Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well, when I remove the skin from my dragon and put it back again, it helps, but only for a short time. Then the skin (not the skin itself as an item, just its view) magically disappears.
Well, when I remove the skin from my dragon and put it back again, it helps, but only for a short time. Then the skin (not the skin itself as an item, just its view) magically disappears.
84480400.png
I am guessing this is related (also, it is more squee than complaint):

I am now using 3 hatchlings in the Coliseum! (They are really adults, as of today, it's just that the Coliseum seems to be using their hatchling images.)

It's . . . kind of adorable. :)
I am guessing this is related (also, it is more squee than complaint):

I am now using 3 hatchlings in the Coliseum! (They are really adults, as of today, it's just that the Coliseum seems to be using their hatchling images.)

It's . . . kind of adorable. :)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I'm having the same "problem" as hydrargyrum80. Also, my Guardian female's image in the coliseum still shows a skin, when I actually unequipped it quite some time ago ;).
I'm having the same "problem" as hydrargyrum80. Also, my Guardian female's image in the coliseum still shows a skin, when I actually unequipped it quite some time ago ;).
The coliseum and faire aren't working for me...if someone could try and fix this, I would be much obliged!

-Cap'n Fleeps âš“
The coliseum and faire aren't working for me...if someone could try and fix this, I would be much obliged!

-Cap'n Fleeps âš“
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
Am I the only one not seeing the achievements? I've got more than 5 familiars and all the elemental god plushies and I'm not seeing anything.
Huh.
Am I the only one not seeing the achievements? I've got more than 5 familiars and all the elemental god plushies and I'm not seeing anything.
Huh.
Exalted dragons no longer have any photos.
Example (my exalted progenitor): http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11830
Exalted dragons no longer have any photos.
Example (my exalted progenitor): http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11830
FRbanner_wholeA.pngFRbanner_wholeB.pngFRbanner_wholeC.png
I know you stated that the images should have been updated. But when I link my dragons in the forums some of the time they don't show their updated apparel and genes. And in the coliseum it doesn't show the updated apparel or aging of my dragons (haven't tested genes, but i assume it would be the same). Does that mean this image bug is still around then?

and on an unrelated note, the rollback reset my bestiary count (and only that) back to 0. So now it says i have 3 familiars when in reality i have 13.
I know you stated that the images should have been updated. But when I link my dragons in the forums some of the time they don't show their updated apparel and genes. And in the coliseum it doesn't show the updated apparel or aging of my dragons (haven't tested genes, but i assume it would be the same). Does that mean this image bug is still around then?

and on an unrelated note, the rollback reset my bestiary count (and only that) back to 0. So now it says i have 3 familiars when in reality i have 13.
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
Do you have any prediction of when the search will be put back online? There are some things I really need to find, and i can't get to them without search.
Do you have any prediction of when the search will be put back online? There are some things I really need to find, and i can't get to them without search.
Sigh my Dragon's images are still broken in both the lair page, and Coliseum.
Sigh my Dragon's images are still broken in both the lair page, and Coliseum.
i still dont see the skins on my dragons sadly xD
hope that gets fixed soon
i still dont see the skins on my dragons sadly xD
hope that gets fixed soon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11