Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
there where so much cool skins. why did these won?
dont get me wrong. these are cool too, but none of them have the WOW effect i had at so much others :/
there where so much cool skins. why did these won?
dont get me wrong. these are cool too, but none of them have the WOW effect i had at so much others :/
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
Those skins are gorgeous... I wish I had seen this event earlier (was away). I don't have too much time to get one of the gorgeous skins!

But I'm going to be -that- newbish person and ask... "How can I get them?" I don't see them in the festive favors shop. Does it refresh??

Thanks all! Please Ping or PM me or I'll probably forget. :)
Those skins are gorgeous... I wish I had seen this event earlier (was away). I don't have too much time to get one of the gorgeous skins!

But I'm going to be -that- newbish person and ask... "How can I get them?" I don't see them in the festive favors shop. Does it refresh??

Thanks all! Please Ping or PM me or I'll probably forget. :)
@Nightingale: they stock the marketplace and rare drops in the coliseum or found in treasure chests while digging in the Arcane region
@Nightingale: they stock the marketplace and rare drops in the coliseum or found in treasure chests while digging in the Arcane region
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
They are all so very pretty!
They are all so very pretty!
Sorta wondering if the drop rate is based on coliseum area/level..... I've been grinding for hours in the second area (as it's the easiest/quickest for me at the moment), and I've only ever seen 2 chests, both had the ridgeback skin....
Sorta wondering if the drop rate is based on coliseum area/level..... I've been grinding for hours in the second area (as it's the easiest/quickest for me at the moment), and I've only ever seen 2 chests, both had the ridgeback skin....
arcane flight gets best skins awyes
arcane flight gets best skins awyes
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Finally got the whole collection! XD Bring on the next contest! *daring grin*
Finally got the whole collection! XD Bring on the next contest! *daring grin*
@Staggare nicely done! XD

I'm still fighting owls, though more hoping I can get something other then a 3rd dusty nebulae skin@.x blaaah hours and many an owl all week and only 3 chests!
@Staggare nicely done! XD

I'm still fighting owls, though more hoping I can get something other then a 3rd dusty nebulae skin@.x blaaah hours and many an owl all week and only 3 chests!
I'm kinda disappointed in these skins they're really not that cool :/
I'm kinda disappointed in these skins they're really not that cool :/
c8ek0fz.png
Dont they give a day warning when the festival is ending :( i thought we had atleast one more day
Dont they give a day warning when the festival is ending :( i thought we had atleast one more day
54ba2738b415752b1daae7e51ad880874e86b314.pngc418a5207715974dc9b21042c1e7328fe348d542.png6f01a52333c0be2acc069ae1be56b1a9099829fe.pngd9db5d4f97ca717e9334d48a5affd93cef7df6e1.png63e5a20f2d1ab2932b7a560ede174e49034824ea.png
eA9odUz.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16