Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31
I still have received no reply for three days now concerning my refund from the Google Checkout. I have been doing my best to be patient, but with no gems, and no refund, my patience is waning...
I still have received no reply for three days now concerning my refund from the Google Checkout. I have been doing my best to be patient, but with no gems, and no refund, my patience is waning...
@Starfall2466
Nah, don't worry, they are stocking alright! xD
The restock time is on a 10 minute cycle ^^
@Starfall2466
Nah, don't worry, they are stocking alright! xD
The restock time is on a 10 minute cycle ^^
@RaiOkami - Good to know ^w^ (Phew at least I can have a chance at one xD;; )
@RaiOkami - Good to know ^w^ (Phew at least I can have a chance at one xD;; )
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
Did someone manage to see how much the scroll was? IF they're common why the hell are they selling for almost a million treasure in the AH.
Did someone manage to see how much the scroll was? IF they're common why the hell are they selling for almost a million treasure in the AH.
@Warfare
400k!
And they are selling that high because It's difficult to get one when they restock, the site is unstable on the marketplace and there is a biiig load of poeple that are all trying to get It att once. The scrolls, If they stock, are litterally gone within two seconds!
@Warfare
400k!
And they are selling that high because It's difficult to get one when they restock, the site is unstable on the marketplace and there is a biiig load of poeple that are all trying to get It att once. The scrolls, If they stock, are litterally gone within two seconds!
@Raiokami SOBS FOREVER.
@Raiokami SOBS FOREVER.
Has anyone else not received refunds from the Google Checkout? I'm honestly far from impressed at this point...
Has anyone else not received refunds from the Google Checkout? I'm honestly far from impressed at this point...
@Warfare
It'll calm down, don't worry! xD
@Warfare
It'll calm down, don't worry! xD
i really hope that they will the skydancers cheaper when the hype passes cause i dont really have 400k uou
i really hope that they will the skydancers cheaper when the hype passes cause i dont really have 400k uou
All Scrolls gone by 8am, then thrown in the Auction House for 2-3 times as much, isn't that just wonderful and peachy?
Who else saw that coming? Seriously, who's going to buy one scroll for 700,000??
They must be out of their minds to do that.
All Scrolls gone by 8am, then thrown in the Auction House for 2-3 times as much, isn't that just wonderful and peachy?
Who else saw that coming? Seriously, who's going to buy one scroll for 700,000??
They must be out of their minds to do that.
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31