Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="Tarawr" date="2013-08-27 08:26:57"]I've not seen anything at all stock in the shop. Do we have any confirmation that they are even in there at all? (Refresh every 5 minutes on the dot for the last hour.)[/quote] Same here. I tried refreshing every 5 to 10min while battling at the coliseum and got nothing.
Tarawr wrote on 2013-08-27 08:26:57:
I've not seen anything at all stock in the shop. Do we have any confirmation that they are even in there at all? (Refresh every 5 minutes on the dot for the last hour.)

Same here. I tried refreshing every 5 to 10min while battling at the coliseum and got nothing.
Has anyone gotten a chest from the Coliseum, I've been trying for hours and still have nothing. I've tried various stages with various fire enemies and still no chest. :-/
Has anyone gotten a chest from the Coliseum, I've been trying for hours and still have nothing. I've tried various stages with various fire enemies and still no chest. :-/
5130853.png
@Lupinusvesania - They're rare, keep trying! I grinded Coliseum for hours/days on end during the Light and Lightning festivals (whenever it was not broken) and only got a few chests total.

I haven't gotten any of the Fire ones yet, but I haven't been grinding Coli much.
@Lupinusvesania - They're rare, keep trying! I grinded Coliseum for hours/days on end during the Light and Lightning festivals (whenever it was not broken) and only got a few chests total.

I haven't gotten any of the Fire ones yet, but I haven't been grinding Coli much.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Lupinusvesania

They're rare, but several people have gotten them.
@Lupinusvesania

They're rare, but several people have gotten them.
Are the skins out already? I am looking every few minutes but I never saw one in the marketplace.
Are the skins out already? I am looking every few minutes but I never saw one in the marketplace.
@Reitgerte
@Sylvandyr

Yeah I'm just having bad luck with it. The last 2 festivals I got them much easier than this was all. As long as some people have gotten some then I'll just keep trying. It will happen eventually and then it will be super exciting! lol
@Reitgerte
@Sylvandyr

Yeah I'm just having bad luck with it. The last 2 festivals I got them much easier than this was all. As long as some people have gotten some then I'll just keep trying. It will happen eventually and then it will be super exciting! lol
5130853.png
I know that during the previous festival, I got one chest on the very last day, but I was playing the Coliseum normally to level up my dragons, not grinding. With Abilities and Stats down, about all one can do in the Coliseum is grind.
I know that during the previous festival, I got one chest on the very last day, but I was playing the Coliseum normally to level up my dragons, not grinding. With Abilities and Stats down, about all one can do in the Coliseum is grind.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
A couple friends have gotten some of the rare chests (from Amaranth Moths in the Training Field) but no one any of us know have seen skins populate in the marketplace.
A couple friends have gotten some of the rare chests (from Amaranth Moths in the Training Field) but no one any of us know have seen skins populate in the marketplace.
So how often does the MP restock? I've been looking for the festival skins but have yet to see any.
So how often does the MP restock? I've been looking for the festival skins but have yet to see any.
They're in the marketplace now, but I've been watching and they are either stocking less frequently, or being sold out more frequently. I've upped the quantity that they stock at.

3/4 are currently in-stock now.
They're in the marketplace now, but I've been watching and they are either stocking less frequently, or being sold out more frequently. I've upped the quantity that they stock at.

3/4 are currently in-stock now.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16