Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
That could actually be pretty great! I'm not much of a fan of the ritzier genes like Iridescence anyway, so this would be a good way to make my dragons pop. :)
That could actually be pretty great! I'm not much of a fan of the ritzier genes like Iridescence anyway, so this would be a good way to make my dragons pop. :)
F2CqIeW.png
^_^ I think this sounds like a really fun gene! I've got dragons who have beautifully coordinated colors that would look awesome with a visible tert. Thanks guys!
^_^ I think this sounds like a really fun gene! I've got dragons who have beautifully coordinated colors that would look awesome with a visible tert. Thanks guys!
Okay so now I need a orange/black/ivory dragon LOL.
Okay so now I need a orange/black/ivory dragon LOL.
vtCaSWn.png
A L L H A I L

*tosses sparkles*
A L L H A I L

*tosses sparkles*
-sips tea-
Meh.
Meh.
Is the underbelly still effected by primary genes?
Is the underbelly still effected by primary genes?
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
This is just absolutely perfect! Thank you guys so much! I can't wait to put it on several dragons of mine! :D
This is just absolutely perfect! Thank you guys so much! I can't wait to put it on several dragons of mine! :D
Sounds like I'm one of very few who likes how it breaks up Irid XD
Personally THAT MUCH shiny bothers me, I like how the new tert makes it look like the dragons has shiny display scales on its back but duller softer scales underneath, the top looks hard and the bottom looks velvety.
Sounds like I'm one of very few who likes how it breaks up Irid XD
Personally THAT MUCH shiny bothers me, I like how the new tert makes it look like the dragons has shiny display scales on its back but duller softer scales underneath, the top looks hard and the bottom looks velvety.
I got my greedy mitts on an underbelly scroll and I figured I'd share the previews I made for friends. I've kept a wary eye on tertiaries while awaiting points and ghost, so most of the ones I have match. Sorry I don't have a lot of tundras or spirals or ridgies. Some like navy on fire, I definitely prefer gembond.

29.png 24.png
Might use, looks nice

16.png 5.png
Will use!

13.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 15.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 25.png 26.png 27.png 28.png 30.png 31.png
I got my greedy mitts on an underbelly scroll and I figured I'd share the previews I made for friends. I've kept a wary eye on tertiaries while awaiting points and ghost, so most of the ones I have match. Sorry I don't have a lot of tundras or spirals or ridgies. Some like navy on fire, I definitely prefer gembond.

29.png 24.png
Might use, looks nice

16.png 5.png
Will use!

13.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 15.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 25.png 26.png 27.png 28.png 30.png 31.png
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
Yah know...I was not very excited about this before...

But now I see it is going to open entirely new worlds of dragon breeding.

I don't think the fact that it will not be affected by iri is a bad thing. it makes sense, and it can actualy be an advantage. I think iri is often too bright to work without shimmer wings, but a matte belly could tone it down. even if we agree that it doesn't look god on iri, so what? the two other tert genes we've had are so busy that rarely work on dragons with genes busier than iri and shimmer. now we have a tert that has the potential to match with the other genes easily.

I wish I was dragon rich now...
Yah know...I was not very excited about this before...

But now I see it is going to open entirely new worlds of dragon breeding.

I don't think the fact that it will not be affected by iri is a bad thing. it makes sense, and it can actualy be an advantage. I think iri is often too bright to work without shimmer wings, but a matte belly could tone it down. even if we agree that it doesn't look god on iri, so what? the two other tert genes we've had are so busy that rarely work on dragons with genes busier than iri and shimmer. now we have a tert that has the potential to match with the other genes easily.

I wish I was dragon rich now...
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21