Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Might I suggest another bug to put on the high-priority list? Lucky Streak ddn't get reset for a lot of people last night: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=769148&p=mb

It's severely limiting how much treasure we can earn today.

Thank you for your hard work, mods!
Might I suggest another bug to put on the high-priority list? Lucky Streak ddn't get reset for a lot of people last night: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=769148&p=mb

It's severely limiting how much treasure we can earn today.

Thank you for your hard work, mods!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Made by @Jolteon
I'm missing some apparel off one of my dragons.
The items aren't in my inventory and aren't on my dragon.
I'm missing some apparel off one of my dragons.
The items aren't in my inventory and aren't on my dragon.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I am having a similar problem. On the preview images for my dragon; it doesn't display the skin I'm using.
I am having a similar problem. On the preview images for my dragon; it doesn't display the skin I'm using.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
[quote name="Aile" date="2013-07-28 18:11:56" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=7&id=764506#777106"]I am having a similar problem. On the preview images for my dragon; it doesn't display the skin I'm using.[/quote] Could you provide more detail about this issue in a thread in the bug forum? It does not leave me much to go on. Which dragon and such? I see you have a skin applied to the dragon in your avatar which is showing. P.S. I really like BIOS, great name for the color and genes.

Could you provide more detail about this issue in a thread in the bug forum? It does not leave me much to go on. Which dragon and such? I see you have a skin applied to the dragon in your avatar which is showing.

P.S. I really like BIOS, great name for the color and genes.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Akiri - I have a skin on my Female Fae (the Brightshine Jubilee one) that shows perfectly fine when I click on the dragon for the full image, however the preview image will not show the skin!
@Akiri - I have a skin on my Female Fae (the Brightshine Jubilee one) that shows perfectly fine when I click on the dragon for the full image, however the preview image will not show the skin!
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
I am not seeing the issue you are seeing.

Make a detailed report on the bug forum if it does not clear up.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug
I am not seeing the issue you are seeing.

Make a detailed report on the bug forum if it does not clear up.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
:] Is that what happened? Cause i was wonder why my tundra was a wildclaw and and guardian was mirror XD
:] Is that what happened? Cause i was wonder why my tundra was a wildclaw and and guardian was mirror XD
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
I just had a wrong image issue on the front page with the 'Random Dragon.' It was showing as an Iridescent Imperial, but in reality it was a Guardian male. Dragon's name was Mysticashes' Fallflower if that helps. While not an issue for me, it's still a bug that was supposed to be fixed in the last round.
I just had a wrong image issue on the front page with the 'Random Dragon.' It was showing as an Iridescent Imperial, but in reality it was a Guardian male. Dragon's name was Mysticashes' Fallflower if that helps. While not an issue for me, it's still a bug that was supposed to be fixed in the last round.
Um... I don't know if other people have brought this up, but when I went to check on my dragons, all the skins I had equipped were gone. They weren't in my hoard or anything. I paid a crap-ton of gold for those, so I'm really hoping that if anything you guys are still fixing any issues. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it's actually really upsetting that they're suddenly just GONE. Y_Y

Edit: Okay, I tried the &#039;take off and put back on&#039; thing, but it only worked for two out of four dragons with skins. The other two don&#039;t even have the skins any more. Is there any way I can fix that? Those were probably the most expensive skins that I had bought. >__<
Um... I don&#039;t know if other people have brought this up, but when I went to check on my dragons, all the skins I had equipped were gone. They weren&#039;t in my hoard or anything. I paid a crap-ton of gold for those, so I&#039;m really hoping that if anything you guys are still fixing any issues. I don&#039;t mean to sound like a jerk, but it&#039;s actually really upsetting that they&#039;re suddenly just GONE. Y_Y

Edit: Okay, I tried the &#039;take off and put back on&#039; thing, but it only worked for two out of four dragons with skins. The other two don&#039;t even have the skins any more. Is there any way I can fix that? Those were probably the most expensive skins that I had bought. >__<
@Akiri Apparel edits are still not showing on some of my dragons. Not sure if this problem is still being worked out yet, just taking a much needed break?

But thank you to the FR Staff for working so hard on this and many other issues! =D
@Akiri Apparel edits are still not showing on some of my dragons. Not sure if this problem is still being worked out yet, just taking a much needed break?

But thank you to the FR Staff for working so hard on this and many other issues! =D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11