USD OPEN]
1 2 3
[i][/i][center][color=#629C3F][u][size=5][b]The shop is currently OPEN![/b][/size][/u] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [color=#629C3F][u]USD only for the moment! I also have a pinglist![/u] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [center]Welcome to my Art Shop, where you can buy custom-made character designs! (NOTE: Discord-hosted images broke! Some images that were previously hosted here are still being recovered; mind the WIP, thank you!) I currently have four types of commissions available. I also accept commissions via DMs if you'd prefer to commission me privately! ----- [b]Type 1[/b] - Furry OC (Fullbody). I will design a fullbody OC for you from scratch! (Furry characters only; no humans/gijinka, or machines/robots). Provide a detailed description of the character's species, appearance, and personality to me, and I will design them for you! (Or, if you already have a design, provide a reference for me and I can draw them for you in my style!). I can do both anthro and feral fullbody designs. Here are examples of past commissions: [img]https://i.imgur.com/e7FqjQw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zobulOV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b4SJiCO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nE67Qb8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jLOktDA.png[/img] [b]$50 USD/5000g[/b] for an original fullbody furry design; you will receive something similar to the designs above. (All the above examples are anthro designs, but I can design ferals too!) ----- [b]Type 2[/b] - Furry OC Bust Portrait. I will design an OC for you from scratch like the above, but they will be head/bust only (dimensions will be similar to the dragon examples below). [b]$25 USD/2500g[/b] for a furry OC bust portrait. ----- [b]Type 3[/b] - FR Dragon Bust Portrait. I will draw a detailed bust portrait of your Flight Rising dragon! Examples: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370301534812241932/1016107214630559794/trick_commission.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370301534812241932/1013509847473455244/pearlcatcher_Full_ver_3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370301534812241932/1013494761035939911/deku_fae_1_no_signature.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370301534812241932/1016836106345529434/solas_commission_v2.png[/img] [b]$25 USD/2500g[/b] for a dragon bust portrait. ----- [b]Type 4[/b] - Mystery Character. You will receive a fullbody original character design - but you won't know what the character will look like until you receive it! I may take suggestions like age or gender, but will experiment with species and artstyle. [b]$20 USD/2000g[/b] for Mystery Character. ----- [i][/i][center][color=#629C3F][u][size=4][b]Terms of Service[/b][/size][/u] [center][u]Please note the following rules before commissioning me:[/u] - Payment upfront; I accept Flight Rising Gems/Treasure, and USD though PayPal. After the order is confirmed I will DM you an invoice, and only after the payment has been processed will I begin to work on the commission. - The commissioner is purchasing the [i]character design[/i], but I still retain rights over my own artwork. The commissioner has permission to reupload and redistribute the artwork for personal use, but please credit me for the artwork and design if you display it publicly either on or off Flight Rising; i.e. with a link to my art shop/portfolio. I retain the right to publish my art on my social media for self-promotion, include in my portfolio, or use as an example of my character design commissions. - The design itself (not the artwork) can be used commercially once you own it, but please credit me for the design where applicable! - Commission price may increase if the character is complex. - Currently I am not drawing humans/gijinka or robots/machines, though this may change in the future. - No NSFW or excessive gore. - If your character already has a design, please provide a reference image. - I have the right to turn down any commission request for any reason. - Please note that completion time may vary depending on my schedule. - I do not refund unless I am unable to complete a commission. - I am a growing artist and my artstyle is subject to change, but I will always give you my best![/center] ----- [b][3/3] Slots.[/b] To place an order, please fill out the following form: [left][quote][b]Username:[/b] (your username) [b]Commission Type:[/b] (Furry OC Fullbody/Furry OC Bust Portrait/FR Dragon Bust Portrait/Mystery Character) [b]Payment Type:[/b] (USD/Gems/Treasure) [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] (dragon BB-CODE and/or reference images if applicable) [b]Additional Information:[/b] (detailed character description, personality/type of expression you want, unique features, etc)[/quote] [/left]
The shop is currently OPEN!

USD only for the moment! I also have a pinglist!

Welcome to my Art Shop, where you can buy custom-made character designs!

(NOTE: Discord-hosted images broke! Some images that were previously hosted here are still being recovered; mind the WIP, thank you!)

I currently have four types of commissions available.

I also accept commissions via DMs if you'd prefer to commission me privately!

Type 1 - Furry OC (Fullbody). I will design a fullbody OC for you from scratch! (Furry characters only; no humans/gijinka, or machines/robots). Provide a detailed description of the character's species, appearance, and personality to me, and I will design them for you! (Or, if you already have a design, provide a reference for me and I can draw them for you in my style!). I can do both anthro and feral fullbody designs.

Here are examples of past commissions:

e7FqjQw.png

zobulOV.png

b4SJiCO.png

nE67Qb8.png

jLOktDA.png

$50 USD/5000g for an original fullbody furry design; you will receive something similar to the designs above. (All the above examples are anthro designs, but I can design ferals too!)

Type 2 - Furry OC Bust Portrait. I will design an OC for you from scratch like the above, but they will be head/bust only (dimensions will be similar to the dragon examples below).

$25 USD/2500g for a furry OC bust portrait.

Type 3 - FR Dragon Bust Portrait. I will draw a detailed bust portrait of your Flight Rising dragon! Examples:

trick_commission.jpg

pearlcatcher_Full_ver_3.png

deku_fae_1_no_signature.png

solas_commission_v2.png

$25 USD/2500g for a dragon bust portrait.

Type 4 - Mystery Character. You will receive a fullbody original character design - but you won't know what the character will look like until you receive it! I may take suggestions like age or gender, but will experiment with species and artstyle.

$20 USD/2000g for Mystery Character.

Terms of Service
Please note the following rules before commissioning me:

- Payment upfront; I accept Flight Rising Gems/Treasure, and USD though PayPal. After the order is confirmed I will DM you an invoice, and only after the payment has been processed will I begin to work on the commission.

- The commissioner is purchasing the character design, but I still retain rights over my own artwork. The commissioner has permission to reupload and redistribute the artwork for personal use, but please credit me for the artwork and design if you display it publicly either on or off Flight Rising; i.e. with a link to my art shop/portfolio. I retain the right to publish my art on my social media for self-promotion, include in my portfolio, or use as an example of my character design commissions.

- The design itself (not the artwork) can be used commercially once you own it, but please credit me for the design where applicable!

- Commission price may increase if the character is complex.

- Currently I am not drawing humans/gijinka or robots/machines, though this may change in the future.

- No NSFW or excessive gore.

- If your character already has a design, please provide a reference image.

- I have the right to turn down any commission request for any reason.

- Please note that completion time may vary depending on my schedule.

- I do not refund unless I am unable to complete a commission.

- I am a growing artist and my artstyle is subject to change, but I will always give you my best!

[3/3] Slots. To place an order, please fill out the following form:

Quote:
Username: (your username)

Commission Type: (Furry OC Fullbody/Furry OC Bust Portrait/FR Dragon Bust Portrait/Mystery Character)

Payment Type: (USD/Gems/Treasure)

Link to Dragon/Character: (dragon BB-CODE and/or reference images if applicable)

Additional Information: (detailed character description, personality/type of expression you want, unique features, etc)
Zb89CZ6.png
Slots

Quote:

Pinglist

Quote:
Slots

Quote:

Pinglist

Quote:
Zb89CZ6.png
Bump
Bump