Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
Ooh, this will be awesome for making triples or soem that has primary and tert matching.

@Akiri But i have a question; What happens with iri?

Since iridecent primary gene makes the belly and the primary itself with cool colorchange effect, making it shine. Shouls this effect also be applies even if it has the belly tertiary gene?
So If i have white/sky/gold dragon for example and give it this gene and it has iri, would teh golden stomach be shining like the respective iridecent primary would? or would teh gene dully drown teh iri and be just golden stomach?

Thanks ^^ and awesome job
Ooh, this will be awesome for making triples or soem that has primary and tert matching.

@Akiri But i have a question; What happens with iri?

Since iridecent primary gene makes the belly and the primary itself with cool colorchange effect, making it shine. Shouls this effect also be applies even if it has the belly tertiary gene?
So If i have white/sky/gold dragon for example and give it this gene and it has iri, would teh golden stomach be shining like the respective iridecent primary would? or would teh gene dully drown teh iri and be just golden stomach?

Thanks ^^ and awesome job
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
I need this for all my dragons!! :O SO cute!!
I need this for all my dragons!! :O SO cute!!
654.png 253.png 197.png 158.png 715.png 448.png
This gene is just... AGH I'M SO HAPPY! This is such a good gene! It's not too in-your-face; it's just a nice splash of color. I love it!
This gene is just... AGH I'M SO HAPPY! This is such a good gene! It's not too in-your-face; it's just a nice splash of color. I love it!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@micahjaguar @Quicksilver

Acutally, you should just be able to check the FR YouTube page for the Genes video. Examples of ghost and point on a pearl are at the very end. (I'm waiting for ghost too, hahaha, my red mirror with white tertiary should look fabulous with it.)

Nice idea! Fixes some of those weird highlight colors like on violet and occasionally spring. Heck, I might try it on an obsidian dragon just so it adds a little more contrast. I never did care much for that solid black that made it hard to make out the dragon itself, haha.

Acutally, you should just be able to check the FR YouTube page for the Genes video. Examples of ghost and point on a pearl are at the very end. (I'm waiting for ghost too, hahaha, my red mirror with white tertiary should look fabulous with it.)

Nice idea! Fixes some of those weird highlight colors like on violet and occasionally spring. Heck, I might try it on an obsidian dragon just so it adds a little more contrast. I never did care much for that solid black that made it hard to make out the dragon itself, haha.
@micahjaguar @Quicksilver [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/knelayout/FlightRising/points.png[/img] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/knelayout/FlightRising/ghost.png[/img]

points.png
ghost.png
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Cactusbat Tertiary genes go over primary and secondary genes so an underbelly on an iridescent dragon will be a flat color
@Cactusbat Tertiary genes go over primary and secondary genes so an underbelly on an iridescent dragon will be a flat color
@DragonSage

:/ That sucks so much (totally not saying it ruins awesome genecombo)
@DragonSage

:/ That sucks so much (totally not saying it ruins awesome genecombo)
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
I was just wondering yesterday how this ws determined as I'm still not sure if it is random or what. I bred two dark dragons, One black, one midnight. They both had a purple secondary...I think lavender.THe tertiaries were seafoam nd rust. Well, the one with seafoam had a pale off white belly where as the rust one had a dark bell that almost perfectly matched her midnight primary.
I was just wondering yesterday how this ws determined as I'm still not sure if it is random or what. I bred two dark dragons, One black, one midnight. They both had a purple secondary...I think lavender.THe tertiaries were seafoam nd rust. Well, the one with seafoam had a pale off white belly where as the rust one had a dark bell that almost perfectly matched her midnight primary.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@Cactusbat like any gene; it probably depends on the individual dragon if it works or not. For example I think it looks quite nice on this dragon [quote name="Innocenzia" date="2013-09-12 00:52:13"]I wasn't even aware they had been released. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/40_350.png[/img] I'm quite in love.[/quote]
@Cactusbat like any gene; it probably depends on the individual dragon if it works or not. For example I think it looks quite nice on this dragon
Innocenzia wrote on 2013-09-12 00:52:13:
I wasn't even aware they had been released.
40_350.png
I'm quite in love.
[quote name="Skyie" date="2013-09-12 04:05:59"]I was just wondering yesterday how this ws determined as I'm still not sure if it is random or what. I bred two dark dragons, One black, one midnight. They both had a purple secondary...I think lavender.THe tertiaries were seafoam nd rust. Well, the one with seafoam had a pale off white belly where as the rust one had a dark bell that almost perfectly matched her midnight primary.[/quote] The belly on dragons that haven't had the underbelly gene will be a different shade of the main color. This color wheel should help you [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-96nQqKvIn20/UeCHBVfs7HI/AAAAAAAAAlE/h-iU5lDnYfk/s500-no/colorwheel-x-b-w.png[/img]
Skyie wrote on 2013-09-12 04:05:59:

The belly on dragons that haven't had the underbelly gene will be a different shade of the main color. This color wheel should help you
colorwheel-x-b-w.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21