Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39
Wait, so why even have breeding if it's not a main component of the site? Why not just let people customize a certain number of dragons to their liking and leave it at that? why not just go full neopets and have customizing items?

Pretty soon you wont need to breed anything to get your 'perfect dragon' they'll be at least six of them for sale at once for 2.5k in the AH.....
Wait, so why even have breeding if it's not a main component of the site? Why not just let people customize a certain number of dragons to their liking and leave it at that? why not just go full neopets and have customizing items?

Pretty soon you wont need to breed anything to get your 'perfect dragon' they'll be at least six of them for sale at once for 2.5k in the AH.....
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Man, that update was a nice suprise.
Man, that update was a nice suprise.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I really, really appreciate that you guys listened to the feedback given on the forums and decided to piece together an update newsletter. It's exciting to hear about all the new possibilities that y'all are planning, as well as a relief that you're acknowledging issues that are going on.
I really, really appreciate that you guys listened to the feedback given on the forums and decided to piece together an update newsletter. It's exciting to hear about all the new possibilities that y'all are planning, as well as a relief that you're acknowledging issues that are going on.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
[quote name="Sorel" date="2013-10-07 22:36:13"]Wait, so why even have breeding if it's not a main component of the site? Why not just let people customize a certain number of dragons to their liking and leave it at that? why not just go full neopets and have customizing items? Pretty soon you wont need to breed anything to get your 'perfect dragon' they'll be at least six of them for sale at once for 2.5k in the AH.....[/quote] Because its... fun? Because its exciting to see what comes out of those clutches you worked hard to plan? Because breeding for your perfect dragon even when you could buy it off of the AH comes with a greater sense of accomplishment? These are reasons I breed my dragons, anyway.
Sorel wrote on 2013-10-07 22:36:13:

Because its... fun? Because its exciting to see what comes out of those clutches you worked hard to plan? Because breeding for your perfect dragon even when you could buy it off of the AH comes with a greater sense of accomplishment?

These are reasons I breed my dragons, anyway.
I am glad you started those community letters, it was in the past quite frustrating finding infos about things what a dev or aritst said here and there, and having the info on the actual site bundled in a new post is a very welcomed addition in my view.
I am glad you started those community letters, it was in the past quite frustrating finding infos about things what a dev or aritst said here and there, and having the info on the actual site bundled in a new post is a very welcomed addition in my view.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Can i ask if be registracion opened again? my friends did like to join :)
Can i ask if be registracion opened again? my friends did like to join :)
BVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-10-07 20:37:12"] Obviously, the bonding feature should not be failing as frequently as it is. This is one of the number of things we are conferring with Lightsky about. In addition to many new improvements on the backend, this is on our list and is a [i]top priority[/i]. We don't have an estimate for everyone right now, but it's [i]definitely something that will be addressed.[/quote] That is good to hear.
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-10-07 20:37:12:
Obviously, the bonding feature should not be failing as frequently as it is. This is one of the number of things we are conferring with Lightsky about. In addition to many new improvements on the backend, this is on our list and is a top priority. We don't have an estimate for everyone right now, but it's definitely something that will be addressed.

That is good to hear.
ccDyspX.png
Thank you guys, admins, for implementing this kind of news letter post~! It is, and it surelly will keep being, very usefull to keep us updated from anything that's happening on the site :)
Thank you guys, admins, for implementing this kind of news letter post~! It is, and it surelly will keep being, very usefull to keep us updated from anything that's happening on the site :)
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
It's also good to see that you read the rest of the users feedback (not mine, honestly, I'm not a really social person)
It's also good to see that you read the rest of the users feedback (not mine, honestly, I'm not a really social person)
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
This is a wonderful thing, I hope it stays as regular as possible, thank you!

And yay for Incoherrant getting a Community Spotlight, the size chart is very awesome indeed!^^

(Though I did have that awkward moment of "made a Dragon Breed Size Chart and thread too" and I have seen lots of others make size comparison sheets too that got no mention...I feel bad for feeling a little brushed aside to be honest but I worked so hard to make the thread and have listened to everyone that had imput and adjusted the sheets accordingly and do love Incoherrants version a lot so I'm not meaning that Incoherrant shouldn't get recognized!!!)
This is a wonderful thing, I hope it stays as regular as possible, thank you!

And yay for Incoherrant getting a Community Spotlight, the size chart is very awesome indeed!^^

(Though I did have that awkward moment of "made a Dragon Breed Size Chart and thread too" and I have seen lots of others make size comparison sheets too that got no mention...I feel bad for feeling a little brushed aside to be honest but I worked so hard to make the thread and have listened to everyone that had imput and adjusted the sheets accordingly and do love Incoherrants version a lot so I'm not meaning that Incoherrant shouldn't get recognized!!!)
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39