Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
I have a question! Any reason in particular you guys chose the Windsinger to relay this news? Sorry if its been asked before, I'm just curious!
I have a question! Any reason in particular you guys chose the Windsinger to relay this news? Sorry if its been asked before, I'm just curious!
RU_SMALL.gif
Great update :D
Great update :D
@Lutnik It makes sense according to the Windswept Plateau lore.

Here exists a peaceful highland of steppes and fields, the terrain itself swaying to the tune of the endless plumes and currents of warm wind that caress the region. It is a world of rushed merriment, as dragons dive through and curl around gigantic clouds, racing one another through pockets of swirling cool air. The messages of the world all pass through this plateau, with each dragon traveling somewhere, and for some reason, guided only by the direction of the wind and a sense of exploration.
@Lutnik It makes sense according to the Windswept Plateau lore.

Here exists a peaceful highland of steppes and fields, the terrain itself swaying to the tune of the endless plumes and currents of warm wind that caress the region. It is a world of rushed merriment, as dragons dive through and curl around gigantic clouds, racing one another through pockets of swirling cool air. The messages of the world all pass through this plateau, with each dragon traveling somewhere, and for some reason, guided only by the direction of the wind and a sense of exploration.
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Oh I see! Thank you for the answer, thats really cool.
@Niverdia

Oh I see! Thank you for the answer, thats really cool.
RU_SMALL.gif
Thank you so much for the heads up! I can't wait for the registration to open again \o/
Thank you so much for the heads up! I can't wait for the registration to open again \o/
LW9qHew.png
Aaah, newsletters! This was a great first post, thank you!

Also if I may leave a suggestion? Dreamwidth, a site I am on nearly 24/7, used to have an invite code system to regulate the number of registrants as they continued to work on servers and other such things you guys are working on right now. Of course, it's no longer in place since the site is stable, but I was thinking it might be an option for Flight Rising.

Basically the system worked as thus: DW would send out a number of invite codes to every current member on a regular basis, like about five codes per month, which the member would then hand over to their friends to be able to register. With something like this, mods could have a way to regulate the growth of FR's playerbase, while new people could keep coming in a stream rather than a flood like last time.

What do you guys think?
Aaah, newsletters! This was a great first post, thank you!

Also if I may leave a suggestion? Dreamwidth, a site I am on nearly 24/7, used to have an invite code system to regulate the number of registrants as they continued to work on servers and other such things you guys are working on right now. Of course, it's no longer in place since the site is stable, but I was thinking it might be an option for Flight Rising.

Basically the system worked as thus: DW would send out a number of invite codes to every current member on a regular basis, like about five codes per month, which the member would then hand over to their friends to be able to register. With something like this, mods could have a way to regulate the growth of FR's playerbase, while new people could keep coming in a stream rather than a flood like last time.

What do you guys think?
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
I wish the lair expansion issues were addressed but this post makes me happy. Thanks for the update.
I wish the lair expansion issues were addressed but this post makes me happy. Thanks for the update.
This little newsletter is a great way to keep everyone up to day. I commend the Flight Rising staff for coming up with this little idea, and I thank you for posting it for us. The updates are wonderful, and they've answered a few questions I've been having, so I assure you the job is being well done. Great work!
This little newsletter is a great way to keep everyone up to day. I commend the Flight Rising staff for coming up with this little idea, and I thank you for posting it for us. The updates are wonderful, and they've answered a few questions I've been having, so I assure you the job is being well done. Great work!
@Nepolink
Quote:
A million is not much, if people can buy a damn Imperial for millions or Triple Obsidian for such a ridiculous price they can also buy Lair space, Shoo.

Uh, I'm sorry but no. A million is a lot of tresure, specially considering the current state of the economy. It's something almost impossible to to accomplish. A lot of people can't even afford the scrolls, I think the comparison here it not very fitting.
@Nepolink
Quote:
A million is not much, if people can buy a damn Imperial for millions or Triple Obsidian for such a ridiculous price they can also buy Lair space, Shoo.

Uh, I'm sorry but no. A million is a lot of tresure, specially considering the current state of the economy. It's something almost impossible to to accomplish. A lot of people can't even afford the scrolls, I think the comparison here it not very fitting.
Thank you so much. This is such a fantastic idea, i love seeing how flightrising evolves!
Thank you so much. This is such a fantastic idea, i love seeing how flightrising evolves!
kosett1_zpsb4fa8a7a.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39