Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Congrats to the winners & Honourable Mentions!

Ugh. I hate the way the site behaves on my phone & iPod - first move in the coliseum for everyone is like hyper-speed, then someone casts a slow-slow beam on them all. For the past two days it's also stopping dead in the middle of matches, usually ones involving plague critters. It just stops in the middle of a move, and no amount of sitting there waiting makes it start going again. :/

I'd attach a screencap of my guys hovering waiting for my Spiral to make his already-selected move, but I don't have it uploaded somewhere and again, iPod.
Congrats to the winners & Honourable Mentions!

Ugh. I hate the way the site behaves on my phone & iPod - first move in the coliseum for everyone is like hyper-speed, then someone casts a slow-slow beam on them all. For the past two days it's also stopping dead in the middle of matches, usually ones involving plague critters. It just stops in the middle of a move, and no amount of sitting there waiting makes it start going again. :/

I'd attach a screencap of my guys hovering waiting for my Spiral to make his already-selected move, but I don't have it uploaded somewhere and again, iPod.
Oh goodness, thank you so much for the honourable mention! I'll never work out what's important enough to use this blueprint on, but thank you so much!

Maybe this will give me the confidence boost to open up shop... perhaps. That would be nice. c:
Oh goodness, thank you so much for the honourable mention! I'll never work out what's important enough to use this blueprint on, but thank you so much!

Maybe this will give me the confidence boost to open up shop... perhaps. That would be nice. c:
o: Such glorious skins! Good work, all~

And gathering can give me mushrooms, good to know. xD

Yay for holidays~
o: Such glorious skins! Good work, all~

And gathering can give me mushrooms, good to know. xD

Yay for holidays~
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
Dang now those are some sick (literally) new skins. I was gonna try for the contest, but nevet got around to finishing. I'm kind of glad, though because these would have put it to shame. xD

Happy fest of rot everyone!
Dang now those are some sick (literally) new skins. I was gonna try for the contest, but nevet got around to finishing. I'm kind of glad, though because these would have put it to shame. xD

Happy fest of rot everyone!
hmmph. nothing was as good as the skin made by ark.
hmmph. nothing was as good as the skin made by ark.
VRqNR3y.png
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/AnkokouKaedoni/GhastFinal.png[/img] This one by Ankokou was my favorite; sad that it's not among the winners! I also liked this one by Wight: [img]http://i.imgur.com/XvK8oZg.png[/img] I don't even own a mirror, but I might have had to get one if those had won! Congrats to everyone else, though -- nice work. :)
GhastFinal.png

This one by Ankokou was my favorite; sad that it's not among the winners! I also liked this one by Wight:

XvK8oZg.png

I don't even own a mirror, but I might have had to get one if those had won!

Congrats to everyone else, though -- nice work. :)
Nice work you guys!! These look fantastic!

Happy Riot of Rot! ^_^
Nice work you guys!! These look fantastic!

Happy Riot of Rot! ^_^
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
I love the skins and apparel!
I love the skins and apparel!
jCVhFoZ.gif
some of the skins this community makes *Faint*
some of the skins this community makes *Faint*
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
I love those pearlcatcher skins, especially the male one. The stitching on the wings is sick. XD congrats to the winners!
I love those pearlcatcher skins, especially the male one. The stitching on the wings is sick. XD congrats to the winners!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15