Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
Gotta say, go team! I love this update! ^^
Gotta say, go team! I love this update! ^^
A new coli zone? Yeeeeeeee!! I can't wait!
A new coli zone? Yeeeeeeee!! I can't wait!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="KowaiHebi" date="2013-10-15 11:33:09"]There's a typo in the Snapper lore, it says "maw" instead of "jaw" ^^ (Or it does for me anyways O.o)[/quote] That's not a typo. "Maw" is another word for "mouth."
KowaiHebi wrote on 2013-10-15 11:33:09:
There's a typo in the Snapper lore, it says "maw" instead of "jaw" ^^ (Or it does for me anyways O.o)

That's not a typo. "Maw" is another word for "mouth."
Ah I like this exalt bonus, it is like a game. Also if we have way too much of one thing you can target it.
Ah I like this exalt bonus, it is like a game. Also if we have way too much of one thing you can target it.
I'm back but don't remember anything...
is it just me or does the purple one remind anyone of Yzma from the emperors new grove?
is it just me or does the purple one remind anyone of Yzma from the emperors new grove?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1088526&page=1&anchor=4168989#4168989 The Magma Floes Hatchery

FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@Undel Oh, that's great news! Thanks for clarifying that—it makes me feel a lot less paranoid, haha. And good thing I haven't hatched that orphaned nature egg I found yet, then :)
@Undel Oh, that's great news! Thanks for clarifying that—it makes me feel a lot less paranoid, haha. And good thing I haven't hatched that orphaned nature egg I found yet, then :)
@Undel
Yaaaaaaaaay! 8D I can't wait! -dances around for new zone- Soon my pretty you shall be all mine! 8D

And on another note, now that you answered about the retroactive stuff, does that also go for lair expansions? I am one away from Ancient Lair and haven't gotten the achievements for lair expansions for a while now. If I'm able to show that it was done (don't know how I can't really) would it be able to be added to the account if the retroactive scripts don't pick up on it? Oh and actually the breeding achievement scripts for genes are working :) I can't speak for the egg counts but they are for the genes :D
@Undel
Yaaaaaaaaay! 8D I can't wait! -dances around for new zone- Soon my pretty you shall be all mine! 8D

And on another note, now that you answered about the retroactive stuff, does that also go for lair expansions? I am one away from Ancient Lair and haven't gotten the achievements for lair expansions for a while now. If I'm able to show that it was done (don't know how I can't really) would it be able to be added to the account if the retroactive scripts don't pick up on it? Oh and actually the breeding achievement scripts for genes are working :) I can't speak for the egg counts but they are for the genes :D
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png

How depressing for Snapper lore. Not what I was expecting at all.
At least it proves they are from the Earth zone, as originally thought.

Nice to see exalt bonuses as well, and new treasure items to dig.

How depressing for Snapper lore. Not what I was expecting at all.
At least it proves they are from the Earth zone, as originally thought.

Nice to see exalt bonuses as well, and new treasure items to dig.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Ebilkira Lair expansions are something that will be able to be done retroactively.
@Ebilkira Lair expansions are something that will be able to be done retroactively.
@Undel
I love you :D
@Undel
I love you :D
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22