Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Human OC, looking for realistic, semi-realistic, or other styles (just no ch1bi or super an1me styles please, or anything else ultra-simplified). Interested in everything from headshot/icons to full scenes, and anything from sketches to fully painted or rendered art.

Specifications:
I'm looking for some art of my cyberpunk tabletop character. I have a reference sketch for him here.
A couple notes not on the sheet: since his eyes are cybernetics, the irises look somewhat shiny & metallic. His piercings can be black or silver. His hair usually has purple streaks dyed into it, but can be dyed other colors. The octopus tattoo on his arm glows in the dark because cyberpunk is just Like That. He can also be drawn in other outfits, as long as the general style is more or less in line with these.

Payment:
I have several million treasure and 470 gems on FR. I'm also willing to pay with dragons, apparel, other items, etc. I might consider USD but I'm not looking to pay more than $20 for art right now.

Keywords:
Human, OC, Cyberpunk, tabletop, headshot, icon, realistic, fullbody, halfbody, sketch, flat color, rendered, painted, digital, scene, background

Optional:
I may be kind of picky about the styles I'm looking for, so I may not respond to every message if your art isn't what I'm interested in.
Digital

More specific type:
Human OC, looking for realistic, semi-realistic, or other styles (just no ch1bi or super an1me styles please, or anything else ultra-simplified). Interested in everything from headshot/icons to full scenes, and anything from sketches to fully painted or rendered art.

Specifications:
I'm looking for some art of my cyberpunk tabletop character. I have a reference sketch for him here.
A couple notes not on the sheet: since his eyes are cybernetics, the irises look somewhat shiny & metallic. His piercings can be black or silver. His hair usually has purple streaks dyed into it, but can be dyed other colors. The octopus tattoo on his arm glows in the dark because cyberpunk is just Like That. He can also be drawn in other outfits, as long as the general style is more or less in line with these.

Payment:
I have several million treasure and 470 gems on FR. I'm also willing to pay with dragons, apparel, other items, etc. I might consider USD but I'm not looking to pay more than $20 for art right now.

Keywords:
Human, OC, Cyberpunk, tabletop, headshot, icon, realistic, fullbody, halfbody, sketch, flat color, rendered, painted, digital, scene, background

Optional:
I may be kind of picky about the styles I'm looking for, so I may not respond to every message if your art isn't what I'm interested in.
iOadmp2.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Pixel! [b]More specific type:[/b] Animated dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] I need an animated pixel sig of dis boy here: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1297216&skin=19947&apparel=15306,6705,2316,29246,28784&xt=dressing.png[/img] He's my favorite, maybe you could have him with a steaming cauldron? other than that I'd like colors to match him and the pose is up to you [b]Payment:[/b] Art trade! I can't pixel animate but i'd be willing to draw one of your dragons or characters for you. [b]Keywords:[/b] Pixel Signature Animation [b]Optional:[/b] Heres a dragon full of examples of pixel art I love! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27925026][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/279251/27925026_350.png[/img][/url]
Pixel!

More specific type:
Animated dragon

Specifications:
I need an animated pixel sig of dis boy here:
scry?sdid=1297216&skin=19947&apparel=15306,6705,2316,29246,28784&xt=dressing.png
He's my favorite, maybe you could have him with a steaming cauldron? other than that I'd like colors to match him and the pose is up to you

Payment:
Art trade! I can't pixel animate but i'd be willing to draw one of your dragons or characters for you.

Keywords:
Pixel Signature Animation

Optional:
Heres a dragon full of examples of pixel art I love!
27925026_350.png
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png

Digital, afaik!

More specific type:
*uhhh* Forum signature art, or banner?

Specifications:
Hewwooo! I'm hunting for a forum signature and honestly I'm bad enough at photoshop that I want someone else to make one--
It'd need my name + pronouns, and probably my # tag? Aside from that I.. don't know what else to specify. I like space and purple :'D

Payment:
Probably up to 100k in gems/treasure, but I could also add /dragons if I have any for sale you like..? And if it's normal to charge more for these, I'll pay whatever tbh--

Keywords:
forum signature

Digital, afaik!

More specific type:
*uhhh* Forum signature art, or banner?

