Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
THANK YOU for the extension....this is the first time ANY of My suggestions happened...not saying it was my email that did it..but it's the only one I seen asking for an extension
THANK YOU for the extension....this is the first time ANY of My suggestions happened...not saying it was my email that did it..but it's the only one I seen asking for an extension
FR-vi.jpg
@Undel, as a thing going forward, can you more clearly specify which skins are available from what method?
@Undel, as a thing going forward, can you more clearly specify which skins are available from what method?
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
I must get that female titan pearlcatcher skin.... Time to stalk the marketplace!
I must get that female titan pearlcatcher skin.... Time to stalk the marketplace!
beep bop boop
Now I'm not even GETTING any plague opponents in coli, when I was running into some every couple of fights in the same places a few days earlier. The last time I got one, it froze, and I had to refresh. Since then, nada. :(
Now I'm not even GETTING any plague opponents in coli, when I was running into some every couple of fights in the same places a few days earlier. The last time I got one, it froze, and I had to refresh. Since then, nada. :(
@Undel

It's great to hear about the festival's extension, but might I ask if this effects dominance at all? Will the rollover for that be the same as usual or will it be pushed a day with the festival?
@Undel

It's great to hear about the festival's extension, but might I ask if this effects dominance at all? Will the rollover for that be the same as usual or will it be pushed a day with the festival?
@dorkit It's not pushed a day, based on last time this happened

Does anyone know which chests correspond to which skins? I got one this morning but I don't want to open it unless it's a skin I can use...
@dorkit It's not pushed a day, based on last time this happened

Does anyone know which chests correspond to which skins? I got one this morning but I don't want to open it unless it's a skin I can use...
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
@dorkit
Up till now, dominance has never been extended. (except... I'm unsure about the one week, where the site was down nearly the whole week.... Can't remember that one clearly)
And such a .... small hiccup, and yeah compared to what the site has been through earlier ^^ this was just a hiccup, isn't a reason to extend dominance.
I guess the rollover will be the same date as usual, especially since it would make problems for the whole dominance system, to extend it once.
@dorkit
Up till now, dominance has never been extended. (except... I'm unsure about the one week, where the site was down nearly the whole week.... Can't remember that one clearly)
And such a .... small hiccup, and yeah compared to what the site has been through earlier ^^ this was just a hiccup, isn't a reason to extend dominance.
I guess the rollover will be the same date as usual, especially since it would make problems for the whole dominance system, to extend it once.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Bennie

Thank you~ I wasn't here to have seen it happen before, which festival was that?
@Bennie

Thank you~ I wasn't here to have seen it happen before, which festival was that?
@AnKa

Thank you as well.

Of course this leads to the amusing thought that Nature could rule over one day of Plague's festival.
@AnKa

Thank you as well.

Of course this leads to the amusing thought that Nature could rule over one day of Plague's festival.
@Bennie
I've only gotten two so far, but I hope I can help you.
The medical chest contains the Pestarzt-Skin for Ridgeback and the Wyrmwound-Chest (I hope that was the name) contains the female Guardian Wyrmwound-Skin
@Bennie
I've only gotten two so far, but I hope I can help you.
The medical chest contains the Pestarzt-Skin for Ridgeback and the Wyrmwound-Chest (I hope that was the name) contains the female Guardian Wyrmwound-Skin
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15