Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AnKa
Thank you c:
@AnKa
Thank you c:
Can anyone confirm them dropping in the coliseum? I have tons of embers, but nothing else haha
Can anyone confirm them dropping in the coliseum? I have tons of embers, but nothing else haha
Do we know how many of the skins restock at a time? Cause I have yet to see em. Hopefully they aren't bought up this quick for too long owo
Do we know how many of the skins restock at a time? Cause I have yet to see em. Hopefully they aren't bought up this quick for too long owo
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Erik
The chests? They drop, but I haven't had much luck either.
So far I've got around 150 embers...and only one chest.
@Erik
The chests? They drop, but I haven't had much luck either.
So far I've got around 150 embers...and only one chest.
@Zaltys yes, glad to know they are dropping. Where are you farming? I am at probably 200 embers, 0 chests xD
@Zaltys yes, glad to know they are dropping. Where are you farming? I am at probably 200 embers, 0 chests xD
@Erik
Bamboo Falls. Dunno if it has best ratio, but red-breasted hainus (Fire) and Tengus (no element) are common in there.
@Erik
Bamboo Falls. Dunno if it has best ratio, but red-breasted hainus (Fire) and Tengus (no element) are common in there.
I've not seen anything at all stock in the shop. Do we have any confirmation that they are even in there at all? (Refresh every 5 minutes on the dot for the last hour.)
I've not seen anything at all stock in the shop. Do we have any confirmation that they are even in there at all? (Refresh every 5 minutes on the dot for the last hour.)
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
So I've been fighting in bamboo falls for quite some time and I've also tried a number of other places and haven't gotten a single chest to drop yet. It's never taken me this long to get one, usually by now I would have at least two. I'm having really bad luck this festival. :-(
So I've been fighting in bamboo falls for quite some time and I've also tried a number of other places and haven't gotten a single chest to drop yet. It's never taken me this long to get one, usually by now I would have at least two. I'm having really bad luck this festival. :-(
5130853.png
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-08-27 02:39:44"][item=Metallurgists Forgetools] These are kind of awesome, but I just wish that the glasses and the hammer had been separate pieces of apparel. Since I would've liked to equip both the steampunk goggles and the hammer on one of my dragons. Ah well.[/quote] @Zaltys (Not sure quoting pings...) - In theory you should be able to just equip both and make sure the goggles are on top (vertically, in the gear listing). Can't be certain there won't be a bit of clipping involved, but flipping back and forth between two previews suggests there won't be. I'd check but I'm still a bit short for the apparel after buying the pet Sunday and donating the extra embers I had to a friend so he could get the pet then too.
Zaltys wrote on 2013-08-27 02:39:44:

These are kind of awesome, but I just wish that the glasses and the hammer had been separate pieces of apparel. Since I would've liked to equip both the steampunk goggles and the hammer on one of my dragons. Ah well.
@Zaltys (Not sure quoting pings...) - In theory you should be able to just equip both and make sure the goggles are on top (vertically, in the gear listing). Can't be certain there won't be a bit of clipping involved, but flipping back and forth between two previews suggests there won't be. I'd check but I'm still a bit short for the apparel after buying the pet Sunday and donating the extra embers I had to a friend so he could get the pet then too.
Mo7DlO3.gif
Skies Afire - Oodles of second-gen imperial noodles
That works for some species, but clips on others. Such as Mirrors: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=285431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2855/285431_350.png[/img] [/url] Admittedly, it's just a few pixels...and might not be that noticeable. Maybe I'm just too picky about what my dragons wear.
That works for some species, but clips on others.
Such as Mirrors:

285431_350.png

Admittedly, it's just a few pixels...and might not be that noticeable. Maybe I'm just too picky about what my dragons wear.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16