Specifications:
Hewwooo! I'm hunting for a forum signature and honestly I'm bad enough at photoshop that I want someone else to make one--
It'd need my name + pronouns, and probably my # tag? Aside from that I.. don't know what else to specify. I like space and purple :'D

Payment:
Probably up to 100k in gems/treasure, but I could also add /dragons if I have any for sale you like..? And if it's normal to charge more for these, I'll pay whatever tbh--

Keywords:
forum signature
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Digital (traditional on a case by case basis)

More specific type:
Fullbody, Human, Elf, Bust, Halfbody

Specifications:
full post here. looking for art of a warcraft oc first and foremost since i have no art. art would ideally be serious art in outfit fitting the setting (his midriff is always showing, and he has tattoos that can be covered with clothing if needed), or something in a meme outfit.

Payment:
i have at least 30kg plus items. ideally willing to pay closer to 1kg-5kg per art piece.

Keywords:
Human, Elf, Humanoid, Bust, Digital, Fullbody, Headshot

Optional:
feel free to pm me with any questions or post on my search thread.
Digital (traditional on a case by case basis)

More specific type:
Fullbody, Human, Elf, Bust, Halfbody

Specifications:
full post here. looking for art of a warcraft oc first and foremost since i have no art. art would ideally be serious art in outfit fitting the setting (his midriff is always showing, and he has tattoos that can be covered with clothing if needed), or something in a meme outfit.

Payment:
i have at least 30kg plus items. ideally willing to pay closer to 1kg-5kg per art piece.

Keywords:
Human, Elf, Humanoid, Bust, Digital, Fullbody, Headshot

Optional:
feel free to pm me with any questions or post on my search thread.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Digital

More specific type:
Human(oid) headshots, full bodies, PIXELS <3, maybe animations(??)

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my BNHA (Boku no Hero Academia) OCs, gijinkas of some of my dragons, and art of some of my general OCs!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, familiars, apparel, I'll level your dragons, dragons, an entire nest/breeding from dragons I have. Kinda anything depending on what your art is

Keywords:
human oc halfbody fullbody pixel

Optional:
All art would be uploaded to their Toyhouse pages with proper credits to the artist!
Digital

More specific type:
Human(oid) headshots, full bodies, PIXELS <3, maybe animations(??)

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my BNHA (Boku no Hero Academia) OCs, gijinkas of some of my dragons, and art of some of my general OCs!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, familiars, apparel, I'll level your dragons, dragons, an entire nest/breeding from dragons I have. Kinda anything depending on what your art is

Keywords:
human oc halfbody fullbody pixel

Optional:
All art would be uploaded to their Toyhouse pages with proper credits to the artist!
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
Digital

More specific type:
anthro furry headshot emoticon halfbody fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking mostly to get headshots in emoticon style, but I'm also open to seek other things of all sorts (in digital only)
I priorize medium and high quality (speaking of the older meaning, like, proportions, lineart and shading wise)

Payment:
Treasures, gems. I tend to seek prices first then collect until I achieve the goal. This or I'm an item hoarder so I have a lot of things to trade
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2808617

Keywords:
emoticons headshot anthro furry digital deer canine feline gryphon fullbody

Optional:
I already comissionned others so here are the things I tend to like
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/27856349_6QqauWGza.png
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/21471995_2D2YB1IN9.png
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/23603780_kGRJXmrp6.png?1592537430
Digital

More specific type:
anthro furry headshot emoticon halfbody fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking mostly to get headshots in emoticon style, but I'm also open to seek other things of all sorts (in digital only)
I priorize medium and high quality (speaking of the older meaning, like, proportions, lineart and shading wise)

Payment:
Treasures, gems. I tend to seek prices first then collect until I achieve the goal. This or I'm an item hoarder so I have a lot of things to trade
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2808617

Keywords:
emoticons headshot anthro furry digital deer canine feline gryphon fullbody

Optional:
I already comissionned others so here are the things I tend to like
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/27856349_6QqauWGza.png
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/21471995_2D2YB1IN9.png
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/23603780_kGRJXmrp6.png?1592537430
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Banner, Bio Buttons
Gijinka, Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart, Layout, Banner, etc.

Specifications: I'd like a more polished version of some mockup art I already have for some thread banners for a hatchery-esque thread game I have in the works. I already have a good sense of what I want, I just want a more polished unified look that isn't recolored assets. Some original drawing may be asked for to get light sources to line up right and create fully organic looking cohesive work.

