Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
My recently scrolled Wildclaw still shows up as a Mirror in Coliseum, except when I'm using an effect on him. Then I see a silhouette of the WC behind the Mirror.
My recently scrolled Wildclaw still shows up as a Mirror in Coliseum, except when I'm using an effect on him. Then I see a silhouette of the WC behind the Mirror.
Click for more cute dragons. :)
pWsZW.gif cW0kb.gif JB1w5.gif cJpr1.gif
Yep, same issue here. I changed my Fae into a Pearlcatcher the other day, still see him as Fae, with the Pearl silhouette. None of their accessories are loading either. :(
Yep, same issue here. I changed my Fae into a Pearlcatcher the other day, still see him as Fae, with the Pearl silhouette. None of their accessories are loading either. :(
SIGNATURE_zps59481563.png
All of your Candy Needs!
@akiri @thrage

The coliseum isn't loading the images from the updated file system, it's loading images from the old file system. When it comes to dragons that didn't have an image in the old file system it's making the coliseum hang up and freeze while loading the Organise Party screen.
@akiri @thrage

The coliseum isn't loading the images from the updated file system, it's loading images from the old file system. When it comes to dragons that didn't have an image in the old file system it's making the coliseum hang up and freeze while loading the Organise Party screen.
Speaking with a genuine British accent
@akiri. Hello!

My accent don't show up on my dragons when I am looking at my lair. I need to click on the dragon to see if they haves tuff on them or not.
@akiri. Hello!

My accent don't show up on my dragons when I am looking at my lair. I need to click on the dragon to see if they haves tuff on them or not.
LW9qHew.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11