Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for the updates! I was actually thinking of suggesting a preview option, but it was implemented before I did! Thanks a lot for your hard work.

For the name change, I'm glad it's there! Apparently, I neither can add a capital "F" to my name though.
Thanks for the updates! I was actually thinking of suggesting a preview option, but it was implemented before I did! Thanks a lot for your hard work.

For the name change, I'm glad it's there! Apparently, I neither can add a capital "F" to my name though.
Awesome!
I really wanted to change my username since computer freaked out when I was initially registering. I was force to use a separate alias because I wanted to get the lowest account number possible. Now I'm back to my original username :]
Awesome!
I really wanted to change my username since computer freaked out when I was initially registering. I was force to use a separate alias because I wanted to get the lowest account number possible. Now I'm back to my original username :]
Chao_Icons__Jon_Talbain_by_Requiem_Shade.gif

SHUTTUP AND TAKE YOUR ©ROTANACYL
SO EXCITED for the apparel preview! Thank you so much!
SO EXCITED for the apparel preview! Thank you so much!
2vv54rc.jpg
Yay! Thank you so much! ^_^ [quote name="Thrage" date="2013-06-17 03:41:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#95123"][quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-17 02:53:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#94917"]I've forgotten what sleep is. o_o[/quote] Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.[/quote] Be sure to take care of yourselves! <3 You're all doing an amazing job here! o.O
Yay! Thank you so much! ^_^
I&#039;ve forgotten what sleep is. o_o

Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.
Be sure to take care of yourselves! <3 You&#039;re all doing an amazing job here! o.O
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Aaah the elk, I must get one for Sen! Even though he&#039;s not a fae anymore, I&#039;m sure he&#039;d like a fuzzy friend <3 Plus, his current moth is probably too small and squishable for huge him, now that he&#039;s been embiggened...
Aaah the elk, I must get one for Sen! Even though he&#039;s not a fae anymore, I&#039;m sure he&#039;d like a fuzzy friend <3 Plus, his current moth is probably too small and squishable for huge him, now that he&#039;s been embiggened...
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Oooh, Elk. An addiction to ungulate creatures means...crap. Now I&#039;ll actually have to coliseum wont I.
Oooh, Elk. An addiction to ungulate creatures means...crap. Now I&#039;ll actually have to coliseum wont I.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
This is great-- the apparel preview was an excellent idea. Thanks so much, you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job (especially as the site&#039;s still in its infancy). Keep up the good work!
This is great-- the apparel preview was an excellent idea. Thanks so much, you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job (especially as the site&#039;s still in its infancy). Keep up the good work!
VO9rVL6.gif
Yay for the apparel preview system!
Yay for the apparel preview system!
now for a gene preview? :) thanks, the apparel preview is great
now for a gene preview? :) thanks, the apparel preview is great
shadowbinder_zps1848ee3a.png
Awesome! This set of updates is really really cool. Thank you for all the hard work <3
Awesome! This set of updates is really really cool. Thank you for all the hard work <3
cb8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11