Payment: USD through Paypal. (I did pay USD for my mock-ups, already, so I don't mind doing so again for a finished model. Please give me some examples and your general pricing)

Keywords: Thread, Banner, Button, Dragons, Water, Pond, Fish, Buckets, Eggs, Vector Art, Animation. Transparent, PNG,

Optional:
I tend to have pretty good results from letting artists do their own interpretations, as I barely have any visual imagination to speak of. Expect a fairly loose rein for creativity. If you want to be experimental, I'll probably love it. :)
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Banner, Bio Buttons
Gijinka, Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart, Layout, Banner, etc.

Specifications: I'd like a more polished version of some mockup art I already have for some thread banners for a hatchery-esque thread game I have in the works. I already have a good sense of what I want, I just want a more polished unified look that isn't recolored assets. Some original drawing may be asked for to get light sources to line up right and create fully organic looking cohesive work.

Payment: USD through Paypal. (I did pay USD for my mock-ups, already, so I don't mind doing so again for a finished model. Please give me some examples and your general pricing)

Keywords: Thread, Banner, Button, Dragons, Water, Pond, Fish, Buckets, Eggs, Vector Art, Animation. Transparent, PNG,

Optional:
I tend to have pretty good results from letting artists do their own interpretations, as I barely have any visual imagination to speak of. Expect a fairly loose rein for creativity. If you want to be experimental, I'll probably love it. :)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Bust or full body, colored [b]Specifications:[/b] I want art of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67044510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670446/67044510_350.png[/img][/url] Looking for something soft and/or naturey in style!! [b]Payment:[/b] Looking to pay mostly in noct eggs! Also have UMAs, apparel, genes, and some primals and MGs I'd be willing to give! I can do partial in gems but not full [b]Keywords:[/b] Snapper, nature, snake, dragon, eggs [b]Optional:[/b] Please DM me with examples that match the style I'm looking for and what you're expecting as payment! If I dont respond back I'm probably not interested, I apologize!
Digital

More specific type:
Bust or full body, colored

Specifications:
I want art of 67044510_350.png
Looking for something soft and/or naturey in style!!

Payment:
Looking to pay mostly in noct eggs! Also have UMAs, apparel, genes, and some primals and MGs I'd be willing to give! I can do partial in gems but not full

Keywords:
Snapper, nature, snake, dragon, eggs

Optional:
Please DM me with examples that match the style I'm looking for and what you're expecting as payment! If I dont respond back I'm probably not interested, I apologize!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media. [b]Specifications:[/b] Back again! This time I’m looking for art of this character !! If you’ve messaged me about the prior character posted (now removed), you are welcome to message again if I did not respond and you are down to draw this character! I’m not picky about art styles or anything. I’ll be alright with a headshot or a Fullbody, either/or. (Mostly searching for somebody to make me an icon atm but anything is welcome!) Please send me a PM if you’d be interested. <33 Artistic Freedom and Experimental Styles are welcome, haha. I've been there too !! [IMG=50x100]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537432124173713410/808617983202295838/image0.png[/IMG] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537432124173713410/808617983526043678/image1.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] 2,000,000 (2 Million) Treasure and 5,000 Gems. USD are an option too but I’m more picky with it! [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Homestuck, Humanoid, Human, Traditional, Fullbody, Headshot, Sketch, Icon, Bust, Flat Colored, goshidontknow, Treasure, Gems, this is always awkward haha.
Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media.

Specifications:
Back again! This time I’m looking for art of this character !! If you’ve messaged me about the prior character posted (now removed), you are welcome to message again if I did not respond and you are down to draw this character!
I’m not picky about art styles or anything. I’ll be alright with a headshot or a Fullbody, either/or. (Mostly searching for somebody to make me an icon atm but anything is welcome!) Please send me a PM if you’d be interested. <33
Artistic Freedom and Experimental Styles are welcome, haha. I've been there too !!

image0.png
image1.png

Payment:
2,000,000 (2 Million) Treasure and 5,000 Gems. USD are an option too but I’m more picky with it!

Keywords:
Digital, Homestuck, Humanoid, Human, Traditional, Fullbody, Headshot, Sketch, Icon, Bust, Flat Colored, goshidontknow, Treasure, Gems, this is always awkward haha.
ZfK4LHz.gifA1PMFH9.gifCMjEWaO.gif
Looking for digital Wanting chibi Total artistic freedom on the drawing as long as colors are true. I have 500 gems. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/16833276_fklpBHAdyHXGHOE.png[/img]
Looking for digital

Wanting chibi

Total artistic freedom on the drawing as long as colors are true.

I have 500 gems.

16833276_fklpBHAdyHXGHOE.png
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 411 412