Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
It's a shame the white female pearlcatcher skin with black goo coming out of it didn't win. I loved that one. I can't remember who did it though.
I can say at least I'm personally more pleased with this selection than I was with the arcane skin winners. I still don't love all these skins, but some of them are really on point!
The snapper skin is flipping fantastic!
It's a shame the white female pearlcatcher skin with black goo coming out of it didn't win. I loved that one. I can't remember who did it though.
I can say at least I'm personally more pleased with this selection than I was with the arcane skin winners. I still don't love all these skins, but some of them are really on point!
The snapper skin is flipping fantastic!
Thank you @undel for the honorable mention! I am very honored and look forward to doing more skins in the future. So psyched to collect the winning skins, too!

@Zemora That may have been my Blackblood Syndrome. I wonder if that's what got the mention? Thank you for the comment, if it was!
Thank you @undel for the honorable mention! I am very honored and look forward to doing more skins in the future. So psyched to collect the winning skins, too!

@Zemora That may have been my Blackblood Syndrome. I wonder if that's what got the mention? Thank you for the comment, if it was!
LOVED the female Pearlcatcher. Must have!
LOVED the female Pearlcatcher. Must have!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngF0xHRgQ.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Has anyone seen skin #5 on the market. Every time it refreshes, it only has the first four.
Has anyone seen skin #5 on the market. Every time it refreshes, it only has the first four.
@Dalrint I haven't. Not on the auction either.
@Dalrint I haven't. Not on the auction either.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Ive been looking for it too in the MP because i was curious (i made it but i still wanted to see it in there. Call it weird but im still in that 'did i actually place?' stage.)

I havent seen it either.
Ive been looking for it too in the MP because i was curious (i made it but i still wanted to see it in there. Call it weird but im still in that 'did i actually place?' stage.)

I havent seen it either.
Congrats everyone! Yayyyy, hope I catch some chests uwu
Congrats everyone! Yayyyy, hope I catch some chests uwu
@Lilwolfpard Weird. I've seen all the skins except yours in the AH. I wonder whats up with that?
@Lilwolfpard Weird. I've seen all the skins except yours in the AH. I wonder whats up with that?
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Because of the performance issues the website has been suffering, we will be moving the Riot of Rot’s end date from November 2nd to November 3rd to give all our players the chance to participate. Our apologies for the downtime.
Because of the performance issues the website has been suffering, we will be moving the Riot of Rot’s end date from November 2nd to November 3rd to give all our players the chance to participate. Our apologies for the downtime.
Yeah, seem like the fifth skin isn't stocking. Might be worth double-checking that..

By the way, this is completely unrelated, but the site hasn't ran this fast for me in months. For instance, it only took a couple of seconds to feed my dragons -- compared to a couple of minutes that it usually takes.. Awesome.
Yeah, seem like the fifth skin isn't stocking. Might be worth double-checking that..

By the way, this is completely unrelated, but the site hasn't ran this fast for me in months. For instance, it only took a couple of seconds to feed my dragons -- compared to a couple of minutes that it usually takes.. Awesome.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15