Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Deathwing
Ironically, Plaguetouched is the only one I've found xD I sold it immediately, it was the only one I didn't want OTL
@Deathwing
Ironically, Plaguetouched is the only one I've found xD I sold it immediately, it was the only one I didn't want OTL
@Deestracted

Haha. You are kidding me! It is so awesome. I think I have 2 of the other ones. Haven't sold them yet. I was pretty surprised I wanted to have doubles of everything you could buy with the shrooms. But I have had a killer work schedule.
@Deestracted

Haha. You are kidding me! It is so awesome. I think I have 2 of the other ones. Haven't sold them yet. I was pretty surprised I wanted to have doubles of everything you could buy with the shrooms. But I have had a killer work schedule.
PNhCr3l.png
Ugh. I give up - the monsters in the scorched forest are being stingy butts. I'm going to just buy that last skin I wanted...
Ugh. I give up - the monsters in the scorched forest are being stingy butts. I'm going to just buy that last skin I wanted...
I'm confused...why isn't there a festival for Nature?...shouldn't it rotate based on which flight is dominant at the time?

....well, whatever.
I'm confused...why isn't there a festival for Nature?...shouldn't it rotate based on which flight is dominant at the time?

....well, whatever.
Black Queen Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Queen...Check to your King. Black Queen
@AzureMoonlight
Holidays rotate by month, not dominance.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=13

It is kinda accepted by the community that the flight whose holiday is coming up will try to dominate during said holiday.
@AzureMoonlight
Holidays rotate by month, not dominance.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=13

It is kinda accepted by the community that the flight whose holiday is coming up will try to dominate during said holiday.
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15