Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
@Skyie currently the belly colour is determined by the primary. I love black dragons because they have that white belly, but in most dragons, the belly is just the body colour but a bit lighter/darker.

Edit: ninja'd ^ :)
@Skyie currently the belly colour is determined by the primary. I love black dragons because they have that white belly, but in most dragons, the belly is just the body colour but a bit lighter/darker.

Edit: ninja'd ^ :)
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exciting!! :D I was always hoping for something like this :)
Exciting!! :D I was always hoping for something like this :)
10selK3.png
love it! I've been waiting for some subtler tertiary genes.

now if only I could snag some from the marketplace. I've been camping out all morning, either they stock weird like tiger or everyone's just faster than me.
love it! I've been waiting for some subtler tertiary genes.

now if only I could snag some from the marketplace. I've been camping out all morning, either they stock weird like tiger or everyone's just faster than me.
Ohhh, that's cool!
Ohhh, that's cool!
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Oh my gosh... This gene is awesome!!! All the possibilities... *o*
Oh my gosh... This gene is awesome!!! All the possibilities... *o*
Yay, so stocked for this, thank you
Yay, so stocked for this, thank you
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
wow. now breeding a spyro is really going to be possible. no more relying on violet for that tan-ish belly.
wow. now breeding a spyro is really going to be possible. no more relying on violet for that tan-ish belly.
PdgyR10.png
Finally.
Finally.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I may very well make use of this for my future dragons. I liked Circuit, but was hoping for a tert gene that didn't look so busy.

This new gene is much more simple, I love it. :^)
I may very well make use of this for my future dragons. I liked Circuit, but was hoping for a tert gene that didn't look so busy.

This new gene is much more simple, I love it. